*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

177,115 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
Objective Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So was the mid-season cliffhager whether or not they finally got a pasta maker?
chipotle
quote:
They have lots of unlikable characters now:

BORDERLINE
Coral - not sure what to do with him.
Rick - one bad plan after another but he is the leader of the Ricktocracy
Tara

Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
quote:
They have lots of unlikable characters now:

BORDERLINE
Coral - not sure what to do with him.
Rick - one bad plan after another but he is the leader of the Ricktocracy
Tara

AWESOME!
Rocagnante
AG
quote:
By the way, in last night's episode, the following people tripped and fell:

Rick
Carol
Maggie
Deanna

Did I miss anyone?

These are the trippinest people ever. Man, they are clumsy!

Guy who helped Rick repair fence.
Ryan the Temp
AG
If you are bored and want to have some fun, re-watch all of the scenes with Tara and point out all the ways they attempt to hide her pregnancy.

Example #1: A well-placed board:
The Debt
Last night when they were in the garage they only showed her from the tit up.

When they ran into the wolf they couldn't hide the full body shot so they kept her arms out with an oversized jacket
LHIOB
AG
Seinfeld did a better job with Elaine
OldCamp
quote:
I really wanted Darryl to floor it in that truck and try and take those guys out, but I guess they had too much ammo.
Step 1) Fire Abraham's RPG at center of Motorcycle Gang
Step 2) Duck below dash while flooring gas pedal
Step 3) Mow down gang
Step 4) Once past gang, stop, exit vehicle, and using truck as shield, clean up any survivors with Sasha's scoped AR and any remaining RPG rounds.
oh no
AG
quote:
quote:
I really wanted Darryl to floor it in that truck and try and take those guys out, but I guess they had too much ammo.
Step 1) Fire Abraham's RPG at center of Motorcycle Gang
Step 2) Duck below dash while flooring gas pedal
Step 3) Mow down gang
Step 4) Once past gang, stop, exit vehicle, and using truck as shield, clean up any survivors with Sasha's scoped AR and any remaining RPG rounds.
wait; what? ...is this something in a preview for the next episode in February? I have never remembered to record the Kung Fu show so i don't get to see previews anymore...
StringerBell
AG
carl's "no offense but your dad was an ******* line" made me laugh at the horribleness of the writing.
Centerpole90
AG
During Kung Fu there was a brief teaser that showed Daryl, Sasha, & Abraham driving the fuel truck and they encounter a bunch of bikers waiting for them on the road. The bikers are armed and in a conversational voice the leader of the pack asks everyone to get out of the truck. From a good bit away and still inside the truck (still running) everyone miraculously heard exactly what he said and complied.

ETA. Less words, more video.

dave94
AG
quote:
carl's "no offense but your dad was an ******* line" made me laugh at the horribleness of the writing.
I wanted him to say porchd*ck.

GT_Aggie2015
AG
Does anyone else hope that Sam is the next one to get bit? He annoys the hell out of me.
Centerpole90
AG
Does anyone else include everyone on this thread?

Because, ya.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
I realized that I hadn't read the last two pages. Flame away.
CheeseSndwch
quote:
Idk why they didn't leave Sam, his mom, and Judith locked up in Sam's closet behind his bedroom door.

If Rick has a plan to clear the horde, then the two biggest liabilities don't need to be at your side.
I was thinking the attic or even climbing out a window and sitting on top of the porch overhang. I really hope that group gets thinned out walking to the armory.
The Debt
Anyone else worried they are pronouncing it knee-gan? I always pronounced to nay-gan. And I think with all the terrible accents and crummy dialog it's gonna come off like sci-UHN-tist.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
Anyone else worried they are pronouncing it knee-gan? I always pronounced to nay-gan. And I think with all the terrible accents and crummy dialog it's gonna come off like sci-UHN-tist.
No, because this is the spoiler free thread and/or most of us discussing the show on this thread have never read the comics and therefore Negan (knee-gun) is all we've ever known.
Aggie Infantry
AG
Chipotle for the win.
Whos Juan
AG
quote:
Muuuuum
Muuuuuuuhhhhhhmmmm
Morpholino
AG
quote:
There was a lot of talk on this thread leading up to this episode that Rosita was due to be walker bait.

Maggie is on a shaky homebuilt scaffold over a walker pit.

Jesse is walking in the horde and her possessed kid is trying to get them all killed.

In an instant the hottest chicks on the show could be Carol, the fat chick from the pantry, Tara and her sweetie doctor friend, Sasha & Michonne.

Not sure I'll be able to continue with the show if they kill off Maggie, Rosita, and Jesse
Ol Jock 99
AG
Yep another "spoiler not spoiler". And they always seem to be from the same group...
Murder Hornet
AG
What is the origin of "porch ****"? Did that come from texags or talking dead? I know who it is but couldn't figure out where he earned the nickname
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
What is the origin of "porch ****"? Did that come from texags or talking dead? I know who it is but couldn't figure out where he earned the nickname
I think Chris Hardwick, host of The Talking Dead first coined this term on the show after that episode aired.
Murder Hornet
AG
Thanks. Sounds like a Hardwick-ism
BigAggie06
AG
quote:
quote:
No, because this is the spoiler free thread and/or most of us discussing the show on this thread have never read the comics and therefore Negan (knee-gun) is all we've ever known.
I don't see how this is a spoiler ... he revealed nothing about the comics at all ... maybe he "always pronounced it nay-gan" after seeing the casting announcement?
et98
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I don't see how this is a spoiler ... he revealed nothing about the comics at all ... maybe he "always pronounced it nay-gan" after seeing the casting announcement?

