Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***2022 College Football Betting Thread***

95,668 Views | 1583 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by texasaggie2015
Know Your Enemy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

For the game? Or the team total?
Ah, that's a team total. Checked again and I have over 1 at -135.
texasaggie2015
AG
Yep, that'll work.
texasaggie2015
AG
Capitals/Red Wings under 6.5: Lots of offensive pieces are still out for Washington. They've scored 0, 3, 2 and 3 in their last four games. I think they'll be able to score 3 maybe even 4 on Detroit tonight but I don't see Detroit scoring more than 2. I expect this to move down to 6 by this afternoon so I would play it now.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Ugh. This soccer **** is confusing to me. Turns out that's a first half line. For the game I have over 2.5 @ -130.
texasaggie2015
AG
No team total? That bites. Maybe it'll pop up a little closer to time.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Not that I can find.
texasaggie2015
AG
Digging into the Islanders ML at St Louis. I have no idea why they're underdogs. Should be favored around -135 IMO even on the road.

Also.. just like I expected the Caps/Red Wings total is at 6 now. I still like the under, you'll just push if it ends with 6.
texasaggie2015
AG
Bonus plays for today:

Fenerbahce S.K. vs. FC Dynamo Kyiv: Fenerbahce team total over 1.5 goals
Capitals/Red Wings under 6.5
Islanders ML (+105) at Blues
Michael Porter Jr over 17.5 points

KYE, your book may have that team total up now. Sometimes they won't come up for me until later in the day.

Best of luck to all who tail.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Still not seeing it or the MPJ prop bet. I did place some World Series props. Over 1.5 total bases each for Bregman (+145) & Harper (+130) and over 0.5 for Schwarber (-130).
texasaggie2015
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

And a daytime degenerate work day soccer play...

Fenerbahce S.K. vs. FC Dynamo Kyiv: Fenerbahce team total over 1.5 goals
And this one hit before halftime. Easy, easy money.
texasaggie2015
AG
Not betting these, but I lean both underdogs in college football tonight. UTEP and Coastal.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Schwarber lead off bomb and that bet's a win already. Too bad I didn't bet the HR prop again like Game 3.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Bregman with a 4th inning double to hit the over on total bases too.
Know Your Enemy
AG
5-0 night complete! Hit all 3 of my WS props by the 5th inning and went 2-0 on the NHL bets I tailed you on. Kicking myself for not taking Coastal Carolina but I'm still scarred from App State winning at Kyle. Lol.
texasaggie2015
AG
3-1 on the bonus picks. We are on fire.
Too Chains
AG
YOU are on fire! We're just the hype team. LETS GOOO!
Know Your Enemy
AG
Too Chains said:

YOU are on fire! We're just the hype team. LETS GOOO!

Hey, I was all on my own for the WS props.
CashinOut
AG
Good calls. I got greedy and went for the parlay instead of individual bets
texasaggie2015
AG
Not going to discourage you from having fun, but I'll let y'all know if I recommend parlaying.

I'll have some more winners tomorrow. Y'all are awesome. I have a blast doing this and put a ton of time into it.
texasaggie2015
AG
There's a rare hockey day game tomorrow. Take the Avs -1.5.

Quick analysis: Just a classic "don't overthink it" spot. Colorado is the much better team. This seems like a big opportunity for them to bounce back against a bad Columbus team after two straight losses.
Know Your Enemy
AG
And we greatly appreciate it.
texasaggie2015
AG
So, even after a couple "meh" college football Saturdays, these bonus plays during the week have been huge for us. Here's how things look...

Last 7 days: 21-10
Last 30 days: 59-35

This is fun, isn't it? Here's a daytime degenerate work day soccer play for you guys: Athletic Club Bilbao vs. Girona FC both teams to score. I would play this up to -130.

That's two games to keep us busy on a Friday afternoon.
Know Your Enemy
AG
My book never has the soccer bets you post. I tailed you on today's NHL bet though.
texasaggie2015
AG
No worries. I'll find another for you.
Clucky
Great stuff- been lurking on this thread awhile and won the two hockey bets from last night, so thanks!

I'm in a pick 'em league where you pick 10 games, and Key one. Right now, I have OK State -2.5 keyed based on your advice. Stick with it or is there a different game you like?

Edit to add: it's all College Football picks
texasaggie2015
AG
Quote:

Right now, I have OK State -2.5 keyed based on your advice. Stick with it or is there a different game you like?
With Spencer Sanders' health being such a question mark, I might look elsewhere. What other games have you picked?
Clucky
#24 Oregon St. (+4.5) over WASHINGTON
Kentucky (-1.5) over MISSOURI
#7 TCU (-9.5) over Texas Tech
#2 Tennessee (+8.5) over #1 GEORGIA
#8 Oregon (-31.5) over COLORADO
*#18 Oklahoma St. (-2.5) over KANSAS
#6 Alabama (-12.5) over #15 LSU
#13 KANSAS ST. (+2.5) over Texas
#12 UTAH (-17.5) over Arizona
#4 Michigan (-26.5) over RUTGERS
Notes:
* Key Pick
Home teams are shown in CAPs
Point spreads shown in ().
texasaggie2015
AG
Two more college games being added to my card for Saturday:

Arkansas -14 vs Liberty: I think Liberty is a bit overvalued after curb stomping BYU. The Cougars are in shambles and I think that result was more of reflection of how bad they are than how good Liberty is. This Razorbacks team is much more physical and talented than any team the Eagles have played so far and I think this line should be closer to -17.5.

Charlotte +16 vs Western Kentucky: Seems like the 49ers played inspired after they fired Will Healy. You see that sometimes. I also think Charlotte is a bit undervalued.. starting QB Chris Reynolds has missed most of the year and he's a good player. He's back now and that's a huge jolt of energy to this team. Do you think Western Kentucky will be motivated for a noon kickoff against a 2-7 team? I don't. This line should be closer to +13 so you're getting a field goal of value here.
texasaggie2015
AG
Can you pick any games you want? Or just the key pick?
Know Your Enemy
AG
I got Charlotte +15.5 and have Arkansas -15. Would you still play that?

EDIT: Just noticed you said that line should be closer to -17.5 so I will add that one too. Thanks.
texasaggie2015
AG
Oof. I think I would but smaller plays.
Know Your Enemy
AG
I pretty much bet the same on everything. Occasionally I've doubled it when feeling frisky or like when I accidentally bet Southern Miss twice this weekend.
texasaggie2015
AG
And one more for Saturday...

Louisiana Lafayette +4 vs Troy: I have this game close to a pick em, so you're getting good value here. Both defenses should dominate this game which leads me to believe it should be close the whole way. I like the under as well and may add that later, but for now I'm sticking to the points.
texasaggie2015
AG
I'll make a post eventually breaking down bankroll management and how to use a unit system. Once you learn that, you'll see a big increase in winnings. These are all things that took me a while to learn.

Edit: To be honest, I should probably let y'all know how much I'm betting on each game. I'll try to do that moving forward.
Know Your Enemy
AG
I can see it on the MyAction app.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.