*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

177,112 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
Objective Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Is it normal for an infection to hit that hard in less than half a day?

I thought same thing. Seemed like the bite started to affect Eastman pretty quickly.

Remember "Tainted Meat".....hadn't he been bitten for a few days?
Once again, I think you guys are just assuming that it was a short time span. I thought it was pretty evident that it had been a day or two. But don't forget that at the CDC (I believe it was that episode) the doctor said that the times varies greatly from victim to victim. He said some turned very quickly and others took days.

How am I supposed to remember that from season one?? That's not lazy writing but it is lazy viewing.
et98
AG
quote:
Once again, I think you guys are just assuming that it was a short time span. I thought it was pretty evident that it had been a day or two...
I agree. I thought for sure that it had been at least a full day...maybe 2...between the time Eastman was bitten and Morgan's return to the cabin.
hurricanejake02
AG
quote:
Just got done watching Season 5 episode 8. At the end Morgan walks into the church and sets down the GooGoo chocolate cake, a bullet, and a rabbits foot. Not sure if that was mentioned yet, but that means they already had his story written a while back.
eh... those are both specific and generic enough to write into this episode to tie it back together. If they never explain those items, no one asks any questions.

Good job on the continuity aspect, though.
Rocagnante
AG
quote:
quote:
Just got done watching Season 5 episode 8. At the end Morgan walks into the church and sets down the GooGoo chocolate cake, a bullet, and a rabbits foot. Not sure if that was mentioned yet, but that means they already had his story written a while back.
eh... those are both specific and generic enough to write into this episode to tie it back together. If they never explain those items, no one asks any questions.

Good job on the continuity aspect, though.

I think the point is those objects would not have been included in season 5 if they didn't already have last episode planned.
gomerschlep
AG
quote:
quote:
If you think the dialogue is good then maybe you need to check out Fargo

Does it have zombies in it? If not, then I'm not interested.
No, but it has plenty of Minnesotans, pretty much the same thing.
israeliag
AG
Maybe it was the news of a new Start Trek series coming, but this episode had a very strong TNG feel to it. Kind of like an away mission where one of the crew gets stranded or something.

This to me wasn't a backstop to teach us how Morgan learned stick-fu, but a piece on how broken souls can be repaired, about how individuals survive an apocalypse alone, how they can survive better as a pair, how the salvation of one person will not necessarily be the salvation of another.

In the larger scheme of TWD it helped remind you that it's not all evil outside of the walls of Alexandria.
H6RBW
AG
And ties into the mini-debate between Daryl and Rick. Rick saying that they need to stop looking for other people, with Daryl disagreeing and saying "helping other people is helping ourselves"...or words to that effect.
Olsen
AG
Enid needs more screen time.
zgood10
AG
Spencer's right
Joe Exotic
AG
The speech episode
zgood10
AG
He dead
Moxie
AG
Sooooooooo slowwwwwwwwwwww
Joe Exotic
AG
Worst episode of all time
Seven Costanza
AG
Deanna kinda reminds me a Blanka from Street Fighter. She looks worse than some of the zombies.

teecoy
AG
What was going on when they zoomed in on the fence at the last second of the episode? Something coming through? Or dripping down?
ellebee
I thought it was blood either coming through a hole or dripping from the top.
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
What was going on when they zoomed in on the fence at the last second of the episode? Something coming through? Or dripping down?

Looked like blood.

And yes, too slow.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
I think the senators son was not so fortunate, and has dispatched himself atop the scaffold.
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
I think the senators son was not so fortunate, and has dispatched himself atop the scaffold.

Quite possible.
USAF Ag 99
AG
I was curious what Deanna wrote on her future plans in Latin. A quick google search revealed:

dolor hic tibi proderit olim = someday this pain will be useful to you
Stive
AG
Yeah I think the guy killed himself up there on the wall.

And if so, is he a walker next episode? Or did he do it "right"?
LHIOB
AG
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ellebee
Ah yes you may be right.
Stive
AG
And that whole thing was boring as all get out.
et98
AG
quote:

I think we would've heard the gunshot...or maybe he just did a swan dive into the lake of zombies?

But then again, since Rick gave him the gun to practice shooting, perhaps Rick left before he was done shooting and he ate the last bullet himself. But I really don't see that being the case.

I think that blood was from the zombies, and it was foreshadowing the fact that the walls are weaker than everyone thinks.
H6RBW
AG
Went back and watched the end again. Looked pretty clear that the blood was flowing through a hole in the fence. I assume the point was just to emphasize the pressure on the wall. Though, if you wanted to look for conspiracies, you could say that maybe we were being shown that someone is weakening the wall by removing a screws or rivets.
Philip J Fry
AG
quote:
quote:

I think we would've heard the gunshot...or maybe he just did a swan dive into the lake of zombies?

But then again, since Rick gave him the gun to practice shooting, perhaps Rick left before he was done shooting and he ate the last bullet himself. But I really don't see that being the case.

I think that blood was from the zombies, and it was foreshadowing the fact that the walls are weaker than everyone thinks.

You can hear a gun shot when blondie is folding her shirt in the garage.
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
we were being shown that someone is weakening the wall by removing a screws or rivets.

I thought I actually saw a screw/rivet loose and/or working its way out. BUt maybe I was wrong. It was a very quick shot, and I only re-watched it once.
H6RBW
AG
quote:
You can hear a gun shot when blondie is folding her shirt in the garage.

Watched it again with the volume turned up and you can hear something, but it didn't sound like a gunshot to me - more like someone hitting a garage door. And neither Rick or Jessie acted like they heard a gunshot.
H6RBW
AG
quote:
I thought I actually saw a screw/rivet loose and/or working its way out.

You may be right about that.
Objective Aggie
AG
I like what they have done overall with this season. I thought ricks zombie 5k was a stupid plan, but I like the overall season.

That episode though was a snooze fest.

Did we already know Maggie was pregnant?
Deanna and her son bore me.
zgood10
AG
quote:
quote:

Didn't Rick take out all the bullets before handing it to him?
Stive
AG
I wasn't thinking it was the boy (Ron?). I was thinking it was Mayors son that was eating crackers up there after taking over for Rosalita.

But now that I've read the other opinions, I'm changing mine to the "it was zombie blood getting pushed through weak spots in the wall" as well.
Muy
AG
Carl's nemesis needs to get eaten.

Blondie stays continually hot through the apocalypse.

Is the mayor a different actress, or is she a zombie and doesn't know it?

Lesbian scene unnecessary and horrible acting from fat untrained Doctor.

Horrible episode.
AggieOO
quote:
quote:
quote:

Didn't Rick take out all the bullets before handing it to him?
The mayor's son, not porch ****s's son.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.