*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

178,957 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
Ryan the Temp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Man, the way Glenn fell off that dumpster made it seem like he would be on the ground with his feet towards the space under the dumpster. No way he would have been able to climb under like he did without doing a 180. Am I the only one who noticed this?
Do we need to start talking about Daryl, Carol, and the van again?

I must have forgotten this one....what was the Daryl/Carol/van incident?
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Man, the way Glenn fell off that dumpster made it seem like he would be on the ground with his feet towards the space under the dumpster. No way he would have been able to climb under like he did without doing a 180. Am I the only one who noticed this?

You forgot about "cat van"?!?!?

They clearly butter the undercarriage of that van.
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
Our office had a mylar balloon last over a year!

We have a Mylar balloon that I bet has lasted ten years? It was from when my kids were little. It became a joke how long it would last. I should go check on it. I wouldn't believe it but it still has air, though clearly it has much less.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You forgot about "cat van"?!?!?

They clearly butter the undercarriage of that van.
And the ass end changed directions of motion, too.
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
The group's escape plan

Better plan than anything Rick had come up with in three seasons.
Stive
AG
Oh yeah....I'd forgotten all about that stupid can scene. Funny
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
Our office had a mylar balloon last over a year!
Mylar balloons hold helium WAY better than latex. You are luck for a latex balloon to last 24 hours. A mylar balloon can easily last for several months.
DannyDuberstein
AG
We had an office pool on how long a mylar balloon someone had would stay afloat. WE'RE WILD AND CRAZY LIKE THAT AT MY OFFICE!!!
Burrus86
AG
Dead people come to life and eat living people and we are debating the efficiencies of Mylar and latex balloons.

I'm more concerned about condoms and unprotected sex....what is up with all the pregnancies? You can't be having a baby slow you down when dead people are chasing you. If you can find balloons, surely you can find unused condoms in the zombie apocalypse.
oh no
AG
quote:
Dead people come to life and eat living people and we are debating the efficiencies of Mylar and latex balloons.

I'm more concerned about condoms and unprotected sex....what is up with all the pregnancies? You can't be having a baby slow you down when dead people are chasing you. If you can find balloons, surely you can find unused condoms in the zombie apocalypse.
but they're gonna need to re-populate the earth ....or at least try to make sure humans don't go extinct... i say all living females should be having all the unprotected sex they possibly can during times like these.
double aught
AG
Whoever said Maggie may not make it could be right. The logistics of filming/writing for a growing child long term have to be a huge PITA. I'm curious to see how the writers continue to handle Judith. Kill her? That would be pretty damn gruesome, even if it's off camera. That baby is cute!
LHIOB
AG
Its hard enough taking care of a 1 year old today...cant imagine in the ZA
Centerpole90
AG
quote:

I'm more concerned about condoms and unprotected sex....what is up with all the pregnancies?
This.

Balloons last for dayz.

Condoms fail regularly.

WTF?
double aught
AG
quote:
hurleyag
AG
Well, Glen and Maggie did first start hooking up because Maggie saw Glen pick up a box of condom's at the drug store while looking for a pregnancy test for Lori.
hurleyag
AG
I almost thought Carol was going to take Judith when she followed Morgan and that the wolf was going to kill the baby.
OldCamp
quote:
That's because you take care of your own child.
If you were Rick Grimes, you would have Carol, Maggie, Beth, Rosita, Michone, Jessie, etc. to watch your kid for you.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
Brings a whole new meaning to "anchor baby."
Donald Glover
AG
Midseason finale tonight
Philip J Fry
AG
quote:
I almost thought Carol was going to take Judith when she followed Morgan and kill the wolf one handed.

FIFY
BurnetAggie99
Any guesses as to who doesn't survive the herd.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
I'm thinking we'll be left with a Glenn-esque cliffhanger but with Maggie. We'll all think she's dead at the end of the episode but we'll see her make it out of the situation after the break.....but the baby won't make it.

I think Morgan, Eugene, and one of Sasha/Rosita die tonight along with lots of Alexandrians.
et98
AG
quote:
Any guesses as to who doesn't survive the herd.

There are way too many characters to devote much screen time to, so I expect a fairly large (thinning of the herd)

Rosita - Her screen time has diminished and she serves no purpose other than eye candy

Tara - She's in the process of finding a new love interest, which I think is a bad omen for her

The doctor chick - I think Morgan's Wolf will kill her. Plus, she's finally growing as a person and showing more bravery (kissing Tara). That all could be designed to make us care when her bravery gets her killed.

Porch**** Jr - The bad guys within the group tend to die on this show.

The Alexandrian who helped Rick board up the fence in the last episode - I think the only reason he's had any lines at all in the past few episodes is so that we recognize him when he dies.

Maggie - Do they really want to go through an entire season or 2 with her in a fat suit? I don't think so.

Father Gabriel (while knowingly sacrificing his life for the safety of the others)

Deanna - She looks like a walker already, so why not? Seriously though, she's too feeble and distraught to survive the herd. Plus, these Alexandrians need a stronger leader, and TWD has a way of weeding out the weaker ones.

Aaron (and/or his boyfriend) - No reason in particular. I just think they need to get rid of some of the characters.

Jesse's little boy (Sam?) - Other than Carl, no little kids have ever fared very well on this show. He's a goner.
mazzag
AG
I guess it was Rick on the walkie talkie saying help? Right before that it sounds like he said "they got in" or something
Olsen
AG
I'm guessing a main or recurring character would die tonight?
Centerpole90
AG
GO TIME. LETS LIGHT THIS ROCKET.
Centerpole90
AG
Wait.

Is this Insidious??
Olsen
AG
So Eugene was the one on the walkie talkie.
mazzag
AG
So the doctor is alone with the prisoner?
zgood10
AG
I think Sam might be Damien
zgood10
AG
Deanna gon'
AggieDarlin
AG
That kid appears so sickly. I wouldn't want to be around it.
ellebee
CORAL TAKE OFF THAT STUPID FACKING HAT!!!
zgood10
AG
WTF?! He wasn't wearing it one frame and now has it back on. Seriously with the hat
AggieDarlin
AG
God, I hate Coral

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.