*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

177,123 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
Olsen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That fight reminds me of when Rick and Shane were fighting.
Blanco Ag
AG
Morgan needs to go.
AggieDarlin
AG
This is just weird.
wangus12
AG
Carol looks hardcore BSC right now.
Centerpole90
AG
OMG. lowered the guns. really?
zgood10
AG
Guess Deanna was it
Olsen
AG
No cliffhanger on this ending.
Sports-Ag
AG
The kid needs to shut up
txknight
Mom. Mooooommmmm...BOOM!

What I wish would happen.
StringerBell
AG
HOW THE **** CAN YOU HIT A HEADSHOT ON A ZOMBIE FROM 100 YARDS OUT WITH A PISTOL BUT YOU CANT HIT THE HOSTAGE HOLDER FROM 10 FEET

AND THEN YOU GIVE HIM THE GUNS?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
Scotch
AG
quote:
No cliffhanger on this ending.
I'd say there are three mini-cliffhangers. Maggie on tower, group going through walkers with a loud kid, and the wolf with the doctor chick.
SeattleAgJr
ellebee
quote:
Morgan needs to go.

You know, I was all excited when he showed back up but I'm with you. Him letting those wolves go just caused one problem after another and he doesn't even care.
Olsen
AG
Negan's crew was just shown during the commercial break of Into The Badlands.
Scotch
AG
two-minute prologue is fair game, I assume?
dave94
AG
quote:
quote:
Morgan needs to go.

You know, I was all excited when he showed back up but I'm with you. Him letting those wolves go just caused one problem after another and he doesn't even care.

This. How has he not learned by now that those effers are crazy?
ellebee
quote:
quote:
quote:
Morgan needs to go.

This. How has he not learned by now that those effers are crazy?

Every life is precious. Well what about when one guy you let go kills 10 people? Look, just take your little stick and go home. Idiot.

Guess I'm still worked up from the game...
SeattleAgJr
Objective Aggie
AG
(1) if zombie guts works so well, why not wear a zombie pancho 24/7?
(2) if I am gonna spread zombie guts all over me, I am going all in and covering every ounce of skin and especially my head. Maybe a zombie turban. Surely zombies would be most attracted / sensitivite to the head with breathing, hair, smells, etc. just spread it on your face, no???

Am I overthinking this again???
teecoy
AG
Exactly my thoughts as well objective...bugged the hell out of me that whole scene. At least cover your skin!!!
Objective Aggie
AG
Above average episode with a few groan-worthy moments.

What I did like were the seperation of characters. You got to see several mini episodes happening quickly as the group was divided up. That was a cool feature.

But perhaps Coral should ask Glenn about covering for Alexandrians who try to kill you. It never works out.
Greeze06
AG
Wolf guy is gonna use fatty as bait. Kid is gonna get torn apart by a zombie and send everyone in different directions.

BigAggie06
AG
quote:
(2) if I am gonna spread zombie guts all over me, I am going all in and covering every ounce of skin and especially my head. Maybe a zombie turban. Surely zombies would be most attracted / sensitivite to the head with breathing, hair, smells, etc. just spread it on your face, no???

Even better, Michonne has proven having "declawed" walkers works as a deterrent ... You have no shortage ... ****ing build a bull pen of walkers with their jaws and arms chopped off so you can take out when needed.
Seven Costanza
AG
Apparently the zombies only operate on smell and sound, so feel free to do your hair and put on your makeup before walking amongst them. No reason not to look good 100% of the time when you're in those early stages of a new relationship.
OldCamp
Couple thoughts:
The whole neagan gang seems like it has already been done with Woodbury or terminus or the "claim it" gang that Daryl fell into. Hope they don't regurgitate story lines.

The "wolves" as an antagonist has not been developed enough to introduce a new villain. You also have the group that Daryl ran into in the burnt forest that was hunting the runaway trio. Too many plot lines and undeveloped stories going on at once.

Maybe dumb question:
What ever happened to the Glock that Rick hid in the blender at the abandoned house prior to entering Alexandria? It was gone when he went to check it later. I've been waiting for this to develop but it hasn't or I missed it?
Connd
quote:
HOW THE **** CAN YOU HIT A HEADSHOT ON A ZOMBIE FROM 100 YARDS OUT WITH A PISTOL BUT YOU CANT HIT THE HOSTAGE HOLDER FROM 10 FEET

AND THEN YOU GIVE HIM THE GUNS?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
YES 10000X TO THIS. WHO THE **** GIVES OVER TWO GUNS TO ONE MAN HOLDING A ****ING KNIFE! That part really pissed me off. Also yea, why the hell don't they wear zombie coats everytime they're outside the walls. Post apocalyptic people are ******s.
homebuildingag
AG
I thought Nicholas found that gun and was used to try to kill Glenn. Memory may be foggy though.
Seven Costanza
AG
So Deanna just decided to pointlessly waste all her bullets killing a handful of zombies so she can get ripped apart? Makes sense.
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
So Deanna just decided to pointlessly waste all her bullets killing a handful of zombies so she can get ripped apart? Makes sense.

I would have done the same. Kill as many zombies as you can. Thin the herd. Maybe save one bullet for yourself.
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
quote:

Even better, Michonne has proven having "declawed" walkers works as a deterrent ... You have no shortage ... ****ing build a bull pen of walkers with their jaws and arms chopped off so you can take out when needed.

Yeah, that too. Where did that strategy go??
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:

There was a lot of stupid in this episode but that wasn't part of it. She looked at in terms of doing what was for the good of her people. Just six more walkers they don't have to worry about.
Philip J Fry
AG
Also the first walkers she actually killed herself.
combat wombat™
AG
Has anyone wondered why they haven't tracked down a Baby Bjorn or a backpack to carry Judith around in? You know, so that their hands are free for fighting and they don't risk dropping her?

I've had the feeling that Maggie's time was running out. They have us all worried for Glenn... but Glenn's talking about how you keep going after someone you love dies, blah, blah, blah... Maggie's on make-shift scaffolding and the walkers are making in unsteady.

I think doctor chick is a goner. However, I think it possible that she kills Wolf-man Jack. But I don't see how they all make it out.

Kid is going to get himself killed... or someone else in his group is going to die trying to save him.

There are a few characters whose deaths would seriously impact my ability to enjoy this show - Carol, Daryl, Judith (not because she adds anything but because killing a baby is just wrong, if realistic), and probably Glenn. I honestly though they were going to kill Carol off.
et98
AG
This episode created more questions for me than answers.

So was the guy in the preview for next week named Negan and speaking in the 3rd person (like a dewsh), or does he work for a guy named Negan?

Are the Wolves part of the same group as those guys at the end, or are they 2 different groups? If they are 2 different groups, are they at war with each other?

Are the Wolves all dead? Or is there still a giant pack of Wolves somewhere that still pose a major threat? It's hard for me to believe that there isn't some type of centralized leadership as opposed to just a group of savages. They didn't seem organized enough to do all the things they'd done. I'm guessing we haven't seen the last of these guys.

(If you know the answers to these questions due to spoilers or reading the comics, please do not answer. I'm merely typing out my thoughts for discussion & speculative purposes).
Ol Jock 99
AG
THe episode? Or the preview? Because your question involve the preview more than the episode.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.