Active Shooter in Allen

184,000 Views | 1130 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by annie88
DallasAg 94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Correction said:

Are you all under the impression that an American born/raised child of illegal immigrants (presuming that's the case) will have the same language proficiencies as his parents?

Seriously, we're almost all posting from Texas and yet several people seem to have somehow never met a 2nd generation child of immigrants. Hint, they tend to be bilingual, speaking English as their primary language, but also speaking their parents' language.

Not saying it confirms that Garcia wrote those posts, but "No way this dude wrote proper English like that. His parents needed a translator!" is not a particularly strong argument.

A little common sense goes a long way.

Quote:

Ok...

So this screed makes sure to use the Oxford comma, and then uses words like "tenuousness", "banality", and "Schadenfreude" (spelling it correctly, too)...

And you want me to believe it was written by mr Tango Blast (not to be confused with Tango and Cash)...
Nanomachines son
fka ftc
True, but that's a drawing of the border heading IN to Mexico and the wise latinos preventing homicidal radical Mexinazis from returning back South.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
zgolfz85
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

My narrative.

Shooter sought out a hit. Saw his target at/near H&M. Got out of his car and sprayed shots. Likely hit his target with a non-lethal wound. Ended up hitting 4+ victims at his initial location.

His target took off around the left side of the building and the shooter followed. He encountered the guy dressed in security uniform and sprayed shots killing him an hitting others.

The wounded target fled around the building leading the shooter to his death near FatBurger. It is a 4 min walk (according to Google) to go from where his car was and walking to FatBurger.

His target likely had a gun and returned fire. That was the "2nd shooter." The target ended up bleeding out and died.

That is the most likely truth.
ha wut. I don't think he takes all those mags with him if it's a "hit." I don't necessarily buy the neo nazi stuff yet, but it was clearly a mass shooting and not a hit.
fka ftc
Cartel hit seems more likely than anything I have seen thus far.

The cartels have been here for a while (Southlake Town Square a few years ago) and I suspect many, many more are in our future until someone decides to clean it up and declare war on cartels.

Welcome to 3rd world right here in Texas. Thanks Biden.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
fka ftc
One thing it is clearly not is that anything is clearly anything clear at this point of clarity. -Kamala

zgolfz85
AG
cartel hit? cmon guys....yall are just trying to become a meme at this point
Hungry Ojos
I'm not buying the "cartel hit" angle, given the victims and their randomness. Just a crazy, evil idiot looking to kill.
akm91
AG
zgolfz85 said:

Interesting they haven't released anything about Elio Cumana-Rivas, the only victim without any background informatino.

"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
DallasAg 94
Charpie
AG
Anyone know anything about this?

JJxvi
AG
I heard he also stood up from his chair and did the the crotch chop.
AggiePetro07
AG
Kceovaisnt- said:

AggiePetro07 said:

Again, do we even know that's actually him? I have doubts based on that SS tattoo.

I'm not arguing he's not a white supremacist, just that the info we do have is so vague, obscure, and unconfirmed that I'm not willing to believe it isn't constructed as a troll or disinformation at this time.

I will admit I'm wrong later if I am.

It just seems that all the info we have from unverified sources is a caricature of Texas, "conservatives", Neo-Nazis, and gun stuff that is bordering on trolling or satire.

I'm not calling false flag, FBI shenanigans, or conspiracy.

I'm just saying this looks like bull**** and the internet is full of bull****ters.
I think it is safe to say the person who made the videos on that profile (PsycoVision 5) is the real shooter. His hand tattoos are in the posted videos along with a lot of details that match up that would take way too much effort to fake too far in the past to predict. His car key fob is for a Dodge Charger, his name is on the invoices on his dressers. He even goes into the bathroom and you catch a glimpse of him in the mirror and you can see his haircut, skin tone, and general appearance match the imagery of the dead perp on the sidewalk. The photos of the shooter posted by all major news outlets in the days before yesterday are not the killer. I am not sure where they got these images but someone goofed up those were not him. He opens his closet and you can see there are a lot of tactical gear cases on the top shelf which he doesn't go into and quickly pans away from it.

From the content I have seen from this guy, he isn't a boiler plate conservative at all. He is not an illegal, he has military service in his past. He is anti-political correctness, he hates normality, seems to reject every harmonious societal construct in general. He clearly doesn't like LGBTQ+ movement but praises the Nashville shooter for causing death to innocents. He hates the media. He is pro weed. He glorifies serial killers, mass murderers, drug kingpins, and is pro-rape apparently. The posts about being a Nazi sympathizer seem to be more of a method to disgust and shock people. He seemed to get a kick out of his teachers' reactions to Nazi salutes and hail Hitlers. His motivation is Schadenfreude. Pure sadism.

I think this goes well beyond any political talking points. He has extreme tenets of both sides of the aisle. But it's ludicrous to even attempt to use this scum, or his actions as political leverage or talking points. He should not have owned firearms. He should have been in a mental hospital. His political stances aren't a product of rational thought and there is no solution as concerns policy making that could have realistically prevented this. I think his goal was to be the new face of evil for others like him to look up to. He seemed equipped to break records and may have if not for that Police officer in the area who thankfully put one through his right eye.

The media has made fools of themselves through all of this and most everyone I have spoken to about this sees it.
I won't argue with you on any of this...

Maybe the reason it seems non-sensical and unreal is that he's ****ing nuts and not living in reality?
Pookers
AG
AggiePetro07 said:

I won't argue with you on any of this...

Maybe the reason it seems non-sensical and unreal is that he's ****ing nuts and not living in reality?
Why the slow walk of info? My guess is he obtained his weapons illegally and the FedGov dropped the ball massively somehow.
P.U.T.U
AG
All 8 people that were murdered were minorities
AggiePetro07
AG
P.U.T.U said:

By a minority.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
I didn't think the security guard was a minority
WestTexAg12
AG
akm91 said:

zgolfz85 said:

Interesting they haven't released anything about Elio Cumana-Rivas, the only victim without any background informatino.

I kept telling my wife that they haven't shown the 8th victim. I find it extremely odd that we literally know nothing but the age (32y/o male). You would think we would have profession, picture, something.
DannyDuberstein
AG
P.U.T.U said:

Security guard was white. Young indian professional. 3 from a Korean family (2 parents, one child, one child wounded). Two Hispanic girls. One hispanic adult.

The supposed white supremacist killed a rainbow of backgrounds including white, except for any black people.
DallasAg 94
DallasAg 94
Build It
AG
White hispanics.
DannyDuberstein
AG
48 hour news cycle. They made the white supremacist stuff stick long enough that it's all the general public will recall
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Charpie said:

I know that democrats are habitual liars. HTH
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
So hispanic shooter = white.

Hispanic victims = not white.

I could work for CNN!
akm91
AG
Yes, it really is bizarre isn't it? Not a single blurb other than it was a 32 year old and the name yet they're able to locate rants of the shooter on some obscure russian site within hours. Makes you wonder what they're not telling us.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
rgag12
AG
Charpie said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that how that dem recounts what was told to him is probably not what was actually said.
Hungry Ojos
Illegal immigration is "some non-existent bullshi%"?

But Abbott is the liar?
Ellis Wyatt
Yes. Pretty clearly bull*****
AgRN16
AG
P.U.T.U said:

False. Security Guard was white.
Rapier108
Roland Gutierrez is a Democrat and therefore a liar.

He thinks he is going to be the next governor of Texas come 2026.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Rapier108
AgRN16 said:

P.U.T.U said:

False. Security Guard was white.
And one we still know nothing about.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
barbacoa taco
AG
fka ftc said:

The cartels have been here for a while (Southlake Town Square a few years ago) and I suspect many, many more are in our future until someone decides to clean it up and declare war on cartels.

So we have no evidence (yet) that it's a cartel hit, the shooter is from Dallas and there's no evidence he immigrated here illegally, Republicans have controlled the state from top to bottom for 30 years, and you're blaming Biden for this? what incredible mental gymnastics.
Bocephus
AG
barbacoa taco said:

fka ftc said:

So we have no evidence (yet) that it's a cartel hit, the shooter is from Dallas and there's no evidence he immigrated here illegally, Republicans have controlled the state from top to bottom for 30 years, and you're blaming Biden for this? what incredible mental gymnastics.

Open border
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.