Active Shooter in Allen

184,003 Views | 1130 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by annie88
hph6203
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Again, applying rational thinking to a crazy person.
fka ftc
hph6203 said:

Then he is simply a crazy person, not a white supremacist. He could have been a dolphin rape enthusiast and though the customers where trying to prevent him from pursuing dolphins.

Point being and one you are making, is he was crazy. What he was crazy about is patently irrelevant. Not to mention completely inconsistent with his victims and where he chose to carry out this attack.

WFAA should have their broadcast licensed revoked for spreading their nonsense.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
BenFiasco14
AG
hph6203 said:

Saying that a Hispanic person can't be a white supremacist is applying rational thinking to a person that shot a bunch of strangers at a mall.

If you told me a black guy shot up a mall and the story was that he was a white supremacist I would be skeptical, but wouldn't dismiss it out of hand because you're talking about a person crazy enough to shoot a bunch of strangers, being a white supremacist would be lower on the crazy scale.

Even if he was a white supremacist that doesn't mean that being conservative/right wing means a person is racist any more than the dumbass Tennessee shooter that shot up a bank because he was anti-gun means that anyone that is anti-gun wants people dead. These people are crazy, they are not like normal people, they don't think the same.

Good lord. Come on man. You're falling directly into the MSM's trap. Now suddenly this shooting becomes a discussion on "white supremacy" which is INSANE. Can we please look at the facts here?

Hispanic shooter. Victims are reported to be mostly white and Asian. I refuse to entertain the absolute idiocy of a white supremacy conspiracy unless I see hard evidence otherwise. A WSJ headline on how the shooter "may be" "linked" to "white supremacy" based on someone "familiar with the investigation" means SQUAT to me.

This is so maddening.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
TAMU1990
AG
fka ftc said:

hph6203 said:

Then he is simply a crazy person, not a white supremacist. He could have been a dolphin rape enthusiast and though the customers where trying to prevent him from pursuing dolphins.

Point being and one you are making, is he was crazy. What he was crazy about is patently irrelevant. Not to mention completely inconsistent with his victims and where he chose to carry out this attack.

WFAA should have their broadcast licensed revoked for spreading their nonsense.
I want to know if this was a possible retaliatory event for El Paso (the shooter in that event was from Allen).
fka ftc
Interesting thought. It appears we may only know his motives if one of the mindless ****balls MSM throws at this guy's background sticks. So far, not so much.

When it focuses back on guns we will know their search for motive did not fit the narrative they want to push.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
fka ftc
Maybe he was angry that the Allen KKK Grand Dragon kicked him out of the group when they found out he was hispanic.

For clarity, you CANNOT be a white supremacist if you are not white. This guy was not a "white hispanic" so throw that part out.

Any claims of white supremacy are made up lies and people should be punished for spreading such misinformation.

degreedy
AG
Paging barbacoa taco for his evidence of the gunman's white supremacy he's been touting as fact throughout the entire forum.

My guess? He has none.

Edit: "fact" instead of "fat"…
hph6203
AG
I'm not saying he was, but to say that he wasn't by the mere fact that he was Hispanic is idiocy. To care whether or not he was when the end result of his crazy was that he shot a bunch of people is idiocy. To say that he couldn't be the worst ideological version of a white person, because he wasn't a white person, is ****ing weird to me. It's like saying "he couldn't root for our team, because he wasn't on our team." It's trying to come to a conclusion that he acted in a rational fashion at any point in his thought process, which he didn't. There is no motivation that justifies it and no motivation that makes it worse. He shot a bunch of people, there's no worse than that.

Is shooting a bunch of people, because you hate minorities worse than shooting a bunch of people because women don't like you, because people think you're weird, because you want to please allah? No, they're all ****ed. When people say he couldn't be a white supremacist, because he was hispanic it's playing into the narrative more than I am, because it is going to appear to a subset of individuals that white people do see themselves as separate and superior. It applies a level of rationality to white supremacy. He can be irrational enough to shoot a bunch of strangers, but white supremacy is rational enough that an irrational person like that couldn't believe in it. "He couldn't be on our team, because he isn't on our team. He's a slightly tinted version of us, which is unpure."

Was he a white supremacist? I don't know, but to say it's not possible is weird. There are white people that think they're black and act as if they're black supremacists. There are videos of white people kissing the feet of black people as penance for their whiteness. People are nuts, anything is possible.
ntxVol
Fair enough but this has been brought forward with no supporting evidence. We all need to see the evidence and decide for ourselves, otherwise, we must assume it's a lie.
Ag with kids
AG
Charpie said:

AggieKatie2 said:

So far we have a:

Mid-30s male suspect of Hispanic decent whose parents speak Spanish as their primary language.

