Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***2022 College Football Betting Thread***

95,702 Views | 1583 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by texasaggie2015
texasaggie2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hope you don't mind my unsolicited thoughts on each...

Quote:

Baylor +3 @ BYU: This should be a fantastic game. I have these teams dead even on a neutral field, so I feel like the line is right on which is why I'm staying away. Going to be a fun game to watch.
Oklahoma State -11.5 vs ASU: I like this one but I want to see improvement from the Pokes defense before making a play on them. Definitely lean Okie State though.
ISU @ Iowa Under 40 total: I strongly considered this play. This game always gets weird. I very well may end up adding it.
Colorado +18 @ AFA: 18 points is a lot for an Air Force team that likes to run the ball. Not a bad play.
Paul Dirac
I like taking Arky at -9 against SC
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Hope you don't mind my unsolicited thoughts on each...

Quote:

Baylor +3 @ BYU: This should be a fantastic game. I have these teams dead even on a neutral field, so I feel like the line is right on which is why I'm staying away. Going to be a fun game to watch.
Oklahoma State -11.5 vs ASU: I like this one but I want to see improvement from the Pokes defense before making a play on them. Definitely lean Okie State though.
ISU @ Iowa Under 40 total: I strongly considered this play. This game always gets weird. I very well may end up adding it.
Colorado +18 @ AFA: 18 points is a lot for an Air Force team that likes to run the ball. Not a bad play.

I wouldn't have posted it if it wasn't welcomed!
I share most of the same thoughts. I actually wish I would've done Baylor M/L with the even +3 though, just a cleaner bet.
aggiebrad94
AG
Baylor +3 looks fantastic now with BYU's top two receivers out.
turfman80
AG
I hate to say this, but I have a feeling that the whorns cover against Bama.
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
RoadkillBBQ
Iowa St +3.5 @ Iowa
Hate rivalry games as anything can happen but Iowas offense last week was just butt ugly vs an FCS opponent in a 7-3 win. The defense actually outscored the offense 4-3. 2 safeties and a FG. Only 166 yards total offense with 10 first downs and 4/17 third down conversions. Absolutely pitiful. This is a bet against Iowas offense more than anything. I'll take a field goal in what's very likely to be a low scoring affair.

Memphis -6 @ Navy
Another very poor showing by a G5 team in Navy losing 14-7 last week to FCS Delaware. Navys offense is a 1 dimensional run game. Navy only threw the ball 13 times last week with 5 completions. Memphis should be able to stack the box to shut down the run game. Memphis only allowed 97 yards rushing last week vs Mississippi St. so they are capable.

UTSA -2.5 @ Army
Another 1 dimensional team in Army who only threw the ball 8 times last week in a 10pt loss to Coastal Carolina. UTSA held ranked Houston to 3.18 ypc and 140 yards of rushing so they have a decent run defense. Not having to worry much about a passing game should help that also. Army was only in the red zone 1 time and still scored 28 points so it's apparent CC gave up some big plays.
Sean98
AG
You're totally screwed because I'm actually on so of those. So you're going 1-2 at best.
RoadkillBBQ
Sean98 said:

You're totally screwed because I'm actually on so of those. So you're going 1-2 at best.
So a normal Saturday?
Sean98
AG
Legal sports betting just started here in Kansas on Sept 1. That's the good news (I suppose). The bad news is that most of the daily bonus specials on DraftKings are on Ku and KSU football.
TRADUCTOR
turfman80 said:

I hate to say this, but I have a feeling that the whorns cover against Bama.

The Big 12 ref crew will make that happen if not worse.
Sean98
AG
Edit: crap, I guess it isn't. I thought road team has the refs
RoadkillBBQ
Sean98 said:

Legal sports betting just started here in Kansas on Sept 1. That's the good news (I suppose). The bad news is that most of the daily bonus specials on DraftKings are on Ku and KSU football.
They're preying on the homers.
One of the top rules in sports betting is DO NOT bet on a team you have an emotional attachment to.
I avoid the Ags and Horns. My animosity towards the Horns blinds me.
texasaggie2015
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Here we go. Week two picks. I'll add to this post as I find more plays.

Duke at Northwestern under 58.5: This total just keeps moving up and it's reached the point where I have to play it. I have no idea why it's so high. Duke is a bad football team but we're all familiar with Mike Elko and I have no doubt he'll come up with a game plan to limit a Northwestern offense that doesn't scare me in the first place. Wildcats held Nebraska to a respectable 28 points in a win in their opener... and this Duke offense is much worse. I expect a 31-17 type game. The under should hit.

South Alabama at Central Michigan -4.5: I don't blame you one bit if you cringe as you place this bet but you should be confident. This is a pretty good Chippewas team led by Jim McElwain and they just put up 44 points against Oklahoma State in Stillwater. The bad news is they gave up 50+... but the good news is South Alabama doesn't have near the weapons the Cowboys do. This is a tough road trip for a Jags team that flat out sucks on the road... they're 4-25 as the road team since 2017. The Chippewas are rested and the better team. Lay the points.

Washington State +17.5 at #19 Wisconsin: I'm well aware that Washington State wasn't impressive last week against Idaho, but I'm a firm believer in transfer QB Cam Ward and think he's going to be one of the most electric players in the country as the year goes on. That being said, the Wisconsin defense won't make it easy for him and the Cougars... but I do think Ward will make enough plays to keep this within the number. The Badgers only blowout teams that can't throw, and Cam Ward can throw the football. The Badger offense will also dominate time of possession and pound the football which will give them less time to ultimately pull away. 17.5 points is too much. Take the Coogs and the points.

Maryland -27 at Charlotte: Look, I hate taking four touchdown favorites on the road... so if I'm doing it, it's with good reason. Charlotte just might be the worst FBS team in college football. The offense is rough (they're down to their third string QB) and the defense is even worse (they've given up 40+ to both William and Mary and FAU). Maryland looked rusty in week one against Buffalo but I expect things to gel this weekend. They have a tendency of putting up big numbers in non conference play. Taulia Tagovailoa and the Terps will score 50+ in this one and should cover the large spread.

Houston +4.5 at Texas Tech: It's certainly not an easy spot for the Coogs having to travel to Lubbock, but I do believe they're the better team so I'll gladly take the points here. Normally I'll avoid betting on a team when I already have big money on their season win total, but I'm making an exception in this one. Houston had a tough time with a pesky UTSA team last week, but expect a much better performance this week. They should keep this close and cover the spread. I also wouldn't be opposed to taking the money line here.

Northern Illinois +6.5 at Tulsa: This line popped out to me immediately. I don't think the Golden Hurricanes are a full touchdown better than NIU even at home. I think this spread should be closer to 2.5 in favor of Tulsa, so I'll gladly take the Huskies to cover 6.5. Look, Tulsa just isn't very good and NIU is a legit MAC contender. The Huskies showed signs of rust against Eastern Illinois last week, but they'll be ready to play and this should be a close game from start to finish.

Kentucky +5.5 at Florida: Week two can be very profitable if you're able to find spots where there may be an overreaction from week one. I think that might be the case here as Florida comes off a great win against Utah. I'll give Florida credit, it was a fantastic win... but if it wasn't for that win, I think this game would be close to a pick em. I need to see more from the Gators before I buy in and this is a classic let down spot against a solid conference opponent. Kentucky didn't blow anyone away last week but they were likely looking ahead to this matchup. This should be a close game and I expect the Cats to keep it within the number at The Swamp.

Oregon State at Fresno State