*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

177,110 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
mazzag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
i thought for sure the JSS girl was going to stab Carl.
Also, the wife beaters son (Ron I think) knew something was up...he wouldn't go in the house with Carl and the girl.
Did the girl and wife beater son run off together?
Did JSS girl take the photos of the town?
What was the letter "A" on the porch by Morgan?

Do you pay attention? The A stamp was from the chubby brother that misses his wife beater dad. His older brother wouldn't go into the house because he's mad Carl saved him and he looks like a puss in front of Enid. They didn't run off together, he was trying to go home when his mom went BSC to save him from the W in her house. The pics came from the gay guy that dropped his backpack last season in the food truck trap.
jr15aggie
AG
Good episode. I remember when people hated Carol... Now she is a very strong and interesting Chick. Interesting how Morgan is such a poon! I guess it's obvious if the crap hits the fan which side I would be on!
Punked Shank
AG
What did kevin smith say?
Madmarttigan
AG
quote:
quote:
i thought for sure the JSS girl was going to stab Carl.
Also, the wife beaters son (Ron I think) knew something was up...he wouldn't go in the house with Carl and the girl.
Did the girl and wife beater son run off together?
Did JSS girl take the photos of the town?
What was the letter "A" on the porch by Morgan?

Do you pay attention? The A stamp was from the chubby brother that misses his wife beater dad. His older brother wouldn't go into the house because he's mad Carl saved him and he looks like a puss in front of Enid. They didn't run off together, he was trying to go home when his mom went BSC to save him from the W in her house. The pics came from the gay guy that dropped his backpack last season in the food truck trap.

I was about to say, all of these questions are so far off base, just wow.
mazzag
AG
Not all of them. I had a fleeting feeling she'd stab Carl but then I thought she'd slit her wrists when she promised she wouldn't say goodbye.
Dobre casy
AG
When Morgan let the wolves go, and one picked up the gun, why didn't he shoot Morgan?

And was that the same one in the house at the end?
mazzag
AG
No. He killed the one at the house in the end, finally. He had saved his life already last season when he beat the crap outta him but left him and his buddy alive in a car.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Can we all agree Enid is a wolf spy?
Dobre casy
AG
Oh yeah, forgot about that...good call!
Knut
AG
The one in the house was one of the 2 guys he fought in the woods. They tried to rob him with unloaded guns.

I hope I'm not mixing up stories in my head.

Hopefully he had a colonel Upham moment, and changes his ways.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Y'all have a short memory. Remember when Rick's posse went to the welcome party after they first came to Alexandria? The kid was stamping their hands with the circle A stamp.
Dill-Ag13
AG
Man... all these references to last season. The pics, Morgan not killing those two Ws. Don't remember any of it.
LHIOB
AG
Holy cow that was garbage.

Effects were horrible.

5 on 1 and they go at him one at a time? Then you get a gun and dont kill him?

Carol stabs like a 10 year old.

Morgan STILL doesnt want to kill people? GTFO

This show isnt the best on TV but its way better than tonight. At least they did something with Enid.
miller0926
AG
quote:

Effects were horrible.

This show isnt the best on TV but its way better than tonight. At least they did something with Enid.
That might've been my favorite episode yet
ashleyschaeffer
quote:

Effects were horrible.

You're out of your mind. That episode was like...when you're getting oral, and you finish, but the lady that's giving the oral doesn't stop after you finish and just keeps going.

combat wombat™
AG
Eating to tortoise raw; I felt a bit nauseated just watching that.

I thought that they were going to show the baby monitor when Coral got the spring cleaning casserole out of the oven, and that the baby was going to be gone (implication being that Enid took her).

I <3 Carol more each episode. "I'll teach you how to make pasta with your own two hands, but you would have to quit smoking in the house, it's a disgusting habit..."

What else was the psychologist doctor in? I recognized her from some other show.

Morgan not wanting to kill people is very annoying. He wasn't to spend precious resources on those murdering freaks? Really?
AggieDarlin
AG
quote:
quote:

Effects were horrible.

You're out of your mind. That episode was like...when you're getting oral, and you finish, but the lady that's giving the oral doesn't stop after you finish and just keeps going.

make sure you quote the source of this statement /kevin smith
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
quote:

Effects were horrible.

So I'm guessing that is not a good thing.
ashleyschaeffer
quote:
quote:
quote:

Effects were horrible.

So I'm guessing that is not a good thing.

I think Kevin was "shooting" if you will, for the intensity of the experience.
Joe Exotic
AG
Morgan is a big badass baby
Canyon99
H6RBW
AG
I was sure Enid was a spy for the Wolves until the very end of the episode, when we saw that they had the photos from Aaron's dropped backpack. That made me a little less certain - since they wouldn't have needed her to lead them to Alexandria. But I guess she could still be a spy for them. There were plenty of signs:

Her statement about how "This place is too big to defend. That's how we were able to..."

The fact that she was completely unworried about the attack outside when she came into Carl's house to say goodbye.

And why does she have a keyring with keys to every house in town?

I'd also guess her hug with the other guy was her, again, saying goodbye - just in that instance before the attack started.

Quincey P. Morris
AG
I think she was about to say "that's how we were able to sneak out" or something to that effect.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Probably my favorite episode of the series. Well done!
Griffle
The doctor girl was Zoe in Nurse Jackie.
mazzag
AG
I thought her hug to him was because he just had a fight with his mom? It seemed he was venting to Enid and he initiated the hug.
DannyDuberstein
AG
nm
Objective Aggie
AG
Wouldn't the episode title be very pertinent? JSS- Just Survive Somehow

Basically reminding you not to blame her. That she did what she had to and that involved betraying this town.

Otherwise why would that be central to this show at all???
Objective Aggie
AG
This show was one of the absolute best. With no Rick, Darryl, Glenn, etc

This show was 1,000x better than Fear the Walking Dead.
AggieDPT
AG
B team kicked some major ass tonight.
The Debt
quote:

Schmidts college gf on new girl
et98
AG
quote:
quote:

Schmidts college gf on new girl
Like the previous poster, I knew I knew her from something...and this is it.
et98
AG
The actor who plays Ron (Porch Dick, Jr) was also "The Carver" (the teenage wiz-kid who ended up botching the entire system) in Silicon Valley.
Philip J Fry
AG
quote:
Probably my favorite episode of the series. Well done!

Ditto
et98
AG
I love the Morgan character, and I think maintaining a sense of humanity is important...but letting those 2 Wolves survive the 1st time around was dumb, & it only made their numbers that much stronger when they attacked the town in this episode.

Letting the group of 5 escape at the end of this episode instead of finishing them off will come back to haunt the town again as well. They will regroup and more good people will die.

Sometimes, Carol's way is the right way.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.