Lots of people in Mexico hate people of other races. Hell, as an 8th generation Texican, I was called pocho by a bunch of native Mexicans when I was at A&M. Racism isn't limited to white people.

Who was rumored to be in the Army but discharged due to mental illness. Worked previously as a security guard. (But was still able to obtain multiple firearms)

I didn't think this was a rumor.

And this Hispanic male with Spanish speaking parents is rumored to be a member of the extreme right and hated Jews and people of color (according to the media….WFAA)

See my comment above. Depending on which part of Latin America his family is from, you never know what his history might be. Heck, he might have had some strife with a Jew of Muslim or Indian here.

But his known victims so far have been Caucasian and Asian.

Soooo much doesn't add up here.

I don't know why y'all think that minorities can't be racists. So so many are.
of course they can...

Doesn't make this guy a WHITE SUPREMACIST.

The two are not synonymous...

BTW, if you want to see racism, go to an asian country. They all hate each other with a passion...
barbacoa taco
AG
NPH- said:

Paging barbacoa taco for his evidence of the gunman's white supremacy he's been touting as fact throughout the entire forum.

My guess? He has none.

Edit: "fact" instead of "fat"…
I never made any affirmative claims that he was. People (like you) just assume I did because I've pushed back on the narratives being pushed here (e.g. him being illegal).

Seriously guys, please read people's responses in full before assuming what people think.
fka ftc
He was not white (hispanic or non-hispanic) therefore he cannot be a white supremacist.

This is not a hard concept. To recognize someone of color is a white supremacist is buying into the lib alternate reality fairytale game.

He can be a hispanic racist. But he cannot be a white supremacist.

Pumpkinhead
AG
AggiePetro07 said:

AggieKatie2 said:

So far we have a:

Mid-30s male suspect of Hispanic decent whose parents speak Spanish as their primary language.

Who was rumored to be in the Army but discharged due to mental illness. Worked previously as a security guard. (But was still able to obtain multiple firearms)

And this Hispanic male with Spanish speaking parents is rumored to be a member of the extreme right and hated Jews and people of color (according to the media….WFAA)

The longer we go, the more it seems they may not know a whole lot about this guy (illegal). Or they don't want us to know more about this guy (Cartel/Gang).

Had been discharged from the U.S. military. We can rule out he was an illegal.
MostlyHarmless
AG
Charpie said:

AggieKatie2 said:

So far we have a:

Lots of people in Mexico hate people of other races. Hell, as an 8th generation Texican, I was called pocho by a bunch of native Mexicans when I was at A&M. Racism isn't limited to white people.

I didn't think this was a rumor.

See my comment above. Depending on which part of Latin America his family is from, you never know what his history might be. Heck, he might have had some strife with a Jew of Muslim or Indian here.

I don't know why y'all think that minorities can't be racists. So so many are.
What, no comment on that last bit about the victims?
Ag with kids
AG
hph6203 said:

I'm not saying he was, but to say that he wasn't by the mere fact that he was Hispanic is idiocy. To care whether or not he was when the end result of his crazy was that he shot a bunch of people is idiocy. To say that he couldn't be the worst ideological version of a white person, because he wasn't a white person, is ****ing weird to me. It's like saying "he couldn't root for our team, because he wasn't on our team." It's trying to come to a conclusion that he acted in a rational fashion at any point in his thought process, which he didn't. There is no motivation that justifies it and no motivation that makes it worse. He shot a bunch of people, there's no worse than that.

Is shooting a bunch of people, because you hate minorities worse than shooting a bunch of people because women don't like you, because people think you're weird, because you want to please allah? No, they're all ****ed. When people say he couldn't be a white supremacist, because he was hispanic it's playing into the narrative more than I am, because it is going to appear to a subset of individuals that white people do see themselves as separate and superior. It applies a level of rationality to white supremacy. He can be irrational enough to shoot a bunch of strangers, but white supremacy is rational enough that an irrational person like that couldn't believe in it. "He couldn't be on our team, because he isn't on our team. He's a slightly tinted version of us, which is unpure."

Was he a white supremacist? I don't know, but to say it's not possible is weird. There are white people that think they're black and act as if they're black supremacists. There are videos of white people kissing the feet of black people as penance for their whiteness. People are nuts, anything is possible.
So, if I decided I was a bear and killed several people, you'd entertain the idea of bear attacks in the area?
tylercsbn9
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

hph6203 said:

Saying that a Hispanic person can't be a white supremacist is applying rational thinking to a person that shot a bunch of strangers at a mall.

