*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

177,183 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
Gigem314
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
Morgan should have taken them out when he had the chance. He is... misguided. Dumbass.
Between Morgan's new found poos-dom, and Glenn (probably) being dead as a result of him being soft on Nicholas, when Rick gets back and finds all of this out, it'll be a Ricknado of hurt for anyone not hard enough to be on his team.
If he wasn't in full 'Ricktator' mode before, he definitely will be after that.

"This what we're gonna do Coral...kill everybody!"
merc
AG
quote:
Can you post a link for those who may want to check it out?
TWD reddit

You can browse through there and see people with theories/picture evidence and what not. Possible bad spoilers on there as well so be careful.
Ol Jock 99
AG
I'm too old to understand how reddit works.
mazzag
AG
The stair well was blocked with debris I believe. Like someone purposely blocked it off to keep walkers away from it.
Gigem314
AG
quote:
What about the "Dumbass" comment when Glenn was last talking to Rick on the walkie?

Does that lend itself to foreshadowing of Glenn being able to, somehow, escape getting turned into zombie feces?

The last time Glenn said that to him was in the 2nd episode, I think, when Rick was in the tank in downtown ATL.
How crazy would it be if that really was Nicolas's body on top of Glenn and Glenn finds a way out. Then all of a sudden...Glenn comes on the radio and tells Rick he can see him and helps him find a way out just like he did in Atlanta. Then they do a flashback to how Glenn got away. That's probably over-thinking it though.

Rick finds a way out somehow, but I think they find Glenn as a walker. I can't imagine them teasing it like that only to have him survive.

Mission Accomplished for TWD producers though. They have everyone on the edge and guessing...and can't wait for the next episode.
H6RBW
AG
quote:
Better yet, why didn't they just climb over the 3rd fence that was to the side of them?..

I wondered this too. It was tall, but at least it offers a chance of escape, unlike the top of the dumpster.
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
quote:
Glenn is going to survive. A lot of people won't like it because the situation doesn't make sense. He is probably going to end up getting saved by some new character. Actually if you re-watch the chow down scene, you can definitely see that Nicholas body is on top of him and that is what the walkers are eating. But how he gets away from them would be a miracle, but it wouldn't be the first time we've seen some pretty unrealistic things happen in the show.

I'm starting to agree that Glenn survives somehow. They better come up with a good damn excuse / rescue though...

I was thinking no way he survived last night, but rewatching season 1, episode 2 "Guts", made me reconsider. Talking Dead gave me the idea to rewatch.

Put me in this camp too!!! I'm the guy that likes happy endings to books, so I'm always rooting for our favorite survivors. The writers left it open to debate for a reason. Not sure what that reason is, but I guess we'll find out. I just think that if he's gotta go out, he can go out with a much bigger bang!!!
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
I thought they were gonna hit the stair well for the roof... But they climbed a dumpster instead... Bad decision.

yep. Why not take the fire escape? It was there for the taking.
H6RBW
AG
I clicked on the Reddit link, and they had some pictures showing that it was blocked by a bunch of trash including a mattress or box spring. They could've tried to move it out of the way though, and that does seem like a better option than climb on top of a dumpster.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Next episode will not resolve the status of Rick or Glenn IMO. The next episode will be dealing with other elements of the story.

H6RBW
AG
I think you're right. While everyone is wanting confirmation on Glenn and to see what happens to Rick, we're going to get 90 minutes on what happened to Morgan after Rick and Michonne last saw him.
BigRobSA
quote:
I think you're right. While everyone is wanting confirmation on Glenn and to see what happens to Rick, we're going to get 90 minutes on what happened to Morgan after Rick and Michonne last saw him.
It'll be TWD's version of the GB "What was in the kitchen!?!?!" thread.
CDub06
AG
Y'all are really hopeful. We had no question that Glenn was a goner after that scene.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
quote:
Holy cow.

Where is Morgan anyway?

Maybe he followed those wolves that ambushed Rick (and then were killed by Rick).

Maybe the next episode shows the development of Morgan and then ends with Morgan tracking the wolves to the RV, where he witnesses Rick killing them and the walker horde swarming out of the woods.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Remember Michonne's words:
quote:
Have you ever been covered in so much blood that you don't know if it's yours, walkers, or your friends?
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
Y'all are really hopeful. We had no question that Glenn was a goner after that scene.

