*********Walking Dead-Season 7*********

262,081 Views | 1965 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Milkman
Olsen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like another boring ass episode tonight
Blanco Ag
AG
So far, so lame
zooguy96
This episode.
StringerBell
AG
Holy **** this episode was trash
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Weird. I thought it was the best episode in months.
Marcus Aurelius
AG
So - when does Tara reveal lesbo land to get rest of weapons? Such a slow prcoess.
MaroonStain
AG
I give that episode 4 out of five stars except for Emo talk talk.
Trident 88
AG
It took less than a minute of the junkyard Yoda-speaking idiot to make me wonder if I should keep watching this show.
bonfarr
AG
This season completely blows from the weak storylines to the terrible, cheap CGI. The deer in this episode looked like a cheesy cartoon.

I can't stand the junkyard clan led by Lloyd Christmas, it is entirely ridiculous.

There must be new writers for this season or something because for me it is no longer must see tv.
FTAG 2000
AG
Agreed. No longer must watch. Candy ass writing. Somehow the zombie troop gets his trigger hooked on a spear that lets him shoot a mix of burst and full auto? And yet the zombies all ignore that to chase the silent car?

Will just throw my prediction out. One group chooses not to join, guessing either the junkyard or lesbos island. Battle in last episode, ends with our group in deep trouble.

Next season starts up, the group that chose not to participate shows up to save the day. In the end, Daryl kills Negan.

But this show has gone from must see to background for me and Mrs Ag2k.

SquareOne07
AG
Junkyard clan leader woman is, no joke, distractingly ugly.

Season is awful. Can't quit watching though. Dammit.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Man when they went to the junkyard and haircut started talking and then said they needed more guns I just wanted Rick's group to mow them down and call it a day.

And what do they spend all of their CGI budget on? The Tiger? That things looks so real and then we get a deer that looks AWFUL.

I get tired of having two, maybe three good episodes a season, and a bunch of garbage. There's nothing else on Sunday nights right now so that's about the only reason I'm still watching. Need me some Better Call Saul and Game of Thrones.
Stive
AG
I enjoyed the episode all the way up to the point where Michone thought Rick was dead. There was ZERO suspense in that moment because there wasn't a single watcher that thought Rick bought it. From that point on, it was dumb. That scene, combined with the junkyard humans robot voices watered down what was otherwise a decent episode.

The sooner Tara and Rosita get eaten or offed by Negan the better.
tomtomdrumdrum
AG
The point of that scene wasn't for you to think Rick had died, it was for you to see how Michonne would react to Rick dying.
Josepi
AG
I agree. The 2 minutes of "suspense" while Michonne thought Rick was dead was awful. I understand getting Rick in trouble and having Michonne worried. It shows the bond growing between them. But they dragged it out forever when not a single viewer anywhere on the planet actually thought Rick was dead

The CGI on the deer was awful. And why did the deer just stand there when the walkers were five feet away from it?

Rick's, "the brakes don't work" also annoyed me. The car was going all of 5 mph. Just open the door and get out.

I know I'm complaining here, but I actually did think the episode was all that bad. Rick being all happy and carefree because he's getting some was pretty entertaining. The junkyard people don't really bother me. However, Rosita and the chubby lesbian do. they are the worst.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
StringerBell
AG
this is so nitpicky but i just dont get why the junkyard folks talk the way they do. we've seen folks from all walks of life in this show, and everyone still speaks regular normal english.

why are these folks so different.

JUST USE REGULAR GRAMMAR AND DICTION YOU *******S.
bonfarr
AG
My issue is why don't they explain to the audience why a group of monosyllabic idiots exists. Rick and Michone and their group just act like nothing is unusual about it and they don't discuss it at all. When the Zombie Apocalypse went down did a Special Ed bus crash at the dump leaving them there? What is the deal with the dumb haircuts?

Why didn't Rick use the emergency brake?
Stive
AG
tomtomdrumdrum said:

The point of that scene wasn't for you to think Rick had died, it was for you to see how Michonne would react to Rick dying.

I don't care. (That's the point)
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Why did Rick need to kill that deer so badly after they had just found the mother lode of food supplies? That irked me pretty badly. I still think it was a good episode minus the mouth breathers at the junk yard.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
On the bright side it looks like next episode should be good. They made it look like things are going to go down and the kingdom might join the fight
wareagle044
it was a boring episode. the rick and michonne love story seems so forced to me. I'll keep watching.
H6RBW
AG
Quote:

I think you're right, but then again, these are the writer who gave us Glenn and the dumpster, so I wouldn't bet my life on it.
GoneGirl
AG
StringerBell said:

this is so nitpicky but i just dont get why the junkyard folks talk the way they do. we've seen folks from all walks of life in this show, and everyone still speaks regular normal english.

why are these folks so different.

JUST USE REGULAR GRAMMAR AND DICTION YOU *******S.
My theory is that they were at a sci-fi con when it all went down, and they really think they're Vulcan.
FTAG 2000
AG
bonfarr said:

My issue is why don't they explain to the audience why a group of monosyllabic idiots exists. Rick and Michone and their group just act like nothing is unusual about it and they don't discuss it at all. When the Zombie Apocalypse went down did a Special Ed bus crash at the dump leaving them there? What is the deal with the dumb haircuts?

It's Walking Dead. They will end an episode, maybe even the season, on a cliff hanger. And the next episode will be the back story of the junkyard people.
H6RBW
AG
The season ends with a walker gnawing on a leg, but its unclear whether it's Rick's or Negan's.

Then, first 3 episodes of next season focus on how Jadis's effort to complete her Campbell's soup can collection lead her to the junkyard.
Rebel-E91
AG
Rick had to put the car in neutral to roll it. Why couldn't he just shift back to park?
oh no
AG
I didn't like the way Tara spoke in front of Judith in that last episode. Terrible actress and she cussed in front of a toddler like that! ...but at least she's going to finally give up the locale of all those lady guns to Rick.

Do we know what ever happened to Tara's friend (Heath?) on the bridge on the way to the lady hideout?

Is there a single viewer that thinks Rosita's (and now Sasha's) suicide mission has a remote chance of success?

What has Coral been up to lately?
Stive
AG
The character that played Heath is now the primary star on the newly revamped 24. Pretty sure he's considered dead at this point.

I guess in true Walking Dead fashion they could have just not shown his death with the possibility that 24 doesn't make it and he makes a return appearance.
The Debt
Rebel-E91 said:

Rick had to put the car in neutral to roll it. Why couldn't he just shift back to park?

BECAUSE THE BRAKES DON'T WORK!
oh no
AG
oh my... i even watched the first few episodes of "new 24"... can't believe I didn't recognize him as Tara's bridge friend.
et98
AG
Stive said:

The character that played Heath is now the primary star on the newly revamped 24. Pretty sure he's considered dead at this point.

I guess in true Walking Dead fashion they could have just not shown his death with the possibility that 24 doesn't make it and he makes a return appearance.
The planted a little clue in that scene as to where Heath ended up. I think it was a coin or something on the ground if I recall. I'm sure we'll see it again one day, even if we don't ever see Heath again. But then again, the writers have also included symbols carved in trees and other crap like that which never amount to anything.
Joseph Parrish
AG
Pretty much a trash episode. This season has been one of the worst. I'm not saying there haven't been good episodes, but their just haven't been enough of them. There's a good one here or there, but then they string you out with a bunch of crap.
bonfarr
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.