If you told me a black guy shot up a mall and the story was that he was a white supremacist I would be skeptical, but wouldn't dismiss it out of hand because you're talking about a person crazy enough to shoot a bunch of strangers, being a white supremacist would be lower on the crazy scale.

Even if he was a white supremacist that doesn't mean that being conservative/right wing means a person is racist any more than the dumbass Tennessee shooter that shot up a bank because he was anti-gun means that anyone that is anti-gun wants people dead. These people are crazy, they are not like normal people, they don't think the same.

Good lord. Come on man. You're falling directly into the MSM's trap. Now suddenly this shooting becomes a discussion on "white supremacy" which is INSANE. Can we please look at the facts here?

Hispanic shooter. Victims are reported to be mostly white and Asian. I refuse to entertain the absolute idiocy of a white supremacy conspiracy unless I see hard evidence otherwise. A WSJ headline on how the shooter "may be" "linked" to "white supremacy" based on someone "familiar with the investigation" means SQUAT to me.

This is so maddening.

I'm not entirely familiar with the demos of Dallas and it's burbs but am I right in assuming Allen is a very white area too? So this white supremacist targets a very white conservative area? Yeah that tracks.

It's extremely unlikely but the media runs with it irresponsibly and it will become a fact parroted by the left. Even after it comes out he wasn't some white supremacist.
Ag with kids
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

hph6203 said:

This is so maddening.

I'm not entirely familiar with the demos of Dallas and it's burbs but am I right in assuming Allen is a very white area too? So this white supremacist targets a very white conservative area? Yeah that tracks.
Allen makes Vermont look like South Chicago...
hph6203
AG
Ag with kids said:

hph6203 said:

So, if I decided I was a bear and killed several people, you'd entertain the idea of bear attacks in the area?
I would entertain the thought that YOU believed you were committing a bear attack, but that doesn't mean that it was a bear attack. What he believed doesn't necessarily have to align with reality.
Ag with kids
AG
hph6203 said:

Ag with kids said:

hph6203 said:

I would entertain the thought that YOU believed you were committing a bear attack, but that doesn't mean that it was a bear attack. What he believed doesn't necessarily have to align with reality.
So...there IS NO bear attack...

Just like there IS NO white supremacy.

So, why discuss it in any way that might imply that there IS???
fka ftc
Ag with kids said:

tylercsbn9 said:

Is the more appropriate question regarding what the demographics are of the patrons of that particular outlet mall.

I have not been in years so I have literally know idea. But curious as to what most experience, particularly on a weekend.

Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
I'm still waiting for all the liberal outlets to begin posting photos of this made up RWDS patch from anonymous sources. They haven't posted any photos becuase the patch doens't exist. it's a made up lie to distract. All this talk about can a mexican be a white supremacist is exactly the point of fabricating a story about a fake RWDS patch. And it's working....
SteveA
AG
Quote:

Allen is about 60% white. West Allen, where the mall is located, is closer to 50% Aisian/Indian.
WestTexAg12
AG
Durkin Nowitzki said:

I'm still waiting for all the liberal outlets to begin posting photos of this made up RWDS patch from anonymous sources. They haven't posted any photos becuase the patch doens't exist. it's a made up lie to distract. All this talk about can a mexican be a white supremacist is exactly the point of fabricating a story about a fake RWDS patch. And it's working....

It's a legit patch.

However, I'm waiting on the actual proof of right wing extremist views and white supremacy ideology, social media posts, website subscriptions, etc.
fka ftc
SteveA said:

Quote:

Allen is about 60% white. West Allen, where the mall is located, is closer to 50% Aisian/Indian.
Its quite possible this guy targeted whites and non-hispanic people of color. How does WFAA spin that?

Are his "white supremacist" postings really just racists rants of a hispanic?

Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

Durkin Nowitzki said:

It's a legit patch.

However, I'm waiting on the actual proof of right wing extremist views and white supremacy ideology, social media posts, website subscriptions, etc.
How is it a legit patch? I know RWDS is legit and they have a patch. I'm saying show me proof of the patch on the shooter? What outlet, what site, what anything has shown a photo of that patch on the actual shooter? Did I miss something? Far as I can tell, that type of patch actually being on the shooter is a fabricated story. CNN / MSNBC would showing photos of that patch on the shooter if the patch was actually on the shooter.
SteveA
AG
Quote:

Its quite possible this guy targeted whites and non-hispanic people of color. How does WFAA spin that?