Here's what's wrong with comments like the one above.

TV viewers who've never read the comics are completely clueless about settings, plot lines, characters, and scenarios when they are introduced. We don't know if these settings, plot lines, characters, & scenarios are going to be major events or minor events. Many times, the writers introduce us to these things as cliffhangers designed to pique our interest and even confuse us, and the are typically presented in a vague way so that we don't know what was meant by the final scene.

For instance, all we viewers know about the Neegan group is that there are 5 or so guys on motorcycles with a leader who's a total a-hole. He said the truck & everything in it now belongs to Neagan. To a viewer, that means practically nothing. In fact, it creates a ton of questions with no answers at the moment:
* What is Neegan?
* Maybe Neegan is an individual person?
* Is Neegan that a-hole talking? After all, he seems like the kind of a-hole who might speak in the 3rd person.
* If Neegan is that guy, perhaps he only has that gang of 5 guys to back him up. We've seen that several times before on this show (The "claim it" group that Darryl fell into; the crazy chick Rick found in the woods; etc).
* If Neegan is just those 5 guys, they'll be dispatched very quickly and this won't be that big of a deal.
* Or maybe Neegan is a community like Alexandria, Woodbury, or Terminus.
* Maybe these guys live in Neegan and the community has claimed this territory as Neegan territory.
* If that's the case, perhaps Neegan's method of operation is to confiscate everything that passes through its geographical limits.
* If this is the case, Neegan has a community leader like the Governor or Deeana. He's probably a bad guy...but not necessarily. Maybe Neegan just really likes protecting Neegan turf.
* Maybe Neegan isn't a physical community as much as it's a faction of people...similar to what The Wolves appear to be.
* These guys may be all there is to the Neegan gang, but Neegan could also be a gang of 1000 people.
* Maybe Neegan is an individual guy, but is a dictator in control of hundreds of people.
* If so, these 5 guys and this Neegan fellow will cause a lot more issues than just a small group of 5 d-bags.
* Maybe that group of 2 girls & that guy who stole Darryl's stuff were escaping Neegan?
* Maybe the PATTY truck belongs to Neegan (whoever or whatever that is) and that's the only reason they're taking the truck. It's not about robbing everyone who passes through there, it's about recouping their property.
* Maybe The Wolves are smaller faction of the Neegan gang?
* Maybe The Wolves are at war with the Neegan gang?
* Maybe neither group has ever heard of the other.

A message board filled with people who've only watched a TV show with no knowledge of the source material would discuss all these questions. I would argue that discussing things we don't know the answer to is the funnest part of this show and most other TV dramas like this.

However, we all now know the answer to almost all of these questions ("Neagan" is an individual guy who's a very major character...most likely bad...and that dude talking is not him) because our fellow TexAggers have posted so many things that "reveal nothing"...except the answer to nearly everything above. Someone posted about who was cast as him before he was introduced, which means we know what he looks like and that he's significant enough of a character for this person to care. We even know how to spell his name, which again means he's significant enough for anyone to care. Since "Deanna" has been spelled different ways on this thread and most of us don't even remember the name of the Terminus leader, it's safe to assume he's more significant than either of those two leaders. There have been hints as to whether he is evil or good as well by the tone of the posts.

In other words, those posts that "reveal nothing" have stolen countless discussion topics from this thread.

BigAggie06
AG
There was a publicized casting announcement about Negan, so knowing the guy speaking wasn't Negan had ZERO to do with the source, as does the spelling of the name.

For the record I have read a grand total of like 4 of the comics so I know nothing of the Alexandria story arc.

If minor spoilers (which the comment I quoted wasn't ... It contained no information not available from the producers of the tv show) bother you so much you feel the need to constantly complain about them, then maybe a show based on a comic where literally thousands of people have some idea what happens, isn't for you.

I got it, some people don't like spoilers, but the freaking whining and crying about spoilers constantly is worse than most of the things said that are so called spoilers.

A completely insulated environment for discussing the show is an unreasonable expectation. Huge major plot spoilers, yeah those guys are *******s, but most of what is cried about on here doesn't reach that level. I doubt an environment like you want exist for this show.
BigRobSA
quote:
I got it, some people don't like spoilers, but the freaking whining and crying about spoilers constantly is worse than most of the things said that are so called spoilers.

A completely insulated environment for discussing the show is an unreasonable expectation. Huge major plot spoilers, yeah those guys are *******s, but most of what is cried about on here doesn't reach that level. I doubt an environment like you want exist for this show.
Amen!

Ol Jock 99
AG
The "spoiler not spoiler" is a favorite troll of several folks on here.
BigAggie06
AG
The post quoted by The Debt contained what spoiler? What does it give you?

Every conversation that et98 listed minus the "is Negan an it or a who" which was "spoilered" by the actual production crew who put out a casting announcement.

Some people just like to complain about every little thing, because knowing that Negan is a person and that someone disagrees with the pronunciation gives so much plot away...
Ol Jock 99
AG
Easy there. What I mean by "spoiler not spoiler" is that it looks and sounds like it could be a spoiler, and is said while the sole intent of getting people fired up, but when you get down to the details, it isn't really a spoiler at all.

I have no doubt he knew what he was doing and is laughing right now.
BigAggie06
AG
I guess what I was thinking you were saying was more of a "not spoiler spoiler" where someone claims it isn't a spoiler but it is.
Drawkcab
Hey guys everyone's infected. If you die, you turn.
Philip J Fry
AG
It's not a spoiler when it's mentioned in a commercial and later during the talking dead. Move on.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.