Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***2022 College Football Betting Thread***

95,767 Views | 1583 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by texasaggie2015
texasaggie2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Actually, that $25 is just what is set to my default. I use Action to just track my plays but need to actually track my full wagers. The ROI would be a lot more accurate.

$25 is one unit for me. I bet between one and five units on each game. Generally speaking, one unit is roughly 1% of your bankroll.

I'm always hesitant to recommend exactly how much to risk on each game because I know each one of you has a unique situation... so I tend to prefer to leave that up to your discretion. Hopefully that makes sense.
Know Your Enemy
AG
That makes sense. $25 is my standard bet. Honestly that's the minimum at my book.
Clucky
I have 24 games to pick from, just have to pick 10 winners!
texasaggie2015
AG
One more bonus play for today. There's a couple others I'm eyeing.

Bradley Beal over 21.5 points vs Brooklyn: This just seems like a game where Beal will be able to score at will. No rim protection for the Nets which will allow him to drive to the rim. None of the Nets guards can defend (Simmons, Curry and Irving are out) so it seems like he should get to 20 with ease.
Too Chains
AG
That Michael Porter Jr pick was WEIRD. He was crayoning and then didn't hit but one shot after midway through the second quarter. Hope this one is better.

On another note I have a unique find via the means of Reddit: Army/Air Force First Turnover a Fumble is at +155 right now. I just threw a unit on it, but Army's turnovers this year are 3 INTs to 6 FMBL and Air Force's 1 INT to 9 FMBL. So a combined 4:15 ratio which is absurd. Both teams barely throw the ball and have a combined 39 passes total in the last 3 games. yes you read that right. It's one of those mind boggling stats that make too much sense. Enjoy!
texasaggie2015
AG
Dude, it was frustrating. I would make the same bet again 100 times. Just one of those weird things.

That's an interesting find! I'll look into that one. Keep pouring it on, Avs!
Clucky
Like I said, I keyed OK State, but not married to it. If you have a better suggestion, I'm all ears!
Here are the picks I have to choose from:

Oregon St. at Washington, 9:30 PM ESPN2
#24 ORST +4.5
WASH -4.5
Saturday, November 05
Kentucky at Missouri, 11:00 AM SEC
UK -1.5
MIZ +1.5
Florida at Texas A&M, 11:00 AM ESPN
FLA +3.5
A&M -3.5
Texas Tech at TCU, 11:00 AM FOX
TXTC +9.5
#7 TCU -9.5
Ohio St. at Northwestern, 11:00 AM ABC
#3 OSU -37.5
NW +37.5
North Carolina at Virginia, 11:00 AM ACC
#17 UNC -7.5
VIRG +7.5
Tulane at Tulsa, 11:00 AM ESPNU
#19 TULN -7.5
TULS +7.5
Tennessee at Georgia, 2:30 PM CBS
#2 TENN +8.5
#1 UGA -8.5
Oregon at Colorado, 2:30 PM ESPN
#8 ORE -31.5
CU +31.5
Oklahoma St. at Kansas, 2:30 PM FOXS1
#18 OKST -2.5
KAN +2.5
Michigan St. at Illinois, 2:30 PM
MSU +16.5
#14 ILL -16.5
Penn St. at Indiana, 2:30 PM ABC
#16 PNST -13.5
IND +13.5
Syracuse at Pittsburgh, 2:30 PM ACC
#22 SYR +3.5
PITT -3.5
UCF at Memphis, 2:30 PM ESPN2
#25 UCF -3.5
MEM +3.5
Liberty at Arkansas, 3:00 PM SEC
#23 LIB +13.5
ARK -13.5
Alabama at LSU, 6:00 PM ESPN
#6 ALA -12.5
#15 LSU +12.5
Texas at Kansas St., 6:00 PM FOXS1
TEX -2.5
#13 KSU +2.5
Arizona at Utah, 6:30 PM PAC12
ARI +17.5
#12 UTAH -17.5
Clemson at Notre Dame, 6:30 PM NBC
#5 CLEM -4.5
ND +4.5
Michigan at Rutgers, 6:30 PM
#4 MICH -26.5
RUTG +26.5
Florida St. at Miami Fla, 6:30 PM ABC
FSU -7.5
MIA +7.5
Wake Forest at No Carolina St., 7:00 PM ACC
#20 WAKE -4.5
#21 NCST +4.5
UCLA at Arizona St., 9:30 PM FOXS1
#10 UCLA -10.5
ASU +10.5
texasaggie2015
AG
If you can take Arkansas -13.5, do it.
Clucky
Sweet, thanks!
texasaggie2015
AG
This soccer game is killing me. The teams have combined for 16 shots (7 on target) and no goals.

