Active Shooter in Allen

184,009 Views | 1130 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by annie88
AgPrognosticator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pookers said:

AgPrognosticator said:

AggiePetro07 said:

Dies Irae said:

fka ftc said:

fka ftc's 6th, 7th and 8th senses are indicating the poster discussing dissident right is either a fed or the other category they alluded. Yikes. Completely creeped out.

Also, not buying the Mega Maxi Maga Mexinazi side of this.

I know nano machines in real life, he's not a fed

That's exactly what another fed would say about a fed.

Both usernames created in January and February of 2023 respectively.

I used to think it was comical that feds would monitor these threads. Now it appears they're attempting to entrap folks.

So bizzare.

How are they attempting to entrap anybody? As far as I know they have not invited anybody to the boogaloo meeting nor have they been calling for violence. Feds typically attempt to entrap people in the 90 IQ range; TexAgs is dumb, but not that dumb.

Make no mistake, the FBI now has a track record of track record of facilitating the radicalization of chumps and instigating them into action….and them arresting them when they do act.

It's bizzaro world, if you ask me.

We aren't talking about a guy trying to hire a hooker that turns out to be a cop. That dude was gonna hire a hooker anyway. The feds are gaslighting guys by saying "none of you are REAL dissidents" in an effort to get someone to prove themselves authentic.

Maybe it seems strange because it's such a shiester tactic.
LMCane
AgPrognosticator said:

Pookers said:

AgPrognosticator said:

AggiePetro07 said:

Dies Irae said:

fka ftc said:

fka ftc's 6th, 7th and 8th senses are indicating the poster discussing dissident right is either a fed or the other category they alluded. Yikes. Completely creeped out.

Also, not buying the Mega Maxi Maga Mexinazi side of this.

I know nano machines in real life, he's not a fed

That's exactly what another fed would say about a fed.

Both usernames created in January and February of 2023 respectively.

I used to think it was comical that feds would monitor these threads. Now it appears they're attempting to entrap folks.

So bizzare.

How are they attempting to entrap anybody? As far as I know they have not invited anybody to the boogaloo meeting nor have they been calling for violence. Feds typically attempt to entrap people in the 90 IQ range; TexAgs is dumb, but not that dumb.

Make no mistake, the FBI now has a track record of track record of facilitating the radicalization of chumps and instigating them into action….and them arresting them when they do act.

It's bizzaro world, if you ask me.

We aren't talking about a guy trying to hire a hooker that turns out to be a cop. That dude was gonna hire a hooker anyway. The feds are gaslighting guys by saying "none of you are REAL dissidents" in an effort to get someone to prove themselves authentic.

Maybe it seems strange because it's such a shiester tactic.

that definitely has been happening both here and on the UM Hurricanes politics board

but as to whether it is really the FBI trying to prompt people to act

or just idiots taunting others I have no idea
Fat Black Swan
AG

ts5641
Seems clear at this point we won't find out the truth...again. It'll be just like Nashville. They'll only tell us what they want us to know.
WestAustinAg
AG
JWinTX said:

I loved the fact that the MSM saw a photo/video of the perp being dead on the ground with a bullet in his head and blood coming out of his head while lying on the ground with a gun in his hand and was referred to as "the alleged shooter" for hours upon hours, but without an iota of hesitation, this "alleged shooter" the "White-Hispanic" is DEFINITELY a right-wing Nazi sympathizer...

And people wonder why nobody watches or reads the MSM anymore.

AggieUSMC
AG
Apparently there is a neo Nazi movement from Mexico. I was today years old when ai heard about this.
Nanomachines son

The language used in the writing here is someone who is fluent in English and is writing at a collegiate level. There is no way this is real and from the guy who did the shooting.
Charpie
AG
Have they confirmed he was illegal? And that he was Mexican?
mncag
Can we prove the pics with tattoo are the shooter, I don't see his face
Carlo4
AG

So Dave Chappelles first episode of his show on Comedy Central is no longer a well played joke?

Ag with kids
AG
Fat Black Swan said:

Ok...

So this screed makes sure to use the Oxford comma, and then uses words like "tenuousness", "banality", and "Schadenfreude" (spelling it correctly, too)...