They shouldn't. It's bull***** But arguing with faulty information weakens the impact.
Quantum Entanglement
Perhaps he was just attracted to the energy of hate groups but wasn't truly a "white supremacist." Maybe he was into lots of splinter ideology. He wasn't probably truly psychotic but I can't rule that out. Maybe he was manic and that explains the discrepancy between being Latino and shooting mostly White folks?
Surely he wasn't a leader in a white supremacy group nor did he likely attend meetings. This white supremacy stuff is a red herring.
I'll bet he lost a job or a girlfriend lately. Something triggered this disgusting behavior.
People can self-hate their ethnic group but his killing white folks says it wasn't a "hate" crime. Maybe he enjoyed getting caught up in hate groups as a general way to bask in expressing the turmoil and injustice he probably felt personally in his life.
2040huck
Durkin Nowitzki said:

I would bet it exists.
96ags
AG
Quantum Entanglement said:

Perhaps he was just attracted to the energy of hate groups but wasn't truly a "white supremacist." Maybe he was into lots of splinter ideology. He wasn't probably truly psychotic but I can't rule that out. Maybe he was manic and that explains the discrepancy between being Latino and shooting mostly White folks?
Surely he wasn't a leader in a white supremacy group nor did he likely attend meetings. This white supremacy stuff is a red herring.
I'll bet he lost a job or a girlfriend lately. Something triggered this disgusting behavior.
People can self-hate their ethnic group but his killing white folks says it wasn't a "hate" crime. Maybe he enjoyed getting caught up in hate groups as a general way to bask in expressing the turmoil and injustice he probably felt personally in his life.
Or maybe, just maybe, the whole white supremacy is a non sensical diversion to paint a narrative that doesn't really exist?

Occam's Razor.
96ags
AG
2040huck said:

Durkin Nowitzki said:

I would bet it exists.
I'm sure it does. Now.
hph6203
AG
You understand this is a logically inconsistent argument, right? It's not a parallel.

A person (characteristic) believes they're a bear (idea), they attack a bunch of people (action) and the perpetrator believes it was a bear attack (idea). Was it a bear attack? No, it was an attack by a person that believed they were a bear.

A Hispanic man believes that he is white (idea), he believes in white supremacy (idea), he kills a bunch of people (action). Is he now a white person (characteristic) that killed a bunch of people (action), because he believed he was white (characteristic)? No, he's a Hispanic person (characteristic) that killed a bunch of people (action) because he was a white supremacist (idea).

His race is an immutable characteristic, his ideas are not. They can shift regardless of his ethnicity or race. He can be a Hispanic white supremacist, it's not self-interested, but it is in the set of possibilities.

EDIT: I am not saying that was his motivation, just that the rush to say it's an IMPOSSIBILITY because he's Hispanic is foolish. You can be non-white and be a white supremacist. It is rationally inconsistent, but so is shooting a bunch of people.
WestTexAg12
AG
Durkin Nowitzki said:

WestTexAg12 said:

Durkin Nowitzki said:

It's a legit patch.

How is it a legit patch? I know RWDS is legit and they have a patch. I'm saying show me proof of the patch on the shooter? What outlet, what site, what anything has shown a photo of that patch on the actual shooter? Did I miss something? Far as I can tell, that type of patch actually being on the shooter is a fabricated story. CNN / MSNBC would showing photos of that patch on the shooter if the patch was actually on the shooter.

Well that's different. How was I to determine that you were talking about a physical patch on his body based off the original post?

That said, I agree with you. I have yet to see this RWDS patch on his body or clothing.
Ag with kids
AG
SteveA said:

Quote:

Same thing...just with a different accent.
murphyag
AG
fka ftc said:

SteveA said:

Quote:

Heard from my brother-in-law a little while ago. Two of the deceased victims attended elementary school in the same school district as his kids. Wylie ISD. A 2nd grader and a 4th grader. The mom is in ICU in critical condition. The last name of the victims does not indicate that the killer targeted them for being caucasian, black, or asian.
Prosperdick
AG
We're about to have a major invasion at the border. Yes I know it's been happening for a while and ramped up under Peepaw but it's about to kick into high gear.

The last thing the administration needs is a story about a Mexican gang banger killing a bunch of innocents so voila, RWDS and now we have a stupid debate on whether a Mexican can be a white supremacist.

This is just another in a laundry list of shiny baubles the media wants the public to look at instead of the real problems facing this country.

They LOVE when we're distracted by this or transgender outrage or anything other than skyrocketing inflation, border invasion, and lawlessness across this country fueled by Soros appointed DA's.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.