Lots of time left, but incredibly unlucky so far.

The Avs covered though. No such thing as a lock, but that was pretty close for me. More easy money. Who tailed?
Know Your Enemy
AG
Was pissed when I saw they blew a 3 goal lead but they rallied nicely to win 6-3 after an amity netter sealed it.
texasaggie2015
AG
I couldn't figure out why I could get even odds on them this morning. It made no sense whatsoever- just like the Islanders money line last night.
always gig em
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

The Avs covered though. No such thing as a lock, but that was pretty close for me. More easy money. Who tailed?
this guy
UTExan
Utah will likely not cover against Arizona. They are without TE Dalton Kincaid, QB Cam Rising (at least for now), RB Tavion Thomas and TE Brant Kuithe. And Arizona stayed with USC in their last game.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Too Chains
AG
You know KYE and Myself are Auto-follows! Lets ride! I hadn't placed the Bradley Beal one yet. Wanted to see how these carried out.
texasaggie2015
AG
Hey, I've been wrong before! But Arizona is a bad, bad team... USC is awful defensively. The current spread seems about right to me. With Utah fully healthy, I would make that spread around Utah -21.5.
Know Your Enemy
AG
I'm 16-3 on the week with most of those tailing you.
texasaggie2015
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

I'm 16-3 on the week with most of those tailing you.
Your bookie will learn to fear my name
texasaggie2015
AG
Another Saturday addition...

UAB (PK) vs UTSA: This should be closer to UAB -3 to me. UAB's starting QB Dylan Hopkins is expected to be back and that's huge for them. UAB is coming off back to back losses and both games they were without Hopkins. UTSA has been rolling but look who they've played.. North Texas, Florida International, Texas Southern, Western Kentucky. They're 1-4 against the spread in their last five. I think this line is just flat out wrong and UAB is the better team. Big matchup mismatch as well as UAB loves to run the ball and UTSA is horrendous at tackling. UTSA loves to throw and UAB has a great pass defense.
texasaggie2015
AG
Boom! The soccer bet hits. 2-0 today and it's not even the end of the work day.
ATM machine
Hey @texasaggie2015 thank you for stirring the drink on this thread. High quality stuff. Great insight. Generous of you. I'm a noob here, and really enjoyed reading. I've been a gambler and the house for a stint. But happy to keep it casual these days.

Also, I'm on Action and wasn't able to find any obvious Aggie handles. How are you listed?

I'm pretty good in football. Only dabbled in the other sports. Does seem like NHL is a bit easier to hit. Lines in football seem to have gotten pretty sharp. Like you, I've moved the scanning of the lines to the minute they come out. Also starting to fade favorites a little more often as the public has been gobbling them up. But regardless, thanks for what you're doing here.
texasaggie2015
AG
https://myaction.app/aCqpLB0dHub

Here you go sir. I appreciate the kinds words my friend! I do this for y'all.
Know Your Enemy
AG
UConn hangs on for the 17 point win and a cover. Yet another win.
ATM machine
Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Now let's go beat the book
texasaggie2015
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

I told you. Your bookie is going to learn to fear my name.
Know Your Enemy
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Know Your Enemy said:

I told you. Your bookie is going to learn to fear my name.

+$420 on nothing but $25 bets this week. That's nuts.

Of course now my weekend is going to fall apart and I'll be even by Monday. Lol.
texasaggie2015
AG
Just remember cold streaks happen. It's gonna come. Just weather the storm and trust the process.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Oh I know. I have plenty of open bets left, including several of my own so I fully expect those to blow up in my face. This is mostly for fun so as long as I don't lose a bunch of money I'm good. Anything positive is a bonus.
Know Your Enemy
AG
I know it's early but Charlotte is already down 21-0.
texasaggie2015
AG
Super busy day, so probably no bonus picks today. I do lean the over 6 in Islanders/Red Wings and I like the value on Lightning -1.5 against the Sabres coming off a back to back.
Know Your Enemy
AG
What the hell. Bet both of those.

And Charlotte down 28-0 now.
texasaggie2015
AG
Meh. Not gonna have a perfect slate. We're good.
Know Your Enemy
AG
I only have that bet and the Florida ML to focus on right now. Lol.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Charlotte lost 59-7. Yikes. First loss in a while but Florida is about to get me back on track.
texasaggie2015
AG
Are you kidding me. All signs pointed to Dylan Hopkins starting for UAB and he's not. I'm sorry guys. ****.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.