And you want me to believe it was written by mr Tango Blast (not to be confused with Tango and Cash)...
BoDog
AG
Like I said.... Clown World!!!
AggiePetro07
AG
Nanomachines son said:

The language used in the writing here is someone who is fluent in English and is writing at a collegiate level. There is no way this is real and from the guy who did the shooting.
This is an AI generated account with all the right buzzwords and none of the human awareness of how to arrange it.

Yesterday
AG
Charpie said:

Not a lot confirmed but from what we can gather he's most likely a US citizen.
88planoAg
AG
Yesterday said:

Charpie said:

Was the report that his parents requested a translator accurate?
1876er
AG
88planoAg said:

Yesterday said:

Charpie said:

Even if they did, that doesn't mean much. A lot of legal immigrants speak primarily Spanish in Texas. Also they may speak English as a second language and if they are being interrogated wanted it to be in their primary language.

Haven't y'all encountered Mexicans in Texas before? There are a lot of them and they aren't all illegal. A lot of them speak Spanish at home, at work, at school.

I don't believe undocumented immigrants are allowed in the military. I don't even think Dreamers are allowed in the military. At the very least, this shooter was American.
DallasAg 94
Nanomachines son
AggiePetro07 said:

Nanomachines son said:

This is an AI generated account with all the right buzzwords and none of the human awareness of how to arrange it.

The Twitter account or the shooter's letter?
AggiePetro07
AG
At this point, the only thing we know is that there was a dead dude with light to medium skin laying on the ground with tactical gear on and a bullet through his head.

We have a name, but we don't know anything else, really. I'd even question the military record at this point.

There is so little actual information out there.
AggiePetro07
AG
Nanomachines son said:

AggiePetro07 said:

Nanomachines son said:

The Twitter account or the shooter's letter?
I was speaking more to the social media account as assembled.
Nanomachines son

This is absolutely true. Click the show more button.
Nanomachines son

Definitely all real.
96ags
AG
Nanomachines son said:

I do not believe that picture is the shooter based on what was posted yesterday.
1876er
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

1876er said:

88planoAg said:

Yesterday said:

Charpie said:

Even if they did, that doesn't mean much. A lot of legal immigrants speak primarily Spanish in Texas. Also they may speak English as a second language and if they are being interrogated wanted it to be in their primary language.

Haven't y'all encountered Mexicans in Texas before? There are a lot of them and they aren't all illegal. A lot of them speak Spanish at home, at work, at school.

I don't believe undocumented immigrants are allowed in the military. I don't even think Dreamers are allowed in the military. At the very least, this shooter was American.
Which proves the point the shoter didn't write the stuff above.

How so?
AggiePetro07
AG
Again, do we even know that's actually him? I have doubts based on that SS tattoo.

I'm not arguing he's not a white supremacist, just that the info we do have is so vague, obscure, and unconfirmed that I'm not willing to believe it isn't constructed as a troll or disinformation at this time.

I will admit I'm wrong later if I am.

It just seems that all the info we have from unverified sources is a caricature of Texas, "conservatives", Neo-Nazis, and gun stuff that is bordering on trolling or satire.

I'm not calling false flag, FBI shenanigans, or conspiracy.

I'm just saying this looks like bull**** and the internet is full of bull****ters.
AggiePetro07
AG
Nanomachines son said:

Definitely all real.

Are you being sarcastic?
Pookers
AG
AggiePetro07 said:

Nanomachines son said:

Definitely all real.

Are you being sarcastic?
Yes.
Nanomachines son
AggiePetro07 said:

Nanomachines son said:

Definitely all real.

Are you being sarcastic?

If you have to ask that question, why are you posting on this forum? The tweet I posted is what actually happened since libsoftiktok is run by a Jewish woman and all of the info was released by a CIA operative. The whole thing reeks of a psyop.

Pookers
AG
AggiePetro07 said:

Again, do we even know that's actually him? I have doubts based on that SS tattoo.

I'm not arguing he's not a white supremacist, just that the info we do have is so vague, obscure, and unconfirmed that I'm not willing to believe it isn't constructed as a troll or disinformation at this time.

