*********Walking Dead-Season 7*********

262,055 Views | 1965 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Milkman
irish pete ag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gota De Limon said:

Good lord.
I swear some of y'all watch on mute, with a blindfold on, and never read this thread.
Drawkcab
Meh, it's all good man. Maybe I misused the phrase "not to point out the obvious". Just meant let me point out the obvious because I almost missed it. So...basically the opposite of what I said.

Come to think of it, I don't know wtf that phrase means or why you would use it.

Anyway, see you all after next weeks boring Carol and Morgan or Maggie and Hilltop episode.
TheOriginalRedBaron
I acknowledge not reading the thread. I missed the episode when it aired and just watched it tonight. I avoided reading the thread to prevent spoilers.

Sorry for my dumbass question.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
ClickClack said:

Didn't mean anything by it. Sorry man.

Just noticed Obama air kissing that guy at the end. Nice.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
So. Back to show.
With the level of superiority they show for Neegan and his crew; it will be interesting to see how the hell they ever defeat him and make it believable.
Two Gun Corcoran
AG
Aggie Joe 93 said:

So. Back to show.
With the level of superiority they show for Neegan and his crew; it will be interesting to see how the hell they ever defeat him and make it believable.

"He probably choked on a pepper. Them that can't be killed by knives or guns usually just die falling off the porch or something". - Capt. Augustus McCrae
Ghost91
Gota De Limon said:

Good lord.
I swear some of y'all watch on mute, with a blindfold on, and never read this thread.
Yes, but at least we have closed-caption on.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Is it correct to assume Negan doesn't know about the Kingdom?
Philip J Fry
AG
No
israeliag
AG
No not at all. They've already shown the Saviors collecting taxes from them (the pigs).
Stive
AG
He knows. In the episode where me met the Tiger King, Neagans guys made a pick up of pigs and there was tension.
fta09
AG
I think it is a fair assumption that he does not know everything about the Kingdom. As one of the guys said on Talking Dead, if he did, he'd have a pet tiger by now.
The Debt
Gota De Limon said:

Good lord.

Oh that was the thing with the guy
mm98
AG
Aggie Joe 93 said:

So. Back to show.

Food poisoning from infected pigs?
Ol Jock 99
AG
Aggie Joe 93 said:

So. Back to show.
It is an interesting question. I don't see it being believable at this point.
Out in Left Field
AG
Biological warfare would probably be a good strategy
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Meanwhile, are we gonna talk about Rosita asking Eugene to reload a casing that is a completely different caliber than the gun she took from the walker she put down?
Centerpole90
AG
Ya Eugene.

Make me:
1 large pistol boxer primer & What? 22grains PB smokeless powder
ClickClack
AG
Wouldn't it be easier to scavenge a single 9 mm round anyway?

Is she intending to assassinate Negan?
RAB91
Aggie Joe 93 said:

So. Back to show.
My prediction.... Rosita tries to shoot him.... something goes wrong, and she's about to be killed. Scarface regains his humanity and puts a bullet into Negan (saving Rosita). The group crumbles with their leader gone.
HtownAg92
AG
ClickClack said:

Wouldn't it be easier to scavenge a single 9 mm round anyway?

Is she intending to assassinate Negan?
I would say the leaders in the clubhouse for the bullet would be:

1. Negan
2. Herself
3. Eugene

So that's why she is going to use it to kill Sasha. Payback's a bia.

I think it will be the pigs that cause enough sickness and weakness in the Saviors for them to be taken.
CheeseSndwch
Speaking of Rosita, why did she risk bringing the gun back with her? She should have hid it outside of Alexandria.
miller0926
AG
Aggie Joe 93 said:

So. Back to show.

All 3 groups end up at the Kingdom, a now healthy Maggie included. Neegan sees her, and after killing Father Gabriel for lying, he's on the verge of killing Rick too when out of nowhere comes Ezekiel's tiger to kill Neegan.
TheOriginalRedBaron
It sure seems to me that the combined resources of The Kingdom, The Hilltop and Alexandria ought to be able to give The Saviors a fair fight. Frankly, a targeted assassination of Neegan probably causes the whole Savior thing to collapse as a ship without a rudder.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
If Eugene can make gun powder, then forget a gunfight. I'm placing IED's all over the place and taking out the Saviors in groups.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
I'm not so sure taking out Neegan makes the "good guys" lot any better. I mean who knows how the writers will write it. But, at this point, it seems Neegan also does a lot of controlling his more violent members as well. They may all hate Neegan; but it doesn't seem like any of them have a problem with dishing out the abuse. The tell will be what kind of power hierarchy is under Neegan. He did call someone his right hand man; and that "hatchet man" could just as easily be written to take over and be even more sadistic.

