Active Shooter in Allen

183,764 Views | 1130 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by annie88
austinAG90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pookers said:

TAMUallen said:

Has this vanished like the Nashville attacks?
Seems to have been memoryholed.

Usually does when the media darling is POS lying liberal looking for 5 minutes and fame - and you know what he did? His lies placed even more trama on victims families - but guns. f'off.
RangerRick9211
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Sunday evening he had news people at his house for a 1:1 sit-down interview in his backyard, during which he spewed all sorts of lies. This was not a guy caught in the moment.
My news feed had this today: https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-allen-texas-shooting-witness-isnt-credible/story?id=99346403

Here's the statement from Allen PD: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=551341253855914&set=a.151307303859313.

Summary: he's a liar.
TAMUallen
AG
I'll ask again, has this vanished like the Nashville attacks?

In less than a month it goes from breaking top news story to never heard of again...
zephyr88
AG
TAMUallen said:

I'll ask again, has this vanished like the Nashville attacks?

In less than a month it goes from breaking top news story to never heard of again...
Go ahead and say it... the shooter wasn't white.
Ghost Mech
it probably also has to do with destroying the "safety bubble" myth of living in upper middle class suburbs.

Can't have the suburban soccer moms realizing crime can hit anywhere and wanting to arm up to defend themselves and their families when going to an outdoor mall.

That and the whole race thing....
Stat Monitor Repairman
https://instagr.am/p/CtJ7mg6IAqc
annie88
AG
Hopefully only the shooter is dead.
annie88
AG
Pookers said:

Always carry.

Yep. We need more good guys with guns to shoot the bad guys with guns.

And if they knew there were more good guys with guns around, maybe they wouldn't be bad guys with guns.
annie88
AG
Silvertaps said:

Crawford08 said:

I wish somebody would have ran over that POS and threw it in reverse

I had the same thought about the truck that drove off. He went the wrong way! Run that asshat over!

I would've punched the gas. At least I hope I would have. You're right nobody knows what they would do in a certain situation.
Rapier108
I wish the thread title could be edited so it would look like there was a current active shooter when this thread reappears on page 1.
annie88
AG
JWinTX said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Looks most likely hispanic. Possibly white but not likely. Doesn't matter except for the media attention motive will get if it's one while the other gets memory holed. Sick SOB regardless. Just horrific
The term "White-Hispanic" came from the guy who killed Trayvon Martin, so the MSM might dust that one off.

They've dusted it off several times this past year

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.