It just seems that all the info we have from unverified sources is a caricature of Texas, "conservatives", Neo-Nazis, and gun stuff that is bordering on trolling or satire.

I'm just saying this looks like bull**** and the internet is full of bull****ters.
I think its safe to say at MINIMUM the FBI knew about this guy (assuming the supposed forum posts of his are real).
AggiePetro07
AG
Nanomachines son said:

AggiePetro07 said:

Nanomachines son said:

Definitely all real.

Are you being sarcastic?

If you have to ask that question, why are you posting on this forum? The tweet I posted is what actually happened since libsoftiktok is run by a Jewish woman and all of the info was released by a CIA operative. The whole thing reeks of a psyop.

I didn't see that. No need to be a condescending *****. It was a simple question.
Correction
Are you all under the impression that an American born/raised child of illegal immigrants (presuming that's the case) will have the same language proficiencies as his parents?

Seriously, we're almost all posting from Texas and yet several people seem to have somehow never met a 2nd generation child of immigrants. Hint, they tend to be bilingual, speaking English as their primary language, but also speaking their parents' language.

Not saying it confirms that Garcia wrote those posts, but "No way this dude wrote proper English like that. His parents needed a translator!" is not a particularly strong argument.
Kceovaisnt-
AG
AggiePetro07 said:

I think it is safe to say the person who made the videos on that profile (PsycoVision 5) is the real shooter. His hand tattoos are in the posted videos along with a lot of details that match up that would take way too much effort to fake too far in the past to predict. His car key fob is for a Dodge Charger, his name is on the invoices on his dressers. He even goes into the bathroom and you catch a glimpse of him in the mirror and you can see his haircut, skin tone, and general appearance match the imagery of the dead perp on the sidewalk. The photos of the shooter posted by all major news outlets in the days before yesterday are not the killer. I am not sure where they got these images but someone goofed up those were not him. He opens his closet and you can see there are a lot of tactical gear cases on the top shelf which he doesn't go into and quickly pans away from it.

From the content I have seen from this guy, he isn't a boiler plate conservative at all. He is not an illegal, he has military service in his past. He is anti-political correctness, he hates normality, seems to reject every harmonious societal construct in general. He clearly doesn't like LGBTQ+ movement but praises the Nashville shooter for causing death to innocents. He hates the media. He is pro weed. He glorifies serial killers, mass murderers, drug kingpins, and is pro-rape apparently. The posts about being a Nazi sympathizer seem to be more of a method to disgust and shock people. He seemed to get a kick out of his teachers' reactions to Nazi salutes and hail Hitlers. His motivation is Schadenfreude. Pure sadism.

I think this goes well beyond any political talking points. He has extreme tenets of both sides of the aisle. But it's ludicrous to even attempt to use this scum, or his actions as political leverage or talking points. He should not have owned firearms. He should have been in a mental hospital. His political stances aren't a product of rational thought and there is no solution as concerns policy making that could have realistically prevented this. I think his goal was to be the new face of evil for others like him to look up to. He seemed equipped to break records and may have if not for that Police officer in the area who thankfully put one through his right eye.

The media has made fools of themselves through all of this and most everyone I have spoken to about this sees it.
Ag with kids
AG
Nanomachines son said:

Quote:

There have always been "neo-Nazis" in South America that hold an ideology reflecting the complex racial situation there. They are not "white nationalist".
You mean the place that a bunch of ACTUAL Nazis escaped to has Nazis?
akm91
AG
I didn't realize Mexico is in South America now. I guess Texas is now Central America?
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
fka ftc
It's the pro weed stance that probably prompted him to act.

Whether the posts are real or not is somewhat irrelevant. This guy was radicalized by someone. That someone likely is in the employ of the US government. And that is a problem.

Could he potentially write well? Maybe, but the odds are against it. Could the videos be real, pics, tattoos? Yea, but if he was just radical against authoritarian over meant her would not just pick white supremacy and libs of TikTok as his idols along with Tim Pool(?).

The feds have made fools of themselves yet again and yet again leveraged the MSM to spread their misinformation.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.