*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

177,244 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
Ol Jock 99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
So was the guy in the preview for next week named Negan and speaking in the 3rd person (like a dewsh), or does he work for a guy named Negan?
This question is easily answerable with the casting news that came out last week.
toucan82
Congrats to morgan on officially replacing lori as the least likable character on the show

And I need to get some of those Invincible minimates from the opening scene
et98
AG
I assume Sam is going to get attacked by walkers because he's talking. Jesse will try to protect him, and both will end up dying...possibly more. Regardless, it will ruin their "cover ourselves in walker guts to blend in" plan, and all hell will break loose. I still think Father Gabriel will end up sacrificing himself to save the lives of others at some point, and perhaps this is the moment it happens.

Glenn is obviously going to help Maggie or die trying. I have no idea how Enid is going to fit into that plan.

Where are Aaron, his boyfriend, Deanna's son, Heath, and the others? I wish the writers would've shown some of the Alexandrians dying, even if we don't really know them.
H6RBW
AG
I've never read one comic, but it seems like we can't be done with the Wolves. There have to be more of them. Remember, we started seeing the "Wolves Not Far" graffiti, and waljers with "W"s carved into their foreheads back near Noah's camp (which they presumably attacked and overran) in Richmond - about 100 miles away from where they are now. They also had the pretty sophisticated walker trap set up at the food distributorship. Surely a group doing that, and operating over that range, is more than just a dozen crazies with axes. Maybe we're setting up a more complex situation with three factions, Rick's group, the Wolves and Megan's group.
H6RBW
AG
quote:
I assume Sam is going to get attacked by walkers because he's talking. Jesse will try to protect him, and both will end up dying...possibly more. Regardless, it will ruin their "cover ourselves in walker guts to blend in" plan, and all hell will break loose.

I can see that happening with Sam and Jesse, but the others having to just keep playing walker and leave them. Which, of course, will make Ron hate Rick even more as his entire family will have been killed in Rick's plans.
Seven Costanza
AG
Props to you for knowing that there's someone on the show named Heath.

This is how I recognize the Alexandrians:
Deanna/Deanna's son
Fat doctor chick
Fat pantry lady
Aaron/Aaron's boyfriend
Blondie/Blondie's idiot son/Blondie's p***y son
Guy that helped Rick reinforce the fence
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
Props to you for knowing that there's someone on the show named Heath.

This is how I recognize the Alexandrians:
Deanna/Deanna's son
Fat doctor chick
Fat pantry lady
Aaron/Aaron's boyfriend
Blondie/Blondie's idiot son/Blondie's p***y son
Guy that helped Rick reinforce the fence
Ryan the Temp
AG
I'm wondering why it would be that Sam mumbling, "mom" is any more distinguishable for walkers than the noise from other walkers, but then I remember it's The Walking Dead I'm watching.
The Debt
Muuuuum
Muuuuuuuhhhhhhmmmm
Centerpole90
AG
There was a lot of talk on this thread leading up to this episode that Rosita was due to be walker bait.

Maggie is on a shaky homebuilt scaffold over a walker pit.

Jesse is walking in the horde and her possessed kid is trying to get them all killed.

In an instant the hottest chicks on the show could be Carol, the fat chick from the pantry, Tara and her sweetie doctor friend, Sasha & Michonne.
The Debt
Idk why they didn't leave Sam, his mom, and Judith locked up in Sam's closet behind his bedroom door.

If Rick has a plan to clear the horde, then the two biggest liabilities don't need to be at your side.
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
Idk why they didn't leave Sam, his mom, and Judith locked up in Sam's closet behind his bedroom door.

If Rick has a plan to clear the horde, then the two biggest liabilities don't need to be at your side.

I wondere the same thing. Ironic given that Rick normally splits the group up, normally to their detriment.
BigAggie06
AG
quote:
quote:

I wondere the same thing. Ironic given that Rick normally splits the group up, normally to their detriment.

He thinking with the small head. Wants to keep blonde close by, has to protect her ****ty kids in order to stay in her good graces.
Muy
AG
"Mom! Mooooommmm!!! I have to go potty!"

*snowflake dies*
PMD03
AG
quote:
There are a few characters whose deaths would seriously impact my ability to enjoy this show - Carol, Daryl, Judith (not because she adds anything but because killing a baby is just wrong, if realistic), and probably Glenn. I honestly though they were going to kill Carol off.
Yes, the character list needs to be thinned to the important ones.
Seabreeze
Didnt the preacher try to organize a prayer circle at the solar panels at about the same time the tower collapsed right next to the solar panels?
Ryan the Temp
AG
Yes.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
To go along with the comments above about why they don't cover up in zombie guts or use walkers on leashes anymore, another thing that seems SO obvious to me that they just do not do is take the opportunities they have, much less FORCE opportunities to set up zombie chutes and systematically stab them in the head. They had a perfect opportunity to do that last night a couple of times when the walkers were breaking through the barricaded front door and again at the stairs. They also should have a couple of gun ports in the walls and have been on GD shifts stabbing walkers in the head. It's a win/win scenario..you're killing walkers in a safe manner and you're also providing yourself with another barricade as the bodies pile up.

