Chelsea 2013/14 Season Thread - Part Two

67,274 Views | 2458 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Kampfers
byfLuger41
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HATEEEEE!
Alan Johnson
AG
Eva- dat ass
Kampfers
AG
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Hazard got sold. It seems ridiculous to sell a kid with that much talent/potential but between his spat with Jose this week, getting left on the bench today, and the fact that PSG would pay a metric ****ton for him, I could definitely see him leaving.

it would put Chelsea well clear of FFP regulations, finance a move for a true world class striker, and have some left over for overall strengthening.

and I honestly don't think Eden fits into what Jose really wants out of his mids either. Look at the three he has playing today. All players that can be lethal going forward, but tireless workers off the ball as well. That two way ethic was why Mata departed - sadly it might be the cause of Hazard's departure as well.
byfLuger41
AG
quote:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Hazard got sold. It seems ridiculous to sell a kid with that much talent/potential but between his spat with Jose this week, getting left on the bench today, and the fact that PSG would pay a metric ****ton for him, I could definitely see him leaving.

it would put Chelsea well clear of FFP regulations, finance a move for a true world class striker, and have some left over for overall strengthening.

and I honestly don't think Eden fits into what Jose really wants out of his mids either. Look at the three he has playing today. All players that can be lethal going forward, but tireless workers off the ball as well. That two way ethic was why Mata departed - sadly it might be the cause of Hazard's departure as well.

I hope you're completely wrong. Eden's numbers over the ball the past two seasons have been full retard. I highly doubt RA would let him leave.
Gigem Trevas
Sorry guys, just got home from last night. Got super hammered time after the Grizzlies lost.
texagbeliever
Chelsea would rue getting rid of Eden in my opinion. With Oscar falling out of favor and match time where is their creativity going to come from.
byfLuger41
AG
And his speed on the wings is just dumb. Way to young and good to send him off.
Gigem Trevas
What a beautiful shot by Luiz off the crossbar. The Chelsea have seemed to hit the woodwork an insane amount this season.
Kampfers
AG
Oh, I completely agree. I would be irate. But I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me.
Gigem Trevas
Looked like a clear penalty to me.
Gigem Trevas
What??? How is that not a penalty????
Kampfers
Gigem Trevas
If that was Liverpool both of the past two penalties would have been given.
Gigem Trevas
Nothing more to say regarding this game.
Alan Johnson
AG
The Special One.
jeffk
AG
quote:
Nothing more to say regarding this game.

How are you a Grizzlies fan too?!
gougler08
AG
Trevas you missed a blatant penalty that wasn't given to Norwich if it makes you feel better
Gigem Trevas
quote:
How are you a Grizzlies fan too?!

Cause I like the Grizzlies?
quote:
Trevas you missed a blatant penalty that wasn't given to Norwich if it makes you feel better

Yeah I heard about that. Guess another EPL ref had a shocking day. Story of the year.

Been a rough sports week Grizzlies eliminated, The Chelsea eliminated from the title, and the Rangers getting trounced by Oakland.
gougler08
AG
I'm a Houston fan, so not the best weekend sports wise here either...maybe Aggie baseball can beat the corn dogs?
jeffk
AG
Sounds like me last weekend.

Liverpool likely lost the title, Flyers sucked it up again and got bounced from the playoffs, the Dynamo continued to play uninspired football and the Spurs dropped a couple games.
Scriffer
AG
SIAP but reports of David Luiz to Barca are heating up:

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/551365/20140506/chelsea-fc-transfer-news-david-luiz-barcelona.htm
byfLuger41
AG
Cech had shoulder surgery today. Out 10 weeks.
thepriceisright24
AG
quote:
SIAP but reports of David Luiz to Barca are heating up:

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/551365/20140506/chelsea-fc-transfer-news-david-luiz-barcelona.htm
Gigem Trevas
The Chelsea team to face Cardiff (4-2-3-1)
Schwarzer; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Kalas, Cole; Mikel, Matic; Salah, Oscar, Hazard; £50M.
Subs: Hilario, Cahill, Ake, David Luiz, Swift, Schurrle, Ba.
Gigem Trevas
Great play by Azpilicueta. Schurrle with the put back.
Gigem Trevas
£50M
Gigem Trevas
Lackluster but finish the season with a win.
byfLuger41
AG
I'll take it. Was hoping for more in TSO's first campaign back, but I can't complain.
Brick Tamland
Start a new thread
byfLuger41
AG
quote:
Start a new thread

I'll do it!! DO NOT START one you traitor.
Brick Tamland
I was telling you to
Brick Tamland
Can I come back?
byfLuger41
AG
quote:
Can I come back?

You can't be serious?!
byfLuger41
AG
Ashley Cole gone. He will be missed. #Respect
Brick Tamland
Oh

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.