*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

177,124 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
S.A.Aggie2006
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think Rick fully transformed into Ricknado when we went to rescue Beth and ran down those guards with his car. After that you have throat eating Rick
H6RBW
AG
quote:
IT'S EVERYTHING AFTER the episode that makes me think he's alive.

Watching the episode, I had no doubt - at all -that he was dead. But you're right, everything after the episode points the other way. I'm having a hard time imaging how they believably (even for a zombie show) get him out of there. I'll reserve judgment until we see it.
hurleyag
AG
On the subject of poor writing, the conclusion of the wolf taking a loaded gun from Alexandria was extremely anti-climatic.
AgKJ
AG

Objective Aggie
AG
Have to be that two wolves, one with a gun, could mount a better surprise attack on someone with a sliced up hand. Just shoot him first for one.

That was classic ninja movie footage there.
Objective Aggie
AG
I still get miffed everytime I see Beth's name.

They handled her death just awfully. She basically was a suicide bomber for no good reason.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Just vote it down, peeps. No need to quote it.
Gigem314
AG

-taken care of.-TexAgs staff.
AggieDarlin
AG
YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING. HOW CAN WE GO ON FROM HERE

Ol Jock 99
AG
Why did you quote it? Want to make sure everyone sees it???
AgKJ
AG
quote:
quote:
It's been handled-TexAgs Staff.

AgKJ
AG
quote:
Why did you quote it? Want to make sure everyone sees it???
I've since deleted it. Was surprised that it had gone for so long (was on prior page) without anyone saying anything, so figured the damage had already been done. Which it was for many of us, apparently.
Gigem314
AG

AgKJ
AG
No accountability. Basically, it's "yeah, I posted a major spoiler depsite YEARS of this being an ongoing issue on this thread, but hey - you shouldn't act like a meanie towards me because I eventually took it down after dozens of people saw it. Besides, it's your fauilt for copying & pasting and drawing attention to it".

-Thanks for taking it down. People are very sensitive to this right now as some major stuff is going on with the show. Let's be careful from here on out and watch the personal attacks.-TexAgs Staff
Ol Jock 99
AG
Gigem is a good and long time poster. I don't recall him ever trolling. I take him at his word that this was a simple mess up. A boneheaded one admittedly, but not malicious.
AggieDarlin
AG
LET IT GO. geesh. He edited his post when you quoted it. It's over.
et98
AG
I think Glen was bitten but somehow makes it back to Maggie to say his goodbyes before dying. His story and the story of the Alexandrian who's only been married for 3 months are very similar. However, where that Alexandrian failed in making it back to his wife to say his last goodbye...Glenn will succeed.
Birddog
AG
quote:
Couple things...

I'm in the glen is coming back as a walker camp.
What is gonna be left of him to come back as. The walkers would of ate him to the bone.
Longstreet
quote:
I'm too old to understand how reddit works.
The PC interface is absolutely terrible. It looks like something left over from the early 90s. It works just like TexAgs does, but the layout hurts your eyes so badly you might never want to figure it out.

Grab your smart phone and install one of the clients. I use BaconReader on Android (it's available on iOS too if you swing that way), and it makes that antiquated junk you find on your PC actually pleasant to look at and browse through.

And to keep this on topic, Glenn is alive. He escaped under the dumpster. Where he goes from there...
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Watched the Glenn scene again this evening. It's clear that those were Nicholas' guts and not Glenn's. Glenn was wearing a gray shirt, and while Nick's was a similar color, it wasn't gray and that wasn't a gray shirt they ripped in to. Plus, the more I think about it....not having Steven Yeun on TTD, not memorializing him on TTD, having that extremely vague note from the show runner read on TTD, it seems pretty clear he's still alive. I bet the writers cop out and put a manhole under that dumpster or something and have Glenn make it out that way.

As for why they didn't jump over the fence off to the side....I saw that last night and that was my first thought too, but if you notice it's just a little too far for them to have gotten to. They would've had to have jumped and it would have had to have been a couple of GREAT jumps for them to both get out.
ClickClack
AG
I'm still hopeful Nicholas is alive too. He might've survived all that (we know he's not that great of a shot), and his redemption doesn't quite seem complete yet. I feel like they were just starting to turn him from an evil character into a fan favorite.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Either way, i'm enjoying the hell out of this season so far
Gigem314
AG
quote:
I'm still hopeful Nicholas is alive too. He might've survived all that (we know he's not that great of a shot)

Nice.
gigemags-99
AG
quote:
As for why they didn't jump over the fence off to the side....I saw that last night and that was my first thought too, but if you notice it's just a little too far for them to have gotten to. They would've had to have jumped and it would have had to have been a couple of GREAT jumps for them to both get out.

They could have climbed the fence before they ever got on the dumpster...
gigemags-99
AG
And I think I know why the walkers won't eat Glenn...it is a small town:

combat wombat™
AG
That's great.
CheeseSndwch
We're gonna need another Timmy!
homebuildingag
AG
If only Glenn was a black guy...
double aught
AG
Glenn needed Tyreese and his framing hammer. He could've gone berserker and laid waste to that horde.
643coach
I'm in the Glenn is not dead camp. Guts where those of Nich and Glenn got under the dumpster somehow. Just don't think that's how the show would make Glenn go out. I would think there at least would've been a bigger scene between him and Maggie in the previous episode.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Zombies can crawl under dumpsters too. Glenn is surrounded by Zs on at least three sides, secured by razor wire and a building. If he's not dead, it will be some laziest writing I've ever seen. And I've been a fan of the show since day one.
ClickClack
AG
Can we drink every time "lazy writing" is said?
Ol Jock 99
AG
I don't know. Can you?

Don't like "lazy writing"? Insert "cop out", "donkey-wheel", "shark-jump", "BS", or something else to suit your fancy.
BigAggie06
AG
I'm convinced he isn't dead only based on the fact that the intestines being ripped from his body were coming out right under his chin.
Baba Ganoush
AG
"If" Glenn isn't dead, and I'm starting to lean that way myself, then I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they explain it away as he got covered in all that blood from Nick and the other zombies and that was able to mask him from the zombies, a la season one. Yeah, I know it's not technically zombie guts, but I think the writers will just give that the wave of the hand. Everyone will think he's dead, Maggie will go nuts and then he'll show up alive at the mid-season finale.

Or, he's really dead and now he's zombie poodoo.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.