Active Shooter in Allen

183,991 Views | 1130 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by annie88
#1 Jaylen Henderson Fan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I need to stop reading the news. Makes me paranoid to go out in public.
Roll the Bones
AG
My wife had plans to go there this afternoon but got tied up and didn't go, thank God. We live a few miles from there. It's surreal.
Pookers
AG
FriscoKid said:

txaggie_08 said:

Not a gang sign.

I bet it is. Nobody likes their city that much to get a tat of their logo on their hand like that.
I don't see many white Christian conservatives getting a Dallas tattoo on their hand.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Looks most likely hispanic. Possibly white but not likely. Doesn't matter except for the media attention motive will get if it's one while the other gets memory holed. Sick SOB regardless. Just horrific
Pookers
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Looks most likely hispanic. Possibly white but not likely. Doesn't matter except for the media attention motive will get if it's one while the other gets memory holed. Sick SOB regardless. Just horrific
It does matter. If the dude is not here legally thats a pretty big deal.
FriscoKid
AG
I'm getting pretty ****ing tired of a-holes inflicting their pain and suffering mental illness on the rest of us. That goes for shooters like this dude, people that think I need to give them more of my tax money because they suck at life, the DEI push at companies because people want to have their mental disorders validated, etc etc.

Leave us the hell alone. Productive and normal people aren't bothering you. Keep your damn problems to yourself.
JWinTX
DannyDuberstein said:

The term "White-Hispanic" came from the guy who killed Trayvon Martin, so the MSM might dust that one off.
Pookers
AG
JWinTX said:

DannyDuberstein said:

The term "White-Hispanic" came from the guy who killed Trayvon Martin, so the MSM might dust that one off.
White-Hispanic is quite the gaslighting term.
FTAG 2000
AG
It's tough. If I have my family with me I am getting out of there. Kids in car seats can't duck.

Me by myself, think I'd be going for the run down with a plan to duck under if he turns.
GeeBee
AG
Report that the coward is very open minded.
Burn in hell POS.
Athanasius
AG
Dear God, stay off of twitter. Horrible images.

God of all mercies, God of all consolation,
comfort us in our afflictions
that we in turn might comfort those who are in trouble
with the same consolation we have received.
Grant this through Christ our Lord.

rsf0626
[The truck derail is done on this thread. -Staff]
Dies Irae
Athanasius said:

Dear God, stay off of twitter. Horrible images.

God of all mercies, God of all consolation,
comfort us in our afflictions
that we in turn might comfort those who are in trouble
with the same consolation we have received.
Grant this through Christ our Lord.

Garrelli 5000
AG

Quote:

[We are cleaning up the derailing arguments on this thread and if some posts get removed due to auto deletion we apologize. -Staff]
I came to my computer after seeing the page count shrink on my phone and wondered if it was an odd phone browser issue. Thank you Staff for the explanation and clean-up.

That said - we lived off Stacy for nearly a decade. Contacting our friends still in that area and praying for thumbs up respnses soon.

In the time there I think we went to the outlets at most 3 times, not counting the food joints facing Stacy. Not for any nefarious reason other than there simply wasn't anything there that interested us from a shopping standpoint. I do recall the last time we went and it was really weird because it felt empty. It wasn't empy, but given the size of the parking area in the middle, how few people were in each store, it was a Saturday (?or maybe Sunday?) afteroon. It just felt odd.

Tax free weekend we'd avoid the intersection like the freaking plague. Thank goodness if his was completely random the POS didn't choose that weekend.
Staff - it is time to take the trash out.

Edit - I was told if I removed this signature that my ban would be lifted. So I did. And it wasn't. So here it is again.
DannyDuberstein
AG
People who videoed and are posting this stuff online need to reevaluate their own life

I don't know what would possess you to video in the first place. Sick
Daddy
AG
The cabal knows we are getting closer
They are sending these out to deflect on our life
Never lose faith
Never lose hope
God , truth, freedom prevails.
Ways be packing
miller0926
AG

This is hitting home man
Rapier108
miller0926 said:

This is hitting home man
So far there is no evidence of anything at that mall.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
TitanAGGIE09
AG
Looking at still photos related to a false alarm incident at that mall Feb 24, 2023. Maybe that video is old and was the response
atmtws
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

who is at the outlet mall with that kind of aggression?

I'm going to guess Cartel…
/W\ Saw 'Em Off! /W\
BTHO tu.
McKinney Ag69
AG
atmtws said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

who is at the outlet mall with that kind of aggression?

I'm going to guess Cartel…

It could be one of the 5 million people that have crossed the border illegally since Biden was voter frauded into office.
Bird Poo
AG
That at you, Q?
Urban Ag
AG
Choowey said:

I need to stop reading the news. Makes me paranoid to go out in public.
Oh calm down.
fooz
9 confirmed dead currently. Few others in critical condition.
. . .
Jonathan Boyd, Allen Fire Chief: 7 deceased individuals on scene, 9 transported to hospital, 2 have since died, 3 in critical surgery, 4 stable; 9 total dead; shooter one of the 9

Brian Harvey, Allen Police Chief: At 3:36, an officer on an unrelated call heard gunshots, located the shooter, neutralized the shooter, believe he acted alone.
TitanAGGIE09
AG
fooz said:

9 confirmed dead currently. Few others in critical condition.

Link?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Cop likely saved dozens and dozens of lives.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Can't discuss how we'd react in this situation so that we can think through what our own safety plan would be, but inane ramblings about making Abbott watch this video are fair game apparently
MostlyHarmless
AG
Fox 4 News here in Dallas is reporting 9 dead and another 3 in critical condition.
Logos Stick
fooz
No questions and nothing about the shooter. Shocker.
TitanAGGIE09
AG
Someone had some close ups early, but those were edited from the thread. Wasn't crazy graphic, but you could tell what happened to the shooter
Old May Banker
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Cop likely saved dozens and dozens of lives.

Good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns.
TxAgPreacher
S
I used to drive by here almost every day. I always carried. Sad reality. Arm up, and try to get your wives on board with doing the same. If they have the correct mentality that is.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Damn... sick feeling in my stomach, what in the hell is wrong with people?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.