Yeah, yeah it's a zombie show, and I'll be the first to admit that I've ribbed others who've griped about the 'reality' of a show about the undead, but there are still levels of common sense in a fictional world that would seemingly be obvious.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Robert Kirkman addressed this on TTD last night. He said they don't do it all the time because it's not practical. It has to be "refreshed" to remain effective, and various other reasons.
BigAggie06
AG
quote:
Robert Kirkman addressed this on TTD last night. He said they don't do it all the time because it's not practical. It has to be "refreshed" to remain effective, and various other reasons.
That addresses the zombie guts but not the wlakers on leashes a la Michonne. How long did she walk around with Baby Daddy and friend before she met Rick and his group?
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
I understand that. I'm not suggesting that they have zombie gut covered sheets just hanging in the closet, just that they don't do it more often. And I'm still adamant about the chute/chokepoint defense.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I think he also mentioned that covering yourself in walker guts is an infection risk. That would seem to make it something to do only in an absolute emergency.

No idea why they don't do more walkers on leashes but probably because that would make the whole thing a non-issue.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Guy on the bike was not Negan. Negan is played by another actor.

Negan is supposed to be the new nemesis, sort of like the Governor x 10.
chipotle
The whole "trip and fall while being chased by zombies" bit needs to stop or drastically reduced.
Connd
quote:
I think he also mentioned that covering yourself in walker guts is an infection risk. That would seem to make it something to do only in an absolute emergency.

No idea why they don't do more walkers on leashes but probably because that would make the whole thing a non-issue.
I didn't watch TTD but if he did mention the risk of infection that's stupid. Every episode they killer walkers and keep walking around covered in their blood like it's no big deal. I know I know, it's a zombie show.
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
The whole "trip and fall while being chased by zombies" bit needs to stop or drastically reduced.
No kidding.

Just walk away.
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
quote:
No kidding.

Just walk away.
YES
MEEN Ag 05
AG
quote:
quote:
No kidding.

Just walk away.
That video is awesome.
Every time I see Maggie and Rick together I want to hear:
- BOO! THAT AIN'T NO SOLUTION!
- QUIET MAGGIE
combat wombat™
AG
By the way, in last night's episode, the following people tripped and fell:

Rick
Carol
Maggie
Deanna

Did I miss anyone?

These are the trippinest people ever. Man, they are clumsy!
annie88
AG
quote:
Congrats to morgan on officially replacing lori as the least likable character on the show

And I need to get some of those Invincible minimates from the opening scene
No ****. I actually hate Morgan now. Seriously, the guy is ****ed up and taken it too far.

and I want to punch both of Jess's kids. They're morons, both. I agree with Jason on TD.
annie88
AG
quote:
By the way, in last night's episode, the following people tripped and fell:

Rick
Carol
Maggie
Deanna

Did I miss anyone?

These are the trippinest people ever. Man, they are clumsy!
I noticed that too. All of a sudden, none of them can run.
annie88
AG
I still think taking long sticks with points on them and killing some of them would've helped a bit. And they should've dug some trenches in the weak areas so they'd at least fall in, they can't climb out. Then you have a turkey shoot with long knives and spears.

Doing almost nothing was pretty stupid.

Also, why didn't Glenn star making noise and pulling some of them away? They could've been making all sorts of noise over there.

I really wanted Darryl to floor it in that truck and try and take those guys out, but I guess they had too much ammo.
annie88
AG
quote:
I'm wondering why it would be that Sam mumbling, "mom" is any more distinguishable for walkers than the noise from other walkers, but then I remember it's The Walking Dead I'm watching.
And why didn't they tell him to shut up. Seriously! Her kids are porchdycks like their asssshole dad!
Centerpole90
AG
The porch**** bloodline must be eliminated. Seriously.
Objective Aggie
AG
They have lots of unlikable characters now:

UNLIKEABLE
Morgan
Deanna
Deanna's son
Porchd***'s older son who is trying to kill Coral
Porchd***'s younger son who is emotionally unstable (understand why just he is annoying)
Captured Wolf (his teeth annoy me)
Preacher Man
Eugene

BORDERLINE
Coral - not sure what to do with him.
Rick - one bad plan after another but he is the leader of the Ricktocracy
Tara

LIKEABLE
Carol
Darryl
Michonne
Sasha - she has turned it around. I am actually pulling for her
Rosita - doesn't mess around
New doctor chick - I actually grew to like her. She served a purpose
Jessie / blonde mom
Abraham
Maggie
Aaron - have not seen him in a long time
Glenn - don't like him as much as I used to but he has served the group well

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.