*********Walking Dead-Season 7*********

262,101 Views | 1965 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Milkman
MaroonStain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Take it to the 'Into The Badlands' thread!!!
MaroonStain
AG
MaroonStain said:

Take it to the 'Into The Badlands' thread!!!

Yes, I watch it also but usually go to sleep.
Hickory High
AG
Someone care to post the 2-3 real plot points from last night's episode so I don't have to watch it?
Aggielandma12
AG
-Stole guns from lesbos
-Gregory is a *****
-Sasha is locked up in Negan compound
-Rosie has Dwight locked up and showed the gang at the end
MaroonStain
AG
Rosita* locked up Burnt Face Dwight because he wants to help the cause.
fta09
AG
If/when they kill Negan, I'm definitely going to miss his character. I almost want to just go join the Saviors myself.
miller0926
AG
fta09 said:

If/when they kill Negan, I'm definitely going to miss his character. I almost want to just go join the Saviors myself.

Then hopefully Simon lives and takes his spot.
boogieman
AG
The Negan Lean...it should be a drinking game.
Or a brand new dance.
Hickory High
AG
fta09 said:

Fall in line and get whatever you want. Simple enough.

Rick's huge-ass ego can't have that though.
bonfarr
AG
Yeah but you have to act like a d bag bully every time you talk to an outsider. Even the scrawny chicks have to strut around acting tough and they end up looking silly.

Plus if you have a hot wife Negan can have her any time he wants and that would kinda suck.

I would rather move to and be the lone guy in the Oceanside Colony. Not all of them are lesbians, a decent guy could have some fun with all the straight ones.

Goat Man
AG
fta09 said:

No way they kill Negan. His character is way too awesome. I would quit the show if he was killed. I would be fine with Rick getting bit at this point.
Jimmie Dimmick
Sasha is such a loser. Hands down the worst attempt at a suicide mission ever.

Trying to con Eugene when she just gave up A HUGE SHARP KNIFE. jist take the pill, you dumb *****. What's left of Abraham's rotting Gallagher'd brains are ashamed of you.
Blanco Ag
AG
I was definitely disappointed that Sasha made it to the end of another episode - alive.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
So Negan is against rape but is cool with forcing any woman he wants to marry him and get sex that way?
Ol Jock 99
AG
derekjohnson15 said:

So Negan is against rape but is cool with forcing any woman he wants to marry him and get sex that way?

He doesn't force them. It is their choice. TV didn't do the best job explaining, but it was in there.
Aggie Infantry
AG
Quote:

I love that they decided using 3-round bursts was the way to go after showing themselves as top-rate snipers for 7 seasons.

How about the way Michone was "aiming" the rifle. Free hand, no support, standing on a tree...
Josepi
AG
Aggie Infantry said:

Quote:

I love that they decided using 3-round bursts was the way to go after showing themselves as top-rate snipers for 7 seasons.

How about the way Michone was "aiming" the rifle. Free hand, no support, standing on a tree...
They showed in previous episodes what a bad shot she was. I was surprised that they made her the "sniper". I was kind of hoping she would shoot, miss, and hit Tara instead.
The Debt
I was kinda hoping she would hold the rifle sideways
Gigem314
AG
Quote:

I was kind of hoping she would shoot, miss, and hit Tara instead.
JABQ04
AG
So on shooting critiques, Carl is right handed. Shoots right handed. Has a missing right eye, still shoulders rifle to his right shoulder.
jr15aggie
AG
JABQ04 said:

So on shooting critiques, Carl is right handed. Shoots right handed. Has a missing right eye, still shoulders rifle to his right shoulder.
91_Aggie
AG
I imagine the producers/writers were thinking "Oh man, this is gonna be so epic... we are gonna have these barnacle zombies slowly walk toward Rick's veteran group who all have guns... people are going to be wondering "Will Rick's group be able to hold them off?" oh man so much suspense. and it going to be awesome the way we show them shoot them at point-blank range... wasting bullets with 3-round bursts or fully automatic. Hey, let's have Michonne shoot one that is way off by itself... she'll miss the head on the first shot, but then hit it on the second shot... she saved the day".

Geez, that scene did nothing for me. If they were trying to show that Rick's group was good, we already knew that. At this point, fighting zombies shouldn't even be in the show anymore. The only way to make any fight against them "suspenseful" is for the the characters to decide to choose really poor tactics (like lighting a car on fire to get their attention, or not hearing one standing right behind you even though they all do the zombie "arrrgh" thing every chance they get.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I don't think that scene was meant to show us (the viewer) that Ricks group is good at fighting, I think it's meant to show the Oceanside group that Rick's group is capable in a fight and joining them isn't a lost cause.
Rebel-E91
AG
HtownAg92
AG
91_Aggie said:

I imagine the producers/writers were thinking "Oh man, this is gonna be so epic... we are gonna have these barnacle zombies slowly walk toward Rick's veteran group who all have guns... people are going to be wondering "Will Rick's group be able to hold them off?" oh man so much suspense. and it going to be awesome the way we show them shoot them at point-blank range... wasting bullets with 3-round bursts or fully automatic. Hey, let's have Michonne shoot one that is way off by itself... she'll miss the head on the first shot, but then hit it on the second shot... she saved the day".

Geez, that scene did nothing for me. If they were trying to show that Rick's group was good, we already knew that. At this point, fighting zombies shouldn't even be in the show anymore. The only way to make any fight against them "suspenseful" is for the the characters to decide to choose really poor tactics (like lighting a car on fire to get their attention, or not hearing one standing right behind you even though they all do the zombie "arrrgh" thing every chance they get.
At least they have an abundance of explosives, so they can use as much as they want to create a distraction. Not that they would need anything like that to fight an army like Negan's.

Oh, wait...
Gigem314
AG
Rebel-E91 said:

FightinTexasAg15
AG
Who dies tonight?
strohag
AG
Hopefully Rick found a nuke and this show will just end already....
Mr. White
....hand of God from The Stand will hopefully be guest starring.
aggiebonzo
AG
You will have to wait for Season 8 for that
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
derekjohnson15 said:

Who dies tonight?

My ridiculous loyalty to this show.
Counterpoint
AG
Gota De Limon said:

derekjohnson15 said:

Who dies tonight?

My ridiculous loyalty to this show.
But the season finales and premieres are usually the shows where they earn our ridiculous loyalty back (and then quickly squander it during the other 14 episodes)!
Blanco Ag
AG
Someone gon die tonight. I vote for Sasha.
SeattleAgJr
If you are aware of people cast in other shows, you can pretty much tell who (all) is dying today.
Ol Jock 99
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

If you are aware of people cast in other shows, you can pretty much tell who (all) is dying today.

You have a lot of free time, don't you?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.