Active Shooter in Allen

183,758 Views | 1130 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by annie88
Catag94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

The POS was kitted out with four rifles, a handgun, several mags in a chest rig. There's zero chance his parents didnt notice him doing all that.

So, you think it likely he just got all rigged up in the house and walked pas his parents looking like he did when perpetrating this violence. Maybe, but I thinks it's also completely possible they never say any of that gear.

Nonetheless, in the USA, we don't criminalize folks who don't commit crimes. Hell, the left barely criminalize those who do anymore.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Hairline similar to photo of dead shooter.
ballchain
fooz
Baby Billy
AG
https://on.soundcloud.com/dSb6i
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

Website is a dead link.

Someone might look it up on domain name registry and see when it was last active and who owns it.
45-70Ag
AG
What is a tripled*****
fatherof4
Any information on the victims?
aggiephoenix02
45-70Ag said:

What is a tripled*****
Charles Barkley talked a lot about it, but that was specifically about San Antonio women. I guess it's spread to Dallas too…
johnnyblaze36
AG
I'm from Dallas and have ran around some pretty rough circles and never heard of Triple D in my life until today:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Triple%20D

Quote:

In the hoods of Dallas Texas, triple d stands for dirty dirty Dallas!
tk for tu juan
Bizarro Jerry said:

https://on.soundcloud.com/dSb6i

Do you have a description of what that link is so people are not clicking a blind link?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Quote:

Website is a dead link.

Someone might look it up on domain name registry and see when it was last active and who owns it.
Looks to be unrelated to this case other than the guy posting the logo on FB.
atmtws
AG
Is there a website that's tracking these shooters, their age, race, immigration status (if applicable) and political ideology? I have a feeling an overwhelming majority of those committing gun violence are Democrats, or illegals that have lengthy records. And I'll say it again, we should have a red flag law that bans democrats from owning guns.
/W\ Saw 'Em Off! /W\
BTHO tu.
Raiderjay
No, remember our government told us White Conservative Males were the biggest threat to our country…
AggieKatie2
AG
Did moderator just remove a picture for did I imagine things
aggiehawg
AG
atmtws said:

Is there a website that's tracking these shooters, their age, race, immigration status (if applicable) and political ideology? I have a feeling an overwhelming majority of those committing gun violence are Democrats, or illegals that have lengthy records. And I'll say it again, we should have a red flag law that bans democrats from owning guns.
I am sure the Behavioral Science Unit at the FBI is working up profiles as we speak.
atmtws
AG
Speaking of, didn't they quit tracking race in their crime statistics database years ago?
/W\ Saw 'Em Off! /W\
BTHO tu.
. . .
JWinTX said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Looks most likely hispanic. Possibly white but not likely. Doesn't matter except for the media attention motive will get if it's one while the other gets memory holed. Sick SOB regardless. Just horrific
The term "White-Hispanic" came from the guy who killed Trayvon Martin, so the MSM might dust that one off.
FJB24
Thanks.

Sadly, the FBI is on it now, working to somehow make this guy a white supremacist.

Hungry Ojos
. . . said:

JWinTX said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Looks most likely hispanic. Possibly white but not likely. Doesn't matter except for the media attention motive will get if it's one while the other gets memory holed. Sick SOB regardless. Just horrific
The term "White-Hispanic" came from the guy who killed Trayvon Martin, so the MSM might dust that one off.

So ****ing pathetic.
DannyDuberstein
AG
. . . said:

JWinTX said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Mexican white supremacist, i guess. Instead of Clayton Bigsby, we now have Clayton Ramirez.
45-70Ag
AG
A Mexican that's a white nationalist, the fbi can go to hell
Bronco6G
Were all the victims black or something? Where are they getting the white supremacy angle from?
Raiderjay
Noting says white male more than "Mauricio Garcia"..: might as well be Bob….
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
I don't do twitter, but somebody @ ElonMusk with this garbage from WSJ so he can reach the masses of the complete propaganda machine the media have become. Straight lies. He's actually been doing a good job about calling this stuff out recently.
Yesterday
AG
Mauricio Garcia shooting up a predominantly white shopping mall just screams "white supremacy."
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Crawford08 said:

Im not sure why the narrative matters much?

DannyDuberstein
AG
Durkin Nowitzki said:

I don't do twitter, but somebody @ ElonMusk with this garbage from WSJ so he can reach the masses of the complete propaganda machine the media have become. Straight lies. He's actually been doing a good job about calling this stuff out recently.

Well, to be fair, I'm 100% sure some authorities were not just looking but also praying for a link to white supremacist ideology
45-70Ag
AG
Local authorities and state law enforcement need to tell the fbi to **** off when this crap happens. They're only around for the political message.
. . .
ttha_aggie_09
AG
White supremacy outreach program is so good, they're recruiting Hispanics… wow what a clown world
aggiedata
AG
It is impossible to hate the media too strongly.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Bean man is not on team whitey
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
TresPuertas
AG
. . . said:

JWinTX said:

DannyDuberstein said:

as a Christian i fully understood the ramifications of what I'm about to say, but also feel like it needs to be said

*********the media in this country
McKinney Ag69
AG
They are the devil. Anyone who claims that the media is unbiased is a blithering idiot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.