The 2021 Omaha Scoreboard

186,423 Views | 2294 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
CEAg78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

And yet everyone blames the whole fanbase of Vandy for the Whistler.

I blame the Vandy fan base for tolerating him.
Somebody has to lose. Might as well be t.u.
EMY92
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

And yet everyone blames the whole fanbase of Vandy for the Whistler.

I dunno. I find this whole thing boring.
Some drunk people said awful **** that shouldn't be said and they got kicked out of the game for it. Non-story.
Was the entire MSU section applauding and going along with it?
PhatMack19
AG

swimmerbabe11
8PM start time. Lets go.
Fat Black Swan
AG

dermdoc
AG
Vandy is really starting to tick me off.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Charlie 31
AG
Game 2 On!!!
Agsncws
AG
i love people willing to take message board chatter at its face but also willing to discredit in-depth reports from credentialed media in the same breath. 2021 man, its awesome.
[url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qh0MyYgSAQsDxvvIIU3ehE1nf8WWLQEa/view?usp=sharing[/url]
Aggies2009
AG
Agsncws said:

i love people willing to take message board chatter at its face but also willing to discredit in-depth reports from credentialed media in the same breath. 2021 man, its awesome.

Dunno about message boards, but trust in media is at an all-time low and for good reason.
Agsncws
AG
Aggies2009 said:

Agsncws said:

Dunno about message boards, but trust in media is at an all-time low and for good reason.
Yes, D-1 Baseball is the great political mastermind. And if you dont know about message boards then you're a fool or sidestepping what you know to be a problem.
[url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qh0MyYgSAQsDxvvIIU3ehE1nf8WWLQEa/view?usp=sharing[/url]
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Thought we were about to have a strip search
powerbelly
AG
Agsncws said:

Aggies2009 said:

Agsncws said:

Yes, D-1 Baseball is the great political mastermind. And if you dont know about message boards then you're a fool or sidestepping what you know to be a problem.
Don't you know that Soros is funding D1 baseball to undermine the national past time.
dermdoc
AG
Agsncws said:

Aggies2009 said:

Agsncws said:

So you think Miss State fans were using racial slurs last night?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Charlie 31
AG
3 up, 3 down
dermdoc
AG
Been to Vandy numerous times for baseball.

Very similar to Rice fans as far as their supposed entitlement.
swimmerbabe11
You really think it is that unbelievable that some drunk idiots used foul language of a racial nature while being drunk and obnoxious??
dermdoc
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

You really think it is that unbelievable that some drunk idiots used foul language of a racial nature while being drunk and obnoxious??
Sure. But why call the AD into this?

And I won't mention some of the thing TCU fans yelled at JB Moss's grandmother at the super in 2015.

But the TCU Ad did not make a statement.

Vandy is Rice on steroids.

swimmerbabe11
I really like the 17 year old kiddo. crazypants.
PhatMack19
AG
Better start from Clanga this game. The pudgy lefty has a nice change up
Agsncws
AG
dermdoc said:

Agsncws said:

Aggies2009 said:

Agsncws said:

I have no idea. I didnt see the game and I havent heard reports. I'll read up but it wont change anything in regards to the protocols followed with NC State.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Agsncws said:

Kendall had an amazing report that's unparalleled in the reporting of this story. I think he would acknowledge there are holes in the NCAA's telling of the story.

Despite the lack of community transmission level of high or substantial, somebody made the call to test NC State's vaccinated players before the Douglas County Health Department became involved.
swimmerbabe11
I think just maybe, she had a certain personal interest in this that would make this situation close to her own heart?
dermdoc
AG
Agsncws said:

dermdoc said:

Agsncws said:

Aggies2009 said:

Agsncws said:

I have no idea. I didnt see the game and I havent heard reports. I'll read up but it wont change anything in regards to the protocols followed with NC State.
Why are their protocols for players and not the 25k fans?
dermdoc
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

I think just maybe, she had a certain personal interest in this that would make this situation close to her own heart?
J B's grandma?

She didn't say a thing,
Agsncws
AG
Que Te Gusta Mas said:

Agsncws said:

Kendall had an amazing report that's unparalleled in the reporting of this story. I think he would acknowledge there are holes in the NCAA's telling of the story.

Despite the lack of community transmission level of high or substantial, somebody made the call to test NC State's vaccinated players before the Douglas County Health Department became involved.
Then let it come to light with legitimate reporting. That simple.
Agsncws
AG
dermdoc said:

Agsncws said:

dermdoc said:

Agsncws said:

Aggies2009 said:

Agsncws said:

Why are their protocols for players and not the 25k fans?
Not my circus, not my monkeys. But get used to it, because you'll see it again at the Olympics.
Charlie 31
AG
Home, James!
dermdoc
AG
Agree but why are we tolerating this?
swimmerbabe11
dermdoc said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

Sure. But why call the AD into this?

And I won't mention some of the thing TCU fans yelled at JB Moss's grandmother at the super in 2015.

But the TCU Ad did not make a statement.

Vandy is Rice on steroids.

And if they were of a racial or inappropriate nature, they definitely should have. Not sure what that has to do with someone using racial slurs at a parent in the CWS. If our AD would have made a statement telling our fans to be more hospitable, I would have absolutely backed that up. If JB Moss' Grandmother was hurt, I wouldn't be mad if y'alls AD said that they expected a more friendly environment for fans and players family either.

However, we both know that using racially charged language is taken very seriously these days. It's going to garner for attention than cursing or almost any other sort of harassment.
PhatMack19
AG
E5 then a missed cutoff gives Miss St a run. Vandy defense has been bad all CWS
powerbelly
AG
Always hit the cutoff man.
swimmerbabe11
dermdoc said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

J B's grandma?

She didn't say a thing,

No, I was talking about Vandy's AD who made a statement. She's a black woman.. so obviously going to have strong opinions on something like that situation.

I didn't see the thing about JB's grandma until after I responded at first.
dermdoc
AG
Fair enough. I like you too much to continue this.
Charlie 31
AG
Maroon!
White!
powerbelly
AG
Big stage for a kid that should be a high school senior.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.