*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

177,349 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
Ol Jock 99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He gone.

This season has been insane. Loving it!!
Philip J Fry
AG
Talking Dead says Glenn will be back in some form in a future episode.
H6RBW
AG
Just got done watching the episode and Talking Dead. They certainly went out of their way to try and make it ambiguous with Nicholas falling with Glenn, by not including him in the In Memoriam segment, and by issuing the statement that he'll be back in some form in future episodes. But, seriously, there is no way he could live through that. It was questionable how he could've escaped the walkers that were on top of him after Nicholas shot him at the end of last season. But this? No way. Not that I'm cheering for it, but if Glenn lives through this, his death (or the impossibility of it) becomes sort of a joke, right?
AggieDPT
AG
Glenn was probably my favorite character on the show. Just gonna go curl up in the fetal position for a few hours.
AgsMnn
AG
quote:

So coming back as a walker most likely.
rhtexfish
AG
Glenn.

He was one of my favorites too. How is Rick going to get out of this jam?
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
quote:
Glenn.

He was one of my favorites too. How is Rick going to get out of this jam?
Rick just needs to climb up through the vent hatch and hang out on top of the RV and let the horde pass. Remember when Dale used to sit up there and watch for herds (and miss them when they were 50 yards away)?

I agree that I didn't want to Glenn to buy the farm as he was among my favorites and has been a mainstay on the show, but like I posted earlier (and others have posted since) there is just no way he makes it out of that horde/swarm/herd. If they somehow let him off the hook, I will become seriously disillusioned with the writers.
HtownAg92
AG
quote:
quote:

So coming back as a walker most likely.
How would there be anything left? We've seen that sometimes the walkers consume every part of the human (Lori, FTWD church victims), and there were hundreds chowing on Glenn. I don't see that they would suddenly be satisfied after a few bites and then walk away.

He will have to come back as a dream / Obi Wan sage vision, most likely to motivate Maggie to continue the fight.

Now, we all have a special hatred for that robo-puzz Nicholas. But had he not taken Glenn down with him, what would have been Glenn's escape possibilities? He was probably going to buy it anyway. So although Nicholas expedited the inevitable, this all goes back to Rick.
BigRobSA
What about the "Dumbass" comment when Glenn was last talking to Rick on the walkie?

Does that lend itself to foreshadowing of Glenn being able to, somehow, escape getting turned into zombie feces?

The last time Glenn said that to him was in the 2nd episode, I think, when Rick was in the tank in downtown ATL.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Let's talk about whether or not Rick is toast.

He's by himself, the horde/herd is surrounding the RV. He's injured. For all we know, he already has zombie blood in his blood from the cut on his hand.

Because the show has always ultimately been about the development of Coral, maybe it is time for Rick to go. Besides, the actor is a verified star now. He may want to move on to bigger things.
Ol Jock 99
AG
No way Rick buys it yet. It is his show.
LHIOB
AG
So do they spend the next 3 episodes looking for Glenn?
hurleyag
AG
Why didn't they just get into the dumpster instead of on top of it?! I doubt they care that much about smell.
Aggie Infantry
AG
Rick is in a world of $h!+.
aTmAg
AG
My prediction on Rick is that the RV starts and he hauls ass. The writers didn't write themselves into a corner on that one.
combat wombat™
AG
I think Glenn is dead. D-E-A-D. Dead.

I think Rick makes it out. Not sure how.

I thought they were going to take Daryl out. I would have been more pissed about that than Beth and Glenn.

Glenn was stupid for trusting Nicholas.

Glenn must have had very high blood pressure. When the walkers got him, he practically exploded blood. And that blood was Hershey Strawberry syrup red. And his intestines looked like sausage links... right down to the twists between the links.

WHY ON EARTH DIDN'T THEY SHOOT THE PEOPLE WHO WERE GOING TO BE EATEN ALIVE? EVEN IF THEY DIDN'T WANT TO WASTE THE BULLETS, THEY COULD HAVE STABBED THE GUY WHO GOT BIT THROUGH THEN FENCE.
riz
AG
The Wolves that attacked Rick were the same group that Morgan let go free, right? I'm pretty sure the first guy that fired was the same that picked up the gun as he left Alexandria. Did the others that were sneaking up along the RV have guns as well?
combat wombat™
AG
Morgan should have taken them out when he had the chance. He is... misguided. Dumbass.
BigRobSA
quote:
Morgan should have taken them out when he had the chance. He is... misguided. Dumbass.
Between Morgan's new found poos-dom, and Glenn (probably) being dead as a result of him being soft on Nicholas, when Rick gets back and finds all of this out, it'll be a Ricknado of hurt for anyone not hard enough to be on his team.
gigemags-99
AG
quote:
Rick is in a world of $h!+.

