*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

177,120 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
et98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I kinda thought it looked like the trio took Daryl to where the wolves had baited that trap him and Aaron got caught in?

Same place or did producers save some money and re use the set?
I thought the exact same thing. My vote is for reusing sets to save some money.
Stive
AG
quote:
I kinda thought it looked like the trio took Daryl to where the wolves had baited that trap him and Aaron got caught in?

That was exactly what I thought.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
quote:

I thought the exact same thing. My vote is for reusing sets to save some money.
The back of the prison was also Houston for the scene when Abraham met Eugene.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
quote:
Is everyone forgetting there was a walker in the fuel truck (Patty02)? I don't think they stashed it in the woods. They left it parked at the fuel station and someone stole it before they turned. Unless there was another Patty.

Anyways, what's up with Abraham going for Sasha? That's about as believable as Rosita going for Eugene.

Rosita > Sasha
Racist.
Umm ... Have you seen Rosita?

versus Sasha

And yes, that is the sexiest pic I could find of her.
H6RBW
AG
quote:

The place Daryl and Aaron got trapped was a food distributorship if I remember right. This place was a fuel company. Could've been the same set though
Centerpole90
AG
My first reaction was the same as soulslave's. I though that's how he would endear himself to the trio - then I realized it was a fuel consignee. I also wonder if they used the same set from a different angle because it has a familiar feel.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Went back and rewatched the scene. I am 95% certain they just reused the set. It does have similar vibe to it, but is a fuel depot instead of food center.

Now my musings have me thinking it may be intentional. A similar trap set by the wolves? Perhaps the Wolves are the chaos arm of the new bad guy. The trio did mention how everyone was giving up freedom or something like that for his security. Maybe he plays both sides, has the wolves terrorize others (to instill fear in his turf and maintain control) and be his outer defense from other groups??

ClickClack
AG
Wow
hurricanejake02
AG
quote:

Think they just re-used the set. The wolves trap was at a grocers distribution center, this was a yard full of fuel trucks.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
quote:

Think they just re-used the set. The wolves trap was at a grocers distribution center, this was a yard full of fuel trucks.
I totally missed that because it was very obviously the same set as the cannery. It had me thinking the three had made some sort of deal with the Wolves and they showed up to find the Wolves gone.
oh no
AG
why are so many of the buildings set in the middle of the woods with no visible or apparent road access or other buildings near by? Maybe that's how rural Georgia is (several seasons of the show)/ I don't think that's how the outskirts of D.C / Alexandria, Virginia is... with things like processing plants (Terminus) that has rail but no road access, Patty's fuel truck company, a random funeral home(?), and what seems like numerous other former places of business out somewhere by themselves with no other former businesses or neighborhoods near them and no roads to them?
hurricanejake02
AG
Money.

Most likely, if they showed you the road access side of the building, they'd have to add effects to the road, signs, vehicles, buildings nearby, etc...

By approaching/viewing from obscure angles, they save a ton of production budget.

ETA: Also, the group tends to approach buildings from obscure angles to better hide themselves. Walking down the middle of the road would alert anyone nearby to your presence.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Honest question: have you been to the southern East Coast? The thickness of the trees is unreal. Driving through parts of North and South Carolina, it almost feels like you were driving through a tunnel.
oh no
AG
I used to live in the DC area, in Fairfax County actually, where Alexandria is, I've been to the Raleigh area in NC numerous times to visit relatives, been to Charlotte NC on business several times, worked on a six month project in the Atlanta area - in Alpharetta north of ATL, spent a weekend in Charleston SC, been all over KY, TN, LA, and AR on business, used to live in southern LA... There are certainly trees and forests everywhere, but I don't recall a lot of businesses in the middle of the woods by themselves with no visible roads leading to them.

I know we're supposed to assume that the characters approach places like Patty's fuel truck business or the Terminus depot, or the funeral home "from behind" and they just didn't show an angle that proves that roads or other nearby businesses exist; just thought it was an interesting observation.
Ryan the Temp
AG
I don't think we should discount the ability of nature to quickly reclaim what has been altered by mankind. You'd be amazed at what nature can consume in two years.
Ol Jock 99
AG
We lived in Raleigh for a couple years. It took some serious getting used to. I drove all over the state and SC for work. Along the coast isn't too bad, but once you got about 50 miles in...wow.
JCRiley09
AG
Everything except grass grows
H6RBW
AG
In a future episode, we're going to encounter a group who's been lashing walkers' hands to push lawn mowers and letting them go. It's the only explanation.
claym711
AG
This show has taken a giant dump since the first 2 seasons. Oh Daryl just happened to stroll up to the other 3, surrounded by pursuers, and maybe 10-20 yards from the head honcho, and they just waltz on over to some shrubbery where one pursuer, who must be deaf and blind, gets bitten. Then the head honcho doesn't see Daryl and the other 3 10 yards away, and just gives up the search.

At least make it look like it's not a bunch of kids making a movie in ther back yard.
Stive
AG
I binge watched the first 5 seasons this fall and I thought seasons 1 and 2 were worse than 4 and 5.

Interesting view point you have there.
YellowPot_97
AG
quote:
This show has taken a giant dump since the first 2 seasons.

Yet here you are in season 6. If you don't like it, stop watching. I'll never understand why people continue to watch shows they only ***** about.
AgShaun00
AG
quote:
quote:

Yet here you are in season 6. If you don't like it, stop watching. I'll never understand why people continue to watch shows they only ***** about.
Same reason we all watch Aggie football, just hope there will be the moment of greatness you know is there.
Apache
AG
quote:
Season two... the farm season? That, IMO, was the most boring season by far.
annie88
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Same reason we all watch Aggie football, just hope there will be the moment of greatness you know is there.
No, seriously, just quit watching.
Burrus86
AG
quote:
quote:

That sounds like my life with the ex wife. Then I divorced her *****ing ass.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Did Rosita die? I honestly can't remember her and Abraham's arc.
Josepi
AG
quote:
Did Rosita die? I honestly can't remember her and Abraham's arc.
No. She's still around. I don't remember why they broke up, but she has made a few brief appearances in the past few episodes
Chipotlemonger
AG
They have been so brief, I couldn't tell if it was even her or not. Wonder what's gonna happen with her.

Cibalo
quote:
They have been so brief, I couldn't tell if it was even her or not. Wonder what's gonna happen with her.

don't worry, we will get a 90 min episode on what she has been doing the past few months
Out in Left Field
AG
quote:
In a future episode, we're going to encounter a group who's been lashing walkers' hands to push lawn mowers and letting them go. It's the only explanation.

SPOILER ALERT!
Centerpole90
AG
Unlike the FTWD flight whatever series that we're watching 30 seconds at a time.
AtlAg05
AG
quote:

Complete with an endless supply of gasoline.
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
quote:

Clearly they are push/rotary mowers. Duh.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Clearly they are push/reel mowers. Duh.
FIFY
Objective Aggie

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.