*********Walking Dead-Season 7*********

260,938 Views | 1965 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Milkman
Stive
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're less than two weeks out and they're starting to drop sneak peaks so let's get this thing started up.

I'm ready to see who met the business end of a bat!!!
MSFC Aggie
AG
I fear it's Daryl
H6RBW
AG
I'm still annoyed at how they artificially turned that into a cliffhanger. And I wouldn't be surprised if we don't find out who it was until the end of the first episode - you know, first let's see what's going on with Carole and Morgan, then maybe some flash-forwards, before finally completing that scene.

I'm going back and forth on whether it was Daryl or Glenn.

Fritter
AG
I just dont think they would dare kill off Daryl yet. Hes arguably the most popular character and does so much for the show. It wouldnt make sense. Plus with the way they did "the right arm" sneak peak im almost certain hea going to be okay
chipotle
If daryl's done. I'm done. Unless there's an endgame to this overall show plot then I think knocking off the most popular character is a good stopping point for me.
Stive
AG
Glen or Maggie is my call. Daryl has been Ricks enforcer for a long time, but last season Rick's right hand person was Maggie and he's relied on Glen heavily for a long time for more than just enforcing.
TexasAggie_97
AG
I think it will be Glenn.
BTHOB
AG
0% chance it's Glenn or Carl.

My money's on Daryl or Maggie.
Stive
AG
It's not Carl based on Negans comments before he started killing last year.

Why do you say 0% on Glenn?
Fritter
AG
Yeah 0% chance its Carl. Most likely wont be a woman either so i think its down to Aaron Eugene Abraham or Glenn
BTHOB
AG
After what they pulled with the Glenn fake-out death, there's no way they cliff-hang his death again... it's definitely someone else.
wangus12
AG
All I can tell you is that scene is going to be gruesome.
wangus12
AG
BTHOB said:

After what they pulled with the Glenn fake-out death, there's no way they cliff-hang his death again... it's definitely someone else.
That's just what they want you to think
Philip J Fry
AG
I think it's Glenn AND Maggie. He'll kill one first and then decide one wasn't enough.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Still pissed at the cliff hanger but excited for the new season.
wangus12
AG
I predict this thread gets blocked by the end of the month. Someone will say something regarding information that came from somewhere and people will lose their **** over it.
MASAXET
AG
Abraham
Stive
AG
I'm 99% convinced it's someone from the first season or two. It's more impactful to the audience that way.

So, Maggie, Glen, Daryl.
BTHOB
AG
Either Daryl or Maggie.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
man i can't imagine its Daryl. but shows do that sometimes, they do the unexpected. chris moltisante and hank shrader both saw fates that were unexpected.
Fritter
AG
I originally was thinking Aaron, because I didn't think the show would actually kill a main character. But now i'm thinking it will likely be Abraham because he's kind of popular but also not one that many people would quit watching the show over. But yeah the scene will definitely be gruesome -

I just hope we see who gets it at the beginning of the episode and that it isn't drug out over the entire episode. The sneak peak tends to make me feel like it is possible they will go this route and I would hate that.
AtlAg05
AG
Abraham
Brandamne
Glenn & Abe. Book it!
Olsen
AG
I think it's either Glenn or Daryl since it was in their perspective inside the van and the last being hit by Lucille.
toucan82
I can't wait to see what sort of gruesomeness the makeup/effects people come up with
wangus12
AG
There was a scene released last week that kinda shows the after effects as the camera pans down. Doesn't reveal who, but if they do show the entire smashing, it'll be gruesome
Gigem314
AG

Quote:

I originally was thinking Aaron, because I didn't think the show would actually kill a main character. But now i'm thinking it will likely be Abraham because he's kind of popular but also not one that many people would quit watching the show over. But yeah the scene will definitely be gruesome -

I just hope we see who gets it at the beginning of the episode and that it isn't drug out over the entire episode. The sneak peak tends to make me feel like it is possible they will go this route and I would hate that.
Yeah I was thinking Aaron too. Then I saw the teaser for Ep1. Sure sounds like it's Abraham, Glenn, or Darryl. I like the Abraham theory though.

It would be especially cruel to fans if it's Glenn...with the way things went down last season.
Stive
AG
Ok....so let's do some ranking:

Daryl would be the choice that would upset me the most. He's one of my favorite characters of any show, and I think he's the guy I want to be if there's ever a zombie apocalypse. If they kill him off, I'm going to be seriously bummed to start the season.

Of the people there, Aaron or the [not Michonne] black chick would be the two I wouldn't miss at all. They have roles in the show, but I'm not vested in either of them.

If Eugene or Abraham, then I'm going to miss their banter and especially Abraham's one liners.

It's not Carl.

I'd be bummed if it's Michonne but mostly just because she used to be more awesome than she seems to be now. When she showed up with two zombies on a leash, wielding a katana, she was the coolest cat on the show. Now she's a shadow of that coolness.

Glen or Maggie? Meh......I like them both, but it won't ruin me if one of them is gone. I'd miss them mainly for nostalgic purposes, but the show would go on without them just fine.
MaroonStain
AG
Abraham
IJones23
I'm going with Glenn.
Goat Man
AG
It is definitely Glenn
Ol Jock 99
Canyon99
Abe is the only one that I can see getting back up after the first blow. It's him.
AggieDPT
AG
Glenn
Sea Gull
AG
Abraham

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.