Daryl knows approximately where Rick is and that he is in trouble. Once he realizes Rick didn't get out of trouble and lead the hoard to join up with the other half, he will go back and lead the hoard away.
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
WHY ON EARTH DIDN'T THEY SHOOT THE PEOPLE WHO WERE GOING TO BE EATEN ALIVE? EVEN IF THEY DIDN'T WANT TO WASTE THE BULLETS, THEY COULD HAVE STABBED THE GUY WHO GOT BIT THROUGH THEN FENCE.
THIS!!!!! Some friends they are!!

Note fellow WDers....if you see me being eaten alive and screaming in horror and pain, you have my full permission to shoot, stab, blow up, or otherwise end me. Thank you in advance.
gigemags-99
AG
quote:
Why didn't they just get into the dumpster instead of on top of it?! I doubt they care that much about smell.

Better yet, why didn't they just climb over the 3rd fence that was to the side of them?...opposite of the building. Walkers were on the fence side with them and on the opposite side, but the other fence was free and clear. Nothing but trees over there!
Ol Jock 99
AG
Also piggybacking on this thought. They all have guns. If I'm injured and about to get swarmed, I'll take out as many as I can, but that last bullet is mine.
LHIOB
AG
Why didnt they all just cover themselves in walker guts and walk home?
Fritter
AG
Glenn is going to survive. A lot of people won't like it because the situation doesn't make sense. He is probably going to end up getting saved by some new character. Actually if you re-watch the chow down scene, you can definitely see that Nicholas body is on top of him and that is what the walkers are eating. But how he gets away from them would be a miracle, but it wouldn't be the first time we've seen some pretty unrealistic things happen in the show.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
I thought they were gonna hit the stair well for the roof... But they climbed a dumpster instead... Bad decision.
AgKJ
AG
quote:
Remember when Dale used to sit up there and watch for herds (and miss them when they were 50 yards away)?

Ahh, the good 'ol days.... You're making me yearn for Philosophy Hour With Dale, a 'OMG, where's Carl' from she-who-must-not-be-named, and a good 'ol fashioned Shane Head Rub...

quote:
there is just no way he makes it out of that horde/swarm/herd. If they somehow let him off the hook, I will become seriously disillusioned with the writers.

THIS. If Glen isn't dead due to some BS theory like what has been thrown around on the interwebz, then none of us can accept anything that happens going forward in this show as fact. They could show Rick's head getting torn clean off and some zombies playing hacky-sack with it, and in the next episode they could just have Rick wake up from a 'bad dream'.
REALLY hoping that Glen is dead just so I can trust what I see on my TV screen going forward.

quote:
Because the show has always ultimately been about the development of Coral,

Wait, WHAT??!
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Well, keep in mind Rick's long standing warning about how all the unpreparedness of his new community would "get us all killed."

He realism showed in the last two episodes. The town was overrun by wolves, and last night, people died because they didn't do what he said. Glenn should have kept going. He didn't. Glenn gave ******-nozzle a second chance, and ******-nozzle got Glenn knocked into a swarm of walkers.

Rick getting killed would prove out his prior comments.

It would also harden Coral. If Coral learns the lesson Rick was trying to teach, he would be a real hardcore killer for many episodes to come.
OldCamp
Watching Glenn and Nicholas run from the walkers I couldnt help but notice all the different places in the back ground that they could have ran to, hid in, or climbed on.
There was even an emergency stair well in the same alley as the dumpster that they could have climbed to get on a roof.

If the writers can get away will killing off a season 1 good guy, who else is next? Darryl? Carl? Carol?
At what point does killing off main characters risk losing viewership if any.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
TWD is about Coral. He is the main story arc.
gigemags-99
AG
quote:
Glenn is going to survive. A lot of people won't like it because the situation doesn't make sense. He is probably going to end up getting saved by some new character. Actually if you re-watch the chow down scene, you can definitely see that Nicholas body is on top of him and that is what the walkers are eating. But how he gets away from them would be a miracle, but it wouldn't be the first time we've seen some pretty unrealistic things happen in the show.

I'm starting to agree that Glenn survives somehow. They better come up with a good damn excuse / rescue though...

I was thinking no way he survived last night, but rewatching season 1, episode 2 "Guts", made me reconsider. Talking Dead gave me the idea to rewatch.

DannyDuberstein
AG
quote:
They could show Rick's head getting torn clean off and some zombies playing hacky-sack with it,

This must be written in now.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
it wouldn't be the first time we've seen some pretty unrealistic things happen in the show.
Like zombies.
merc
AG
Lot's of stuff out there today for any who cares for spoilers one way or another. Especially on the sub reddit.
LHIOB
AG
Can you post a link for those who may want to check it out?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.