What's happened with the wolves? I figure they're an untamed bunch that keeps mostly hidden. But, the Saviors obviously have enemies. For example; with Neegan coming to the realization of who actually took out his biker gang.
TheOriginalRedBaron
Aggie Joe 93 said:

I'm not so sure taking out Neegan makes the "good guys" lot any better. I mean who knows how the writers will write it. But, at this point, it seems Neegan also does a lot of controlling his more violent members as well. They may all hate Neegan; but it doesn't seem like any of them have a problem with dishing out the abuse. The tell will be what kind of power hierarchy is under Neegan. He did call someone his right hand man; and that "hatchet man" could just as easily be written to take over and be even more sadistic.

Without Neegan there would likely be a power struggle. The group could divide into various factions. In addition, based on what we have seen so far many would take the power vacuum as an opportunity to just flat out bolt.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Probably all true. So, I guess my point is that despite those things; Alexandria is not guaranteed to be better off. We have a lot of modern examples where when a dictator or ruling power is removed, that safety or security in the area takes a turn for the worse.
et98
AG
I think Alexandria, Hilltop, and Kingdom all teaming up would not be enough to take out Negan and the Saviors.
But I could see an inside man helping out in a coordinate effort to get it done.

Although Negan is hoping Dwight breaks Daryl and converts him into a loyal Savior, I could actually see it going the opposite route. Perhaps Dwight is so inspired by Daryl's resolve that he himself breaks and goes over to the good guys. Perhaps it's an unexpected moment when the battle is raging. Dwight has the opportunity to defend Negan while Negan is in a hand-to-hand fight to the death with Daryl. Negan calls out to Dwight to get him to shoot Daryl with the crossbow, but he aims for Negan instead.

From that point forward, Dwight & his wife are loyal friends of Rick's gang. Or maybe Dwight takes a bullet from a Savior as soon as he kills Negan. Regardless, I see Dwight regaining his humanity, helping the good guys, and redeeming himself before this is all over.
Hickory High
AG
Finally was able to watch.

I'm sorry, but when it comes to TV shows, I have a zero-tolerance policy for stupidity. After all that stuff Rick and the crew went through in the first episode, Neegan LET THEM GO HOME. FOR MULTIPLE DAYS. UNWATCHED. How in the HELL do you not immediately go back to Alexandria and tell everyone "hey there's these dudes that are gonna seriously $#%@ us up if we don't pack all our stuff and leave NOW"?!?!

They had a MULTIPLE day window, and if Rick is gonna be so prideful or stubborn or whatever it is to stay where they are, then they deserve what's happening. Or hell, why not just destroy the inventory ledger? Pretend like they don't even keep close records of stuff? Michone had a point at the end, regardless Rick's Jerry Springer reveal moment: what kind of a life is that? Neegan had a point as well. Woodsman-survivor Rick from two seasons ago would've NEVER let this happen.

Sorry Rick, but you deserve this.

Scotch
AG
Drawkcab said:

Meh, it's all good man. Maybe I misused the phrase "not to point out the obvious". Just meant let me point out the obvious because I almost missed it. So...basically the opposite of what I said.

Come to think of it, I don't know wtf that phrase means or why you would use it.

Anyway, see you all after next weeks boring Carol and Morgan or Maggie and Hilltop episode.
I think we should focus on how you could improve your phrasing for 5 or 6 more pages.

My suggestion: use "In other words"

"In other words, these three cities are like the houses in the classic fable (or was it fairy tale?) "Three Little Pigs" and before the wolf blows the house down this little piggie runs all the way home?".
Josepi
AG
How do you know they were unwatched? That's a big assumption. Neegan could have a spy in town. They are certainly watching all of the roads out of Alexandria in case they tried to leave. My theory is that Rick believed that if he did anything other than comply 100% that he would get the entire town killed. And we all know that is Rick's greatest fear.... His friends blood on his hands.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yeah, I think you HAVE to assume some saviors are watching, which they likely were. Any deviation and they hunt you all down. They were just constantly 2 steps ahead of you regardless of what route you tried with Maggie, so you have to assume they are watching and ready to react afterward.
Hickory High
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Yeah, I think you HAVE to assume some saviors are watching, which they likely were. Any deviation and they hunt you all down. They were just constantly 2 steps ahead of you regardless of what route you tried with Maggie, so you have to assume they are watching and ready to react afterward.
Rick didn't seem to be operating under that assumption, but even so, I'm on Michone's side here: the now life Rick has accepted is no life at all. Even if they were being watched, you have to take that risk. I mean even if they were being watched, they surely had enough firepower to take on whatever scouting team Neegan had there.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I wouldn't anticipate a Negan scout team taking them on. I think it's more of a track and report situation, where a larger force eventually comes to wipe them out.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.