*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

177,179 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
Ol Jock 99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It is on page 1 now.

As a friendly FYI: this is really big news, so if you don't want to find out anything at all about it, you better stop looking at any walking dead media.
annie88
AG
quote:
It is on page 1 now.

As a friendly FYI: this is really big news, so if you don't want to find out anything at all about it, you better stop looking at any walking dead media.
It wasn't walking dead media it was on about 5 different twitter feeds. This is typical of Hollywood. They tout a star upcoming on programs... no way to avoid if you read any news. I doubt Walking Dead wanted it kept a secret. Ya'll need to chill out.
aTmAg
AG
At what point do people start running out of bullets? Seems that eventually Rick and Co. will need to prepare for such a time. Have Morgan teach staff kung-fu lessons and whatnot.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
At what point do people start running out of bullets? Seems that eventually Rick and Co. will need to prepare for such a time. Have Morgan teach staff kung-fu lessons and whatnot.
And Aaron can give Wong Foo lessons.
BigAggie06
AG
quote:
News came out today on Negans casting... since the link I read it from included spoilers on his appearance I won't link it here, but it's going to be Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Oooh John Winchester ... I think that will be a great addition.
RDV-1992
In a zombie apocalypse the US would run out of people before the bullet supply is used up.
Centerpole90
AG
Run out of bullets. That's funny. 'Merica.

BigAggie06
AG
I just realized Morgan is in Snatch
double aught
AG
quote:
So can you get walker blood in your mouth and not die? How is that any less potent than a bite? Scary leader lady had all sorts of walker blood on her face.
It's less potent because it's one long tube from your mouth to your bum, and your body is very meticulous with what it takes out of that tube. There's lots of stuff that you could probably get away with ingesting that you wouldn't want to rub on a laceration. This is why people can die of infection if their bowels rupture. That is, of course, unless fat lesbian doc is there to drain 5 cc's of fluid from you. Then you should be just fine.
Madmarttigan
AG
I was about to say am I the only medical professional scratching my head at that lol.
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
I was about to say am I the only medical professional scratching my head at that lol.
I am NOT a medical professional... and I was scratching my head.
Objective Aggie
AG
Here is what I understand
* everyone is infected (per the CDC episode in season one). So if you die, you gonna be a zombie, regardless of how you die.
* if you get bitten or scratched by a zombie, it causes you to get sick which will kill you within 48 hours I think?
* if you touch the blood, smother your blood in zombie goo, make war paint with zombie blood - - that's all ok
Objective Aggie
AG
Also, here is my Rick's guide to strategy . . .

* can I make the plan more complex?
* can we split the groups up more?
* can we leave the women and children exposed by themselves at base camp?
* why go during the day when you can go at night?
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
Also, here is my Rick's guide to strategy . . .

* can I make the plan more complex?
* can we split the groups up more?
* can we leave the women and children exposed by themselves at base camp?
* why go during the day when you can go at night?
annie88
AG
I hope Jesse does the dirty with Rick. Dude needs some and really, what woman wouldn't sleep with Rick? I'd sleep with Rick, even crazy Rick. That might even be more fun.
flintdragon
AG
what if the lady doc ends up finding a cure to the zombie plague... !!
The Debt
quote:
I just realized Morgan is in Snatch
What's that Sol?!
The Debt
Can someone explain how the med student lady and the kitchen ration lady are both 220 lbs a year into the apocalypse?

I guess one could be skimming off the top of the pantry. But how are they routinely eating over 3000 daily calories?
Chipotlemonger
AG
If they were far before the apocalypse, wouldn't just eating a regular diet maintain the weight? They wouldn't have to eat more than normal still?
The Debt
If we are talking bmr, then yes. But in a world were there are no sit down jobs and no tv, they are all forced to live an active life.

You'll never see a fat Amish person. Survivors' calorie expenditure is far too high to gain or merely maintain a heavy weight. Fat folk burn more calories doing the same activities as skinny folk, and their bmr (resting burning) is higher than skinny folk too.

Even to maintain weight they would have to eat like 50% more than the average adult.
annie88
AG
quote:
Can someone explain how the med student lady and the kitchen ration lady are both 220 lbs a year into the apocalypse?

I guess one could be skimming off the top of the pantry. But how are they routinely eating over 3000 daily calories?
Agreed, no way they'd have that weight on them now. Kinda like Hurley in Lost, dude stayed 350+
The Debt
Theory: pantry lady skims, med student raids sick/dead patients homes and no one notices
hurricanejake02
AG
quote:
But in a world were there are no sit down jobs and no tv, they are all forced to live an active life.
But in Alexandria, these two characters do have sit down jobs, and no active lifestyle. They don't go on runs, they don't grow crops. Other than rationed food from the pantry, their lives haven't been all that different than they were before.

...obviously their lives are different, but not by comparison to say Michonne or Carol.
combat wombat™
AG
Maybe they were really crazy fat before. But then why aren't they walker bait?
gigemhilo
AG
I kinda took it this way:

Fat people in Alexandria are almost a metaphor to represent that group. They have been "fat and happy" up to this point - living behind the wall with no conflict.

I think when they first got there they talked about how they had plenty of food and didnt have to raid much, therefore didnt know "how" to raid...

they have lived the post-apocalyptic good life and are fat and happy because of it.

That turned on its head this week - when they faced adversity, they went to the pantry to live it up and eat everything. They cannot grasp the thought of what it takes to survive in this world.
oh no
AG
when Deanna's plans for planting barley and alfalfa crops is executed, it will not help those poor fat women...
The Debt
quote:
quote:
I was curious what Deanna wrote on her future plans in Latin. A quick google search revealed:

dolor hic tibi proderit olim = someday this pain will be useful to you

Tyvm. I guess that shows Deanna is holding onto hope after her son's speech. She has some growing up to do. There are naive idealists and reasoned idealists, a dose of reality is (hopefully) making her the latter.
AtlAg05
AG
quote:

Never been outside the walls, most still seem surprised to even see a walker.
BigAggie06
AG
quote:
quote:

Never been outside the walls, most still seem surprised to even see a walker.

Wait you mean there are dead people walking around out there? I thought that was a ****ing joke!?!?/alexandrites
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
In a zombie apocalypse the US would run out of people before the bullet supply is used up.

It's not so much if there are bullets, but if you have access to them
Donald Glover
AG
Bump for tonights episode in 3 hours
Olsen
AG
Daryl had a knife but he rather risk time to use a crossbow on a walker.
TexasAggie008
AG
New lady cleavage
zgood10
AG
Who's on the walkie
2008and1
AG
Glenn on the radio?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.