I refuse to believe it until I see zombie glenn!
wangus12
AG
I think he is gonna survive only to be "saved" by the Wolves and go out a la Herschel.
Pignorant
AG
The Vanity Fair article about Glenn and subsequent links in the article lead me to 100% believe he is alive.
LHIOB
AG
This may end of being True Detective S2. Vomit.
wangus12
AG
AgKJ
Ryan the Temp
Aggie Infantry
AG

Gonna need another X soon...
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Aren't there a couple more exes needed in that photo already?
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:

Gonna need another X soon...
Already need at least two more.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
edit. NM.. Others beat me to it
jr15aggie
AG
It's poetic justice or some crap like that... Glenn chose to save Nicholas... and in the end it's Nicholas's body that will save Glenn. Believe it!
Gigem314
AG
quote:
I really hope it's more than just 90 minutes of Morgan.
annie88
AG
I completely disagree with you all the Glenn could've made it out alive. And if he does I don't put that to lazy writing at all. I think you guys are getting too critical. Weird things happen in battles whether it's a war battle or zombie battle if he was protected enough by the other guy and got under not that hard to believe. I think some of y'all being kind of silly about this. But I'm not saying he is alive and if he's not I've been expecting it for about two seasons now so I won't be shocked. Having Glenn show up as a walker would be a very interesting way to have him go out. I'm OK either way. I honestly thought he would've died two or three seasons ago.

And Beth only died last year.
annie88
AG
And Morgan's just flat out pissing me off now. The fact that he really thinks he can save all these people is ludicrous even more stupid than thinking Glenn couldn't make it out that battle. Those people attacked Rick's only because Morgan didn't kill them. I don't find his so-called humanity impressive at all in fact I think it's downright stupid. This is a different world and it's kill or be killed and these people are not rehabilitative. He's just being so stupid about this whole thing.
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
And Morgan's just flat out pissing me off now. The fact that he really thinks he can save all these people is ludicrous even more stupid than thinking Glenn couldn't make it out that battle. Those people attacked Rick's only because Morgan didn't kill them. I don't find his so-called humanity impressive at all in fact I think it's downright stupid. This is a different world and it's kill or be killed and these people are not rehabilitative. He's just being so stupid about this whole thing.
I don't think Morgan realizes what it takes to save a group! Sure, he's alive and he's managed to resolve certain conflicts w/out killing. But he's by himself. He's never been in the situations Rick has been in.

Rick hasn't caused a lot of things that has happened to his group... but he's the one that has to "pull the trigger" when it's time to rock & roll! Kind of like way back at Herschel's Barn... it wasn't Rick that flipped out and opened the walker barn, but it was Rick that had to put Zombie Sophia down though, wasn't it!
AggieDarlin
AG
I don't think Glenn could have made it out, but it's a zombie show and they're letting stars align and getting everyone's pants wet, so it's likely they've set up a sweet surprise to help the world's most lovable pizza delivery kid slip out of yet another clusterf- .
Centerpole90
AG
The actual episode itself make me think he's a goner - except, where the zombies were ripping out Glen's guts it was up around where his chest area is - but, nonetheless he's on the ground under the zombie horde and we should assume he's dead.

IT'S EVERYTHING AFTER the episode that makes me think he's alive. The Talking Dead was way too coy with it all, especially in the Farewell section. Killing off a major group character in a non-decrip episode in the middle of the fall run? Usually that's for end of season, winter break, type stuff. A character the magnitude of Glen deserves more respect for his Series send-off, IMHO.

IF he's to come back as a walker, he's going to a funny looking one because the horde was getting it's fill; I don't think there's enough to walk.
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
A character the magnitude of Glen deserves more respect for his Series send-off, IMHO.
That's what I keep going back to. Even Tyreese got quite the significant death scene. I find it hard to believe the last time we see "real" Glenn it's falling off a dumpster. After everything he simply falls off a dumpster, having FAILED in his mission. I think not. The Zombies may have him in the end, but it's gonna be his choice saving his "family"... not going out like a punk and not even accomplishing the goal that got him there in the first place.

He's alive and has a role to play still.
ClickClackAg31
AG
Couple things...

I'm in the glen is coming back as a walker camp. This isn't the end of him as evidenced by TD and he definitely deserves more of a glorious death than that scene. Either he is alive and makes another miraculous escape (which he is good at) or we don't known his fate and Maggie/group is searching for him the entire rest of fall season. They find him as a walker and ceremoniously kill him to end the fall season, he gets on the couch on TD and they do their memorial.

Secondly, the kill or be killed narrative is too strong throughout the series and especially this episode to misinterpret and rick has been right every time. If they would have killed Pete, president lady's husband would be alive. If Morgan would have killed those wolves lots of Alexandrians would still be alive and rick wouldn't be in his debacle right now. If Glenn would have killed Nick he wouldn't be dead or in some serious shiz right now. Wussy boy that got his face bitten off nearly got other people killed as well, but definitely got himself killed.

You either know what it takes or you don't and the only way to survive is to make the hard decision to off the weak. Otherwise the weak get the strong killed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.