Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***2022 College Football Betting Thread***

95,756 Views | 1583 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by texasaggie2015
hoosier-daddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
holy balls i won
texasaggie2015
AG
Pretty brutal start but we've had some tough luck on a couple of those games. It's okay. Still some games left to limit the damage. I may have another play or two depending on how these games go.
texasaggie2015
AG
Houston -9.5 vs St Mary's
texasaggie2015
AG
Warriors -2.5 vs Rockets (Third quarter spread)
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Lol wow

Duke loses the cover in the last 1 second as BC sinks a pity 3. Unbelievable. Duke is such a terrible team at rebounding this year. This might be our worst stretch of luck in these close call games
-Ben There/R.C.
texasaggie2015
AG
I am raging. Wow. From just inside half court
texasaggie2015
AG
Canucks/Coyotes over 6 if you can get it. It's 6.5 in some books
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Just unbelievable. Might be the most inconsistent team this early on that Duke has had in awhile. Played so lazy in that last stretch
-Ben There/R.C.
hoosier-daddy
6.5 at all 5 of my books. Barring an early goal should get 6 live betting
hoosier-daddy
just took O5.5-112
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Houston completely choking
-Ben There/R.C.
CashinOut
AG
Bounce back week!!
texasaggie2015
AG
Been fighting a stomach flu the last couple days. I'll try to post my plays today
texasaggie2015
AG
Sorry fellas. I'll be back to posting tomorrow. I've practically been camped on the toilet for the last two days lol
CashinOut
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Sorry fellas. I'll be back to posting tomorrow. I've practically been camped on the toilet for the last two days lol

Meant to set the o/u on puke trips at 5.5 earlier but then got to work and forgot
texasaggie2015
AG
The last couple days have been probably 20+… but coming out the other end
texasaggie2015
AG
Pittsburgh Penguins -1.5 vs Columbus
St Louis -1.5 at Iona
texasaggie2015
AG
Sam Houston +10 at Okie State
Psycho Bunny
Tempting very very tempting.

Blackhawks vs Devils

Line: NJ -430
Over/Under: 6.5

texasaggie2015
AG
Winthrop -11 vs South Carolina State

Totally blanked and forgot to post my World Cup play today.
AngryAG
Colorado?
CashinOut
AG
No money out tonight but that Ohio St finish
SpookyAg22
The under for Army Navy has hit for 16 years in a row. It's at 32.5 right now…
rossuvet12
AG
That is crazy but how low is to low?

If the total in those 16 games had been 32.5 the over would be 9-7.
CashinOut
AG
Texasaggie…you good man?
Clucky
I second this question!
texasaggie2015
AG
Today's plays...

Kings/Sixers over 228: Pretty simple here. Both teams have fresh legs. Both teams score a lot of points. Both teams give up a lot of points. They should cruise over this number.

North Carolina State -6.5 vs Furman: Furman is a trendy underdog pick but I'm not buying it here. All three of the Wolfpack's losses this year have come against good teams and they've really been clicking lately. Furman can score, but they've only played one true road game this year and shot 38% away from the field. NCST allows less than 65 PPG and I expect Furman to have a hard time scoring the basketball tonight. The Wolfpack should cover this spread.

Marshall -3 at UNC-Greensboro: This one is a little chalky but I'm playing it. Marshall can score in a hurry and they've proven they can score on the road as well. UNCG will try to slow down the pace of this game but I think the Herd will cover the small number. They have a big size advantage down low as well.

Stonehill +13 at Boston College: We're going to keep fading Boston College. This is a bad team. Stonehill shoots the three very well and BC sucks at defending it. Let's hope they get hot and cover tonight.

New Jersey Devils three way moneyline vs Dallas Stars: Both teams are playing the second half of a back to back, and I always give a strong advantage to the home team when this happens. I expect to see both teams start their backup goalies.. and if that's the case, the Devils have the advantage. I like them to get the win in regulation tonight on their home ice.

Winnipeg Jets three way moneyline vs Vegas Golden Knights: The Knights are a wagon but they're banged up in a big way right now with several key players out tonight. The Jets have been hot and I expect them to be motivated behind their home crowd. Expect a couple goals early from Winnipeg and for them to finish the job and win in regulation.

St Thomas -12 vs Green Bay: Neither team is good, but Green Bay is very bad.. especially on defense. This St Thomas team loves to shoot the ball and they should get plenty of good looks tonight. The Tommies struggle defensively as well, but I don't think Green Bay has the weapons to take advantage for 40 minutes. I expect the Tommies to pull away in the second half and cover the spread.

Milwaukee Bucks -4 vs Golden State Warriors: The Bucks are a wagon, especially at home. This is also a good matchup for them. The Warriors have struggled to shoot the basketball on the road and that will continue tonight. Jrue Holiday is questionable and that makes me a tad nervous because he would be on Curry... but with Wiggins out for the Dubs, I think it's a wash. Bucks to cover.

Timo Meier over 4.5 shots on goal: When the puck is finding the net for the Sharks, it's usually because Meier is getting shots off. They play the Coyotes tonight and there should be an abundance of scoring opportunities. I think Meier hits this by the midway point of the third period.

Record yesterday: 4-3
Over the last 7 days: 26-12 (72%)
Over the last 30 days: 103-80-3 (55%)
All-time record since tracking: 1342-1029-35 (56%)

https://myaction.app/TaylorTravis15
texasaggie2015
AG
One more addition... Rockets/Suns over 224
Clucky
Awesome! I'm in on several of these- thanks for the input!
Clucky
Well - I didn't follow the right ones...but still up over all and live to bet another day!
texasaggie2015
AG
BTW.. I'm doing okay. Been dealing with some personal things so haven't felt up to posting a lot. But I'm all good. Thanks for checking.
BULL
AG
2015….U doing ok?
AustinAggie87
AG
Let's GO!
BULL
AG
Air Force tonight?
CashinOut
AG
That's what I'm thinking. Baylor probably doesn't even want to get off the bus

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.