*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

177,116 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
Seven Costanza
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wonder if the writers thought we'd care about Morgan if we were given this stupid backstory, or if it's just to make us all hate him.
2008and1
AG
Why make THIS episode extra long?
jfc77
Worst episode ever
TexasAggie008
AG
Are there walking dead fans out there who have been sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for a detailed Morgan-history episode ?
toucan82
So if history is any indication the rest of this episode should be the craziest **** ever
2008and1
AG
This is TWDs "Fly" episode
Seven Costanza
AG
90 minutes and here's what we learned:

Morgan Before: crazy, stupid, and boring

Morgan After: A different kind of crazy and stupid. Same kind of boring.

mazzag
AG
So from the previews, they are going to stretch out the attack on Alexandria for the rest of the season.
mazzag
AG
And did Morgan's prisoner have a walker bite or a stab wound?
2008and1
AG
quote:
And did Morgan's prisoner have a walker bite or a stab wound?

Looked like a cut more than a bite.
Hogties
AG
Haven't watched an episode in 2 years. My wife convinced me this season was really good and this is the crap I watched? Ugh. Reminded me why I quit.
HtownAg92
AG
Norm "son of a" Gunderson was a great character.

Didn't need a 90 minute dream sequence episode, though.
toucan82
Don't forget that his stick is now pointless, kind of like this episode
merc
AG
tonight, what a filler
SeattleAgJr
RadAg14
AG
Great episode tbh
AggieDarlin
AG
The set was just described as "a beautiful, amazing, psychological nightmare" by Andrew Lincoln.

Drugs.
Scotch
AG
quote:
This is TWDs "Fly" episode
I hated "Fly" the first time I watched it. Went ahead and gave it a chance the second time through the series, and found it much more enjoyable.
Gigem314
AG
Didn't need 90 minutes for this storyline. I don't mind getting a background on Morgan's transformation into becoming "Morgan-Wan Kenobi", but it really dragged on at times.
Knut
AG
Man that was boring. They could have flipped back and forth from past to present to keep the story moving in Alexandria.
Philip J Fry
AG
Really enjoyed tonight's episode. 90 minutes is the only way to explain how morgan went from BSC to where he is now.
TexasAggie008
AG
But in hindsight, his character never even reappearing may have been better
mallen
AG
Loved this episode.
Goat Man
AG
This episode was excellent!
Objective Aggie
AG
I liked it.

At least they are trying to be creative and take a few turns.

Not the best episode, but good.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Just finished watching it, and it's official - Morgan is the worst character ever. Him leaving that wolf alive is going to get more people killed.

That and this episode was Fing boring as hell.
johnmyu
Big bag of meh. And aikido? The short bus of martial arts - that's Morgan's secret Jedi training? Ugh
et98
AG
You guys act like you've never seen a bottle episode before. Every action series ever made that tends have expensive production costs has episodes like this to reduce costs. GoT does it, Breaking Bad did it, and TWD does it. This is neither new nor unexpected.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
You guys act like you've never seen a bottle episode before. Every action series ever made that tends have expensive production costs has episodes like this to reduce costs. GoT does it, Breaking Bad did it, and TWD does it. This is neither new nor unexpected.
That's what I was thinking the whole time.

"Look how much money they DON'T have to pay people this episode."
Philip J Fry
AG
"What's your name?"

"KILL ME!"

"That's a dangerous name in this world. You should consider changing it."

This episode was loaded with gems like that. How can any of you not like it?
johnmyu
An easy reason is suspension of disbelief not possible - some pudgy govt employee psychologist who late in life picked up aikido (lol) and teaches some rando nutbag how to be the next Neo with a stick. Seriously? No friggin way.
Centerpole90
AG
It's timing. Before Glenn was under a pile of feeding walkers and before the wolves got into Alexandria we did give a sh*t how Morgan got to where he was. This episode didn't really tell us all that yet, about the tree markings and all, but it did answer the question asked in this thread "how did he become such a jedi with a walking stick".

It was inevitable. I worry we won't see what's up around that dumpster until right after Christmas.
toucan82
Goats don't work cheap
ClickClack
AG
Somehow I've forgotten some of the big details of what happened with Morgan before Alexandria.

I forgot that his zombie wife took out his son. My confusion is that I thought he shot her with the rifle from his house. How did she get his son?? How did she get inside?
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:

Ya. The Wonder Years episodes without Winnie killed my newfound junior high aged boner.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.