Chinese Spy Balloon

94,614 Views | 1075 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by lb3
Waffledynamics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://twitter.com/search?q=Billings&src=trend_click&vertical=trends
TRD-Ferguson
AG
It's just a Doordash delivery gone astray.
2wealfth Man
AG
spadilly said:

COBRA47 is still up there tracking it, plus all the assets we have in the air that aren't seen on ADS-B.

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ae01d4

why are we tracking; shoot the thing down. We have lost our country to DEI and ESG.
Robert L. Peters
I think we did shoot one down
MsDoubleD81
AG
Spying on Beth Dutton
Rapier108
2wealfth Man said:

spadilly said:

COBRA47 is still up there tracking it, plus all the assets we have in the air that aren't seen on ADS-B.

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ae01d4

why are we tracking; shoot the thing down. We have lost our country to DEI and ESG.
The aircraft is a RC-135U Combat Sent.

https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/104495/rc-135u-combat-sent/

Most likely they're monitoring what it is sending and receiving.
Robert L. Peters
I'm really surprised that this thread isn't more active
TAMU1990
AG
Central Committee said:

Unforgivable that Biden has allowed this balloon to exist longer than 1 minute after it entered US airspace.

It should have been downed - intact if possible to study it, obliterated if not.

The president is a feeble, spineless imp. Same with his handlers.

If you were going to impeach a president for failure to ensure the safety of the nation, this would be a good reason.

MFer needs to be impeached immediately. He's compromised by the Chinese because of hunter and 10% to the big guy.
10thYrSr
I promise you all I saw one of these over college station in November 2020. I was sitting on my back porch in the evening and my young daughter pointed out a star. She was excited. It was too early in the evening for stars or even planets to be shining.

I grabbed my astronomy binoculars and took a look at it. It looked like a miniature moon. I was baffled. I have a number of photographs of it, but none through my binoculars. It hovered in the sky slowly moving southward. It was visible until a little after sunset.

I immediately went online and began searching. Until recently I believed it was a Google balloon, as they have used these same balloons.
Steiner1995
AG
Bubblez said:

Steiner1995 said:

Should we expect any action from our feckless impotent administration?

The military gave their advice and Biden followed it.
Milly Milly
Steiner1995
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Steiner1995
AG
We look so weak as a country
Steiner1995
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ag In Ok
AG
Their use of the contractual phrase "force majeur" is interesting. This may be a combo mission to test our response, spy a little, and extend a middle finger to someone.
TXAGGIES
A second balloon over Latin America?
TAMU1990
AG
Yes, 3 in total
MarathonAg12
What
ttu_85
TAMU1990 said:

Yes, 3 in total
IF true China is up to something no good. This may be a distraction. I hope Taiwan is on full defensive alert.
ABATTBQ87
AG
. . . said:

Edit:

My calendar shows today is Friday February 3rd
aezmvp
Complete horse**** these were allowed up as long as they have been.
Rockdoc
AG
If a war starts with these folks in charge, we're toast. It's a shame the libs have turned us into woke creampuffs.
Bosco
AG
Rockdoc said:

If a war starts with these folks in charge…..

At this point, we are so lost that we will re-elect them all as we are marched to the gulags.
Rapier108

Eliminatus
AG
Steiner1995 said:

F'ing embarrassing. We have just proved to the world that we won't/are unable to protect our own airspace. And not just near a coastline but DEEP in our nation.

I do not understand what our government is doing. I truly don't. Their announcement of not shooting down due to fear of hurting people on the ground is absolute horse**** and even infuriating.

Even with that, I am still not 100% sold on pure incompetence. I do think there is a lot more going on behind the curtains. I have been wrong before though...
Ellis Wyatt
Steiner1995 said:

We ARE weak. Our president is corrupt and beholden to China. They bought him and own him.
LMCane
Pepper Brooks said:

Why do we think this is legitimately CCP? If I've learned anything over the last 3 years, it's that the obvious narrative is usually the wrong one.
Uh, because they have literally admitted several times that it is a Chinese "weather" airship?
LMCane
of course it's just coincidence that a spy airship goes all the way from Central China to western Montana. What happens to be located in Western Montana?

Malmstrom Air Force Base

Its location in the west of the country meant the air base was marked out in the 1950s as an ideal spot to base missiles trained on the Soviet Union.

Today the U.S. Air Force maintains 150 Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missiles across 13,800 square miles of central Montana, making it the biggest complex of nuclear arms in the western hemisphere.
C@LAg
joe biden is the single most cowardly degenerate and pathetic excuse for a president of this country or any other.
Sam and Dean
AG
Steiner1995 said:

You're as strong as your weakest link - our problem is our weakest link is the group in the White House.
"I am besieged, by a thousand or more of the Mexicans under Santa Anna...I shall never surrender or retreat."
SpreadsheetAg
AG
GasAg90 said:

Is there a website where we can send our collective dick pics back to china?

China says no thanks we already have those, your dna samples, your credit card numbers, consumer history, address, kids locations, and whether or not your a gun owner.
TommyBrady
AG
It also went over NGA - West in St Louis and I'm guessing it will cross over a few more NRO, NGA, and NSA spots as well as Ft Bragg which does a ton of the tier 1 missions around the world remotely
AggieKO
AG
Just shoot them down and move on. We act like there isn't viable ways to insure no civilian impact.
C@LAg
Bubblez said:

Some of you should go listen to 99 luftballoons
i have a suggestion for what you should go do.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Rockdoc said:

If a war starts with these folks in charge, we're toast. It's a shame the libs have turned us into woke creampuffs.
I'd be more concerned about a war starting within, perpetuated by our own government. Now we are realizing the 2nd Amendment is by far the most important in the Bill of Rights. Our Founding Fathers were brilliant.

After fleeing the tyranny of King George, they said never again. I hope history doesn't repeat itself but at least now we're prepared.
gig em 02
AggieKO said:

Just shoot them down and move on. We act like there isn't viable ways to insure no civilian impact.

No civilian impact? China will release all the dirt on the Biden, Clinton and Obama crime families and it would destroy them.

You didn't think they were worried about other civilians did you?
GMaster0
Ahhhhhnh, you see! Another sign that inflation is out of control. Biden!!!!!
nortex97
AG
Sam and Dean said:

Steiner1995 said:

You're as strong as your weakest link - our problem is our weakest link is the group in the White House.
It's not so much that they are weak, as it is a Manchurian White House.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.