*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

177,122 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
Pignorant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good episode!
saltydog13
AG
Sounded like Glenn
Ryan the Temp
AG
AMC sure is pimping the **** out of this new steampunk martial arts show.
TexasAggie008
AG
quote:
AMC sure is pimping the **** out of this new steampunk martial arts show.

Yep, not watching just out of principle
Olsen
AG
Daryl shouldn't have taken orders from anybody.
Josepi
AG
What papers did cleavage girl throw at Darryl before she took off on the bike?
mazzag
AG
First aid stuff for his arm
saltydog13
AG
Of course there's no commercial break for 20 minutes of this crap show. Putting next weeks TWD preview during the commercial break is the only way amc can get people to watch this ****.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Closed caption said:

Man on walkie "help".
Olsen
AG
Better Call Saul was a better lead out show for TWD than this martial arts show.
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
Closed caption said:

Man on walkie "help".
Who else has a charged walkie talkie besides Glenn?
Objective Aggie
AG
Couldn't Abraham just have stabbed the RPG zombie in the head, then calmly slid the launcher off its back? If it was dead, no issue, right?
et98
AG
They guy who just took the crossbow also took his walkie-talkie, didn't he?
LHIOB
AG
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Another complete waste of an episode
Philip J Fry
AG
quote:
Couldn't Abraham just have stabbed the RPG zombie in the head, then calmly slid the launcher off its back? If it was dead, no issue, right?

He could have, but he's been dealing with his own mental issues lately.
toucan82
Let's be honest, nobody is going to like an episode until we find out what happened to Glenn
dave94
AG
quote:

They still have Sasha's walkie.
Centerpole90
AG
The camera flashed to the unit patch a couple times, I think it was Abraham's demons that was the issue there, not the logistics of getting the launcher.
JCRiley09
AG
So is there a place to watch the preview of next week? I didn't DVR kung fu Sunday.
GCRanger
AG
Tina and other two were looking for Patty. License plate of fuel truck that Daryl finds is Patty 02 or something like that. Did I hear/see that right? What's the significance?

Any guesses on who this other group is and their backstory? They seemed relatively well trained and used some military style commands when hunting Daryl and the new people.

Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
So is there a place to watch the preview of next week? I didn't DVR kung fu Sunday.
They just showed it during a commercial break on TTD, and it will probably air during commercials on AMC throughout the week..
Stive
AG
So episode 7 is next Sunday but will they air ep 8 on Thanksgiving weekend? Or will they skip that weekend and air the first half finale on Dec 6?
Smittyfubar
AG
DP
Centerpole90
AG
You'd be disappointed anyway. The preview was pretty non-descrip and didn't tip a hand on anything special.
Smittyfubar
AG
quote:
Any guesses on who this other group is and their backstory? They seemed relatively well trained and used some military style commands when hunting Daryl and the new people.

Terminus survivors.
JCRiley09
AG
quote:
quote:
They just showed it during a commercial break on TTD, and it will probably air during commercials on AMC throughout the week..

Thanks.
Joe Exotic
AG
Why would an American soldier have an RPG?
p_bubel
quote:
Tina and other two were looking for Patty. License plate of fuel truck that Daryl finds is Patty 02 or something like that. Did I hear/see that right?

Yeah, that's what I figured too. They were looking for their fuel truck.
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
quote:

Terminus survivors.
They are a good distance from Terminus now aren't they?
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
quote:
Tina and other two were looking for Patty. License plate of fuel truck that Daryl finds is Patty 02 or something like that. Did I hear/see that right?

Yeah, that's what I figured too. They were looking for their fuel truck.
Totally missed that.

So that was a fuel truck?

By the way, if I was in a Zombie Apocalypse and found myself in need of a vehicle and there was a military jeep/truck - - I just might make sure I brought that one back with me. Couldn't they have brought both of them back?

That is a consistent disappointment. They never claim the right vehicles or gear. Wouldn't everyone have a backpack by now - - and wear it religiously? Woudn't you use 4x4's and jeeps and Hummers or busses? Or maybe Toyotas since they never die? Or a Prius so you could go forever. They instead drive a 1980s Cutlass or somesuch. WTF?
Objective Aggie
AG
Also, why did those guys turn on Darryl at the last minute? After all he did for them? It didn't really make sense. They were desperate. If he could offer shelter why not give it a shot? I mean, he saved them time after time.
Joe Exotic
AG
A military LMTV would be the best vehicle possible. Can run on dirty diesel, very little maintenance needed, no keys needed, high above walkers, and there's quite a few at every national guard and reserve center all across the country.
miller0926
AG
quote:
quote:

They still have Sasha's walkie.
I think he was saying that the guy on the walkie is that bike thief (and not Glen). I kinda think this too.
Objective Aggie
AG
Two articles:

good recap:
http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2015/11/walking-dead-roundtable-season-six-episode-six-always-accountable/415668/?utm_source=SFFB

what to do when you encounter a pit of zombies (I was also a Canola and a match kind of guy)
http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2015/10/walking-dead-zombie-pit/410881/
Aggie Infantry
AG
Reference the RPG: No U.S. Soldier would have one. Those are very USSR/ChiCom...

Reference LMTV: Agreed, but the batteries are a *****. Can't just use off-the-shelf batteries.

Reference "military jeeps": The vehicle on the bridge was a varient of the Humvee. Like the LMTVs, their batteries are unique and not common.

28 years in the Army does this to you...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.