***Official 2022 - 2023 Dallas Mavericks Season Thread***

137,038 Views | 1911 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by M.C. Swag
South Platte
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Legal Custodian said:

Anybody see these reported leaks for the new jersey for this season? Buddy texted it to me and not sure if anyone else has seen it.

The lettering on the royal blue jersey reminds me a little of the "rip city" lettering on Portland's jersey. Which I think looks amazing. Huge fan.
zgolfz85
AG
same
Iowaggie
AG
PatAg
AG
There any chance the games will be on its own streaming service?
MW03
AG
PatAg said:

There any chance the games will be on its own streaming service?

$19/mos, and you have to go through the BallySports App. Supposedly only access to your local team, so there's a GPS component.
Zachary Klement
AG
Garbage. It's a shame this is what we have to deal with.
Peter Klaven
AG
Bally is trash
Iowaggie
AG
Is cable/sat still an option?

I'm not sure what all carries Bally's, but I know Sling/Dish, Hulu, YTTV do not.

Maybe Xfinity/Comcast and DirecTV?

dave94
AG
Iowaggie said:

I'm not sure what all carries Bally's, but I know Sling/Dish, Hulu, YTTV do not.

I have Spectrum and we've had Bally's continuously.
Ol Jock 99
AG
dave94 said:

I have Spectrum and we've had Bally's continuously.
Same
mavsfan4ever
AG
Iowaggie said:

Directv has had it continuously.
Señor Chang
AG
Luka dropped 47 points on France yesterday

Luka Doncic scores 47 points, second most in EuroBasket history, to lead Slovenia past France (espn.com)
MW03
AG
mavsfan4ever
AG
Well, that settles it, I'm going to be buying yet another Mavs jersey this year.
South Platte
I guess you all saw that our season opens in Phoenix?
True Anomaly
AG
mavsfan4ever said:

Well, that settles it, I'm going to be buying yet another Mavs jersey this year.

There's a new all-black Luka jersey in the gift shop that's also pretty nice
mavsfan4ever
AG
Copying this from the "Son's First Game" thread. I figured he may get more help here. If anyone has any insight on the pre-game activities, let him know.

cupofjoe04
10:01p, 10/14/22

AG

I live in the mountians of south central CO, so we don't get a chance to go to many (or any) games. His favorite sport, by far, is basketball. His favorite teams are the Mavs and Nuggets.

I was lucky enough to get some fantastic seats (Section 118, about 1/2 way up) for the Mavs & Nuggets in Nov in Dallas. I've never been to an NBA game, and only to AAC once for a Stars game years ago.

Please give me any advice for the ultimate experience for my son. He is a fanatic for the Mavs. Can we show up early to watch shootaround, or go somewhere to possibly get a high five? Any chance for autographs, or anything else we should know about? Any tips on food? This will be a once in a lifetime thing for us, so I want to make it as memorable as possible for a great young man
cupofjoe04
AG
Thanks for the assist.

Any info on making this game special for my son at AAC would be greatly appreciated! We have seats in the 100's, so we should be able to access points down close if there is a chance for high fives or autographs for kids.
PatAg
AG
Gonna need someone to let us know how bad the experience is with that Bailey app.
I may end up just caving, because last season got realy annoying trying to watch games
Zachary Klement
AG
Why is the opener in Phoenix? I feel like it should be at home since we beat them in the playoffs...
MW03
AG
PatAg said:

Gonna need someone to let us know how bad the experience is with that Bailey app.
I may end up just caving, because last season got realy annoying trying to watch games

Same. Monkeying with VPNs and league pass is so tedious. But at least with LP, you don't have to deal with commercials if you get the arena feed. It's odd how much I enjoy that experience, too. I actually like watching the rando sideline marketing moments. Makes me feel like i'm at the game.

I think I'm talking myself back into the LP...
GigEmMortis
AG
Tonight begins Luka's quest to his first MVP. Expecting him to get 40+ but don't think we get much help elsewhere. Think it might take awhile for THJ and Wood to get back in the groove of things.
awrollins
Luka's MVP and CWood's 6MOTY runs start tonight! Mavs basketball is back! I'm wondering if and hoping that Hardy can crack the rotation relatively early in the season.
NoahAg
Gotta say, I like seeing Powell 3rd on the depth chart. #BringtheWood
Let's go, Brandon!
MW03
AG
I'm gonna spend the $20 to run a month of Bally Sports and see if it's decent. I'll report back accordingly.
PatAg
AG
MW03 said:

I'm gonna spend the $20 to run a month of Bally Sports and see if it's decent. I'll report back accordingly.
Is tonights game on it? I thought I read something about it being interfered wiwth by national games
PatAg
AG
course this game goes to OT
gigem1223
The Luka/ Wood combo looks deadly so far
gigem1223
Can't complain much about that 1st half
MW03
AG
Nope.
ChoppinDs40
AG
Did this consistently last year. Got up on good teams and then started doing dumb stuff. Turnovers. Getting cute. And then lost.
gigem1223
Great off ball movement in the 1st, none in the 2nd half. Everyone just watching the ball and waiting on someone to make shot.
PatAg
AG
ChoppinDs40 said:

Did this consistently last year. Got up on good teams and then started doing dumb stuff. Turnovers. Getting cute. And then lost.
nah
gigem1223
Christian Wood!
Zachary Klement
AG
gigem1223 said:

Christian Wood!
MAN I am impressed. Adding him and McGee is way bigger for us than losing JB.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.