Chinese Spy Balloon

94,616 Views | 1075 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by lb3
FireAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Laze it with a high power laser until the balloon is too damaged to remain aloft and recover it when it falls. No explosion, and if the hole is small it won't fall that fast.

This is exactly what we should have done…

We have lasers powerful enough to puncture it from the ground…
Stat Monitor Repairman

Send in Redbull space jump guy to deal with it.
The Kraken
AG
I'm think this my just be a giant mind f*** by the Chinese and a passive aggressive protest against our passage of US Navy ships international waters in the South China Sea that the ChiComs claim as their own.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
fka ftc
HiRes and Lidar imaging of the mighty Mississippi and all of the shipping facilities, refineries, intermodal operations, etc. Very boring trek this thing seems to be taking.

Might as well let it keep on sightseeing.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
fka ftc
Geddy Lee soul patch said:

I'm think this my just be a giant mind f*** by the Chinese and a passive aggressive protest against our passage of US Navy ships international waters in the South China Sea that the ChiComs claim as their own.
If its a chinese mind**** then we are quite the easy lay.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
nortex97
AG

Since we are in the 'insane history repeating itself' phase, hell I dunno…
Charles Hickson Knows
Meh...terrorists given free passes coming across our borders...foreign balloons carrying who knows what...Biden INC is simply bad ju-ju.
Our thoughts on the current controlled EXTRATERRESTRIAL reality disclosure process and related US GOV cover-up? Once the uneasy, contagious giggling subsides, how will our civilization and the mislead sheep adapt to this publicly known reality? Are the good Shepherds withholding the truth in our best interest? Perhaps multiple species are involved?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Calling the band name "Derelict Balloons".

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
TRD-Ferguson
AG

Bubblez
Some of you should go listen to 99 luftballoons
jkag89
Germans
redcrayon
AG
They won't fly over the South. Someone would shoot it down.
Cromagnum
AG
redcrayon said:

I'm curious what gun could actually manage to hit something at 60,000 feet and still have ordinance traveling fast enough to still do any damage.
MarathonAg12
Everyone relax.

Just got off the phone with Hunter. He says pop's has this whole thing under control.
Robert L. Peters
Pentagon saying that they this thing is being controlled remotely. This thing could have an emp. Ahhhhhhhhhh

Steiner1995
AG
Should we expect any action from our feckless impotent administration?
Steiner1995
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bubblez
Steiner1995 said:

The military gave their advice and Biden followed it.
MarathonAg12
Reports of the Chinese Balloon releasing an aerosolized activating agent that will trigger mutations for those who received the Vaccine
ttu_85
TRD-Ferguson said:

IF it were Huntsville, That pic would be of the nose of a SAM milliseconds from detonation.
Robert L. Peters
If I was president, I'd wear one of those Lee Majors jetpacks and **** that thing in its dirigible ass. Pop it!
. . .

Edit:

2wealfth Man
AG
Isn't it way past MT now?
The D
AG
Another spy ballon in Latin America
The D
AG
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/china-spy-balloon-latin-america-b2275624.html?amp
TRADUCTOR
I need lawn chair, 350 large helium balloons, and a pellet gun. I would wear a cape.
Aggie95
AG
Steiner1995 said:

Biden will likely fly some banners like the planes that used to circle Kyle Field in the 80's/90's. The messages will be:
1) we love xi
2) republicans are to blame....for everything
BluHorseShu
AG
redcrayon said:

Umm…it's 7 miles up. You get a bunch of idiots trying to shoot it done with their rifles the only thing they will bring down are a bunch of lead. That would be slightly more of an issue
PCC_80
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

Everyone relax.

Just got off the phone with Hunter. He says pop's has this whole thing under control.
Who thinks that Hunter will get a nice big deposit to his bank account from an offshore bank next week ? ? I do.
agAngeldad
Gary Powers says "hello" from FL600.
videoag98
AG
Need this guy

Seabreeze
. . . said:

jkag89
TRADUCTOR said:

I need lawn chair, 350 large helium balloons, and a pellet gun. I would wear a cape.
Dan Scott
AG
I got an alert there are two balloons. I thought the first one in Montana moved East to St. Louis. Is that actually the 2nd
babygoat6

UntoldSpirit
AG
. . . said:

That's probably just a jet vapor trail. Perspective makes it look like its going down, but it probably just going across the sky.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.