*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

177,351 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
$3 Sack of Groceries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I got tickled @ Rick shouting to the group -

WE ALL HAVE TO KEEP QUIET!

No sheet. How about we sty off the towers or at least hunker down a little out of sight so as not to tease the HUMONGOUS HORDE OF WALKERS.

Yes! Me and Mrs. Limon were laughing our asses off at that scene. It was so "Frank the Tank" from Old School....."WE ALL JUST NEED TO SETTLE DOWN AND KEEP OUR COMPOSURE!!!!!"
combat wombat™
AG
Well find out Glenn is alive and then Maggie will die.
combat wombat™
AG
Stive
AG
quote:

That'd be my guess
91_Aggie
AG
So did Rick give the kid his gun with bullets to practice with or not?

I was thinking it would be stupid to let him practice his shooting skills when he had just told them that they all have to be quiet with no lights on, and then later, they are all standing and talking right on the wall.

$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
quote:

I was thinking it would be stupid to let him practice his shooting skills when he had just told them that they all have to be quiet with no lights on, and then later, they are all standing and talking right on the wall.

You didn't see him empty the cylinder before he handed the kid the gun?
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
quote:

I did, and it confused me. What good is an unloaded gun for target practice?
Canyon99
Plenty good. It gives you a good feel for the trigger and teaches you not to jerk the pistol when firing.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I did, and it confused me. What good is an unloaded gun for target practice?

He was teaching him the basics of handling a firearm, how to look down the sights, etc. he wasn't gonna let the kid pop off a few rounds of .44 Mag the first time he fired a weapon. Especially in light of the noise factor.
Muy
AG
So can you get walker blood in your mouth and not die? How is that any less potent than a bite? Scary leader lady had all sorts of walker blood on her face.
MASAXET
AG
quote:
So now that Maggie is pregnant, does that mean she's going to be walking around in a fat suit for the next 3 seasons?

Speaking of pregnant, is the actress playing the girl that kissed the "dr" pregnant? Seemed like her wardrobe and the way they shot it was hiding her stomach
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
quote:
So can you get walker blood in your mouth and not die? How is that any less potent than a bite? Scary leader lady had all sorts of walker blood on her face.
I'm not well versed in TWD universe virology; however, in real world virology your question is the equivalent to asking how come you're more likely to get HIV from sharing needles with an infected individual compared to making out with one. One directly injects the virus into your bloodstream, the other does not.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Joe Exotic
AG
My wife and I had a bit too much to drink the other day after I grilled steaks for us. We had a bit left over and tried to bite the steak through various clothing items in our closet in our drinken idiocy. We barely took a chunk out when it was in a tshirt. My old high school letter jacket was pretty much armor. Her old leather jacket was an impenetrable lifesaving device. In short I'm no longer worried about the dangers of a zombie apocalypse.
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
My wife and I had a bit too much to drink the other day after I grilled steaks for us. We had a bit left over and tried to bite the steak through various clothing items in our closet in our drinken idiocy. We barely took a chunk out when it was in a tshirt. My old high school letter jacket was pretty much armor. Her old leather jacket was an impenetrable lifesaving device. In short I'm no longer worried about the dangers of a zombie apocalypse.

dave94
AG
I thought someone mentioned earlier that Morgan did make an appearance in this episode? When?

I wondered the whole time what he was doing and whether his wolf prisoner would be discovered. Of course that'll probably be in the second half of the season, lol.
H6RBW
AG
The one time I definitley remember him appearing was at the gate, when it was opened to let Rick in. He may have also been in Rick's pep rally speech scene.
Madmarttigan
AG
quote:

I have always wondered how zombies terror through people like a shark, but oh well I'm easily entertained.
Murder Hornet
AG
The sewer zombies that had basically turned to piles of gelatinous goo were the toughest and strongest yet. Maggie basically put her hands through them but they kept on going.

hurricanejake02
AG
quote:
Here's my take on the episode... P.Monroe is mentioned on the wall... That is a name of an upcoming character, like when we saw Morgan street...the walls were "crying" blood tears ( that has biblical meanings)... And Monroe has a nickname that would seem to tie that all together... Almost savior like and foreshadowing of what's to come. Maybe... But I'm just speculating

I believe that's R. Monroe - Reg Monroe - architect who built the wall - which would make a lot more sense then a yet to be introduced character.
teecoy
AG
That was my assumption as well
Stive
AG
That's how I took it. That was the first panel put into place, and she was remorseful about losing him.
The Debt
Does anyone know what the Latin phrase is Deanna wrote on the schematics?
CDub06
AG
quote:
I was curious what Deanna wrote on her future plans in Latin. A quick google search revealed:

dolor hic tibi proderit olim = someday this pain will be useful to you

gigemhilo
AG
quote:
Does anyone know what the Latin phrase is Deanna wrote on the schematics?

someone translated it on the previous page. I would look it up for you but i am lazy.
Philip J Fry
AG
quote:

Sounds like you don't know how to cook a good steak.
Gigem314
AG
quote:
That would be a great twist. I do question whether they're going to do the whole pregnant Maggie thing if they're going to keep this on a very short timeline for the rest of this season and next.
Rapier108
quote:
quote:
So now that Maggie is pregnant, does that mean she's going to be walking around in a fat suit for the next 3 seasons?

Speaking of pregnant, is the actress playing the girl that kissed the "dr" pregnant? Seemed like her wardrobe and the way they shot it was hiding her stomach
Yes she is.
annie88
AG
quote:
quote:

Yes, the actress is pregnant IRL.
annie88
AG
quote:
I've wondered this for years. Doesn't really make sense.
hurricanejake02
AG
SPOILERS IN LINK ABOVE - FYI
LHIOB
AG
Why would you post about a character that no one on this thread knows about?
annie88
AG
quote:
Why would you post about a character that no one on this thread knows about?
It's all over the news and social media, I'm pretty sure you'd hear about it before Spring. I've never heard of the character, I don't read the comics, and it's spoiled nothing for me. Some of you are too sensitive, it's not ruining anything.
annie88
AG

Jeffery Dean Morgan joins The Walking Dead Cast.

There, happy, the character is out? jeesh.
hurricanejake02
AG
Annie, my only concern was that the article spelled out comic book plot lines that directly affect a current plot line on the TV show. While the show hasn't directly followed the comics, it could upset people coming to this thread specifically to avoid comic book spoilers.

That said, there's a spoiler thread on page 2 where people are more than happy to discuss this topic, and has been discussed prior to the casting.
annie88
AG
quote:
Annie, my only concern was that the article spelled out comic book plot lines that directly affect a current plot line on the TV show. While the show hasn't directly followed the comics, it could upset people coming to this thread specifically to avoid comic book spoilers.

That said, there's a spoiler thread on page 2 where people are more than happy to discuss this topic, and has been discussed prior to the casting.
I don't read the comics and only watch the show. It's not a big deal IMO that they name a character. They still don't know what will happen, only that he's a certain type of character. But sorry if some were so distraught at the news. Seriously, whats the big deal? But, I took the character name out, initially put a warning on the link and deleted the link. His casting is all over the news now anyway.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.