Chinese Spy Balloon

94,613 Views | 1075 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by lb3
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Chinese spy balloon lego set will be the hottest toy this christmas, invest now!
Stat Monitor Repairman

'David and Goliath'
Reginald Cousins
S
LMCane said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Here is my question:

Nobody even knew about this thing until pilots reported it

And maybe that IS the idea with these things. We know in seconds if Beijing launches a missile at us, but what about these balloons? Is there any real way to track them especially at the altitude they usually fly at?

If we don't it seems a great way to implement a low tech sneak EMP attack on major cities
that's incorrect

DOD knew about this balloon likely as soon as it was released in China

and certainly once it started to move across the Pacific towards the Aleutians

Canada knew about it as well before it entered Canadian airspace

Then why does this article say the 3 last admin were discovered after?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chinese-spy-balloons-over-us-during-trump-admin-discovered-after-he-left-office-senior-biden-official

New techniques? Foreign assets letting us know?

I guess I'm saying either something recently changed or this article contradicts that. Irrespective of which admin did or didn't do what I'm focused more on the do we know when it leaves China or not?

"The official told Fox News that "this information was discovered after the [Trump] administration left."

"They went undetected," the official told Fox News Digital."
bmks270
AG
Reginald Cousins said:

LMCane said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Here is my question:

And maybe that IS the idea with these things. We know in seconds if Beijing launches a missile at us, but what about these balloons? Is there any real way to track them especially at the altitude they usually fly at?

If we don't it seems a great way to implement a low tech sneak EMP attack on major cities
that's incorrect

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chinese-spy-balloons-over-us-during-trump-admin-discovered-after-he-left-office-senior-biden-official

I guess I'm saying either something recently changed or this article contradicts that. Irrespective of which admin did or didn't do what I'm focused more on the do we know when it leaves China or not?

"The official told Fox News that "this information was discovered after the [Trump] administration left."

We don't know.

Some people deny it.

Are you intentionally omitting this:

Quote:

Trump and a number of his top national security and defense officials refuted the claim, telling Fox News Digital that it "never happened."
Reginald Cousins
S
bmks270 said:

Reginald Cousins said:

LMCane said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Here is my question:

that's incorrect

We don't know.

Some people deny it.

Quote:

Trump and a number of his top national security and defense officials refuted the claim, telling Fox News Digital that it "never happened."

I voted for Trump twice and would vote for even the swampiest R over ANY D. But if DoD found out after and he never knew of course he responded that way. Let's not politicize my original question.

That is, where is the truth? LMCane says we can see em damn near immediately.

This article says they went undetected.

Leave the rest out.
Stat Monitor Repairman
The entire US could turn in to a 'Last of Us' style wasteland and people would still be arguing about Trump.
ArbAg
AG
Reginald Cousins said:

bmks270 said:

Reginald Cousins said:

LMCane said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Here is my question:

that's incorrect

We don't know.

Some people deny it.

Quote:

I voted for Trump twice and would vote for even the swampiest R over ANY D. But if DoD found out after and he never knew of course he responded that way. Let's not politicize my original question.

Leave the rest out.

The accuracy of the article can't be questioned?
Reginald Cousins
S
ArbAg said:

Reginald Cousins said:

bmks270 said:

Reginald Cousins said:

LMCane said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Here is my question:

that's incorrect

We don't know.

Some people deny it.

Quote:

Leave the rest out.

The accuracy of the article can't be questioned?

Absolutely?

I'm asking what's more accurate to the SMEs on here.

I realize this is f16, but I'm on no "gotcha moment". This genuinely interests me.
Stat Monitor Repairman
spider96
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

The entire US could turn in to a 'Last of Us' style wasteland and people would still be arguing about Trump.
That's because Trump would want to impose a travel ban on the affected areas. Democrats would first accuse him of being fungiphobic and then accuse him later on of not acting soon enough to prevent societal collapse.
moses1084ever
AG
Are we seriously meant to believe that 3 balloons crossed into US airspace UNDETECTED during the Trump years? We spend how much again on defense?

I don't know what is worse - whether they were truly undetected or if they were detected but not reported to the admin.

riverrataggie
AG
Or that it's a big lie and a bunch of misinformation coming from our leaders in DC to deflect the Royal **** up they are in.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Still ptsd from Trump mind-rape.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Chinese Spy Balloon is an incredible band name.
richardag
moses1084ever said:

Are we seriously meant to believe that 3 balloons crossed into US airspace UNDETECTED during the Trump years? We spend how much again on defense?

I don't know what is worse - whether they were truly undetected or if they were detected but not reported to the admin.
I am confused:

undetected
adjective
[ol]
  • not found; undiscovered
  • not perceived or discerned
  • [/ol]
    Just curious for the source of this information about undetected. Was it a psychic? Did Nostradamus foretell of this undetected balloonatic attack?
    BQ78
    AG
    That's why this is utter, base gaslighting and no one in the media questions it-- morons.
    Old McDonald
    wrong thread
    agent-maroon
    AG
    They could have picked any number of "undetected" balloons they wanted. Wonder what the significance of quantity 3 would be?
    No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
    Stat Monitor Repairman
    Chinese spy balloon 2.0 should have a light blue tint to it so it blends in with the sky.
    Stat Monitor Repairman
    Also,

What happened with the video on twitter of the explosion in the sky as the spy ballon meandered over Montana. Did that ever get sorted out?
    jkag89
    aezmvp
    Fake.
    TRADUCTOR
    If the vid I saw was real, then the ballon was not shot. The spy device EVIDENCE was obliterated and shrapnel made balloon pop.

Like this was super guaranteed inquiring adventurous citizens would never get hands on spy device intact.

Like Hunters laptop was on the ballon.
    Tony Franklins Other Shoe
    AG
    agent-maroon said:

They could have picked any number of "undetected" balloons they wanted. Wonder what the significance of quantity 3 would be?
    Because that is more than Peepaw had and Peepaw shot one of them sum*****es down.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
    AG
    TRADUCTOR said:

If the vid I saw was real, then the ballon was not shot. The spy device EVIDENCE was obliterated and shrapnel made balloon pop.

Like this was super guaranteed inquiring adventurous citizens would never get hands on spy device intact.

I wonder if our transparent administration will lay it all out on a hangar floor so the world can see it?

fka ftc
    Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

TRADUCTOR said:

I wonder if our transparent administration will lay it all out on a hangar floor so the world can see it?

They are moving it to Quantico where it will be clean, reassembled, improvements made where necessary, packed with our military secretes then shipped back to China in return for Hunter getting some more diamonds.

Prove me wrong.
    "The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
    AG
    fka ftc said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

TRADUCTOR said:

They are moving it to Quantico where it will be clean, reassembled, improvements made where necessary, packed with our military secretes then shipped back to China in return for Hunter getting some more diamonds.

Prove me wrong.
    And an apology letter.

FTAG 2000
    AG

Also,

What happened with the video on twitter of the explosion in the sky as the spy ballon meandered over Montana. Did that ever get sorted out?

The video was contrails, not an explosion. The lady that posted it was an idiot.
    Stat Monitor Repairman
    fka ftc
    How times have changed,

"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
    G Martin 87
    AG

You're gonna need a bigger boat.
    . . .
    Stat Monitor Repairman
    We back baby!

We back!
    aggielostinETX
    AG
    Interesting. So shooting it down in Alaska was the right choice but we ****ed it up the first time.
    DannyDuberstein
    AG
    LOL. What a bunch of incompetent, lying dbags running this country and military.

We just didn't want it to land on some moose's head the first time, guys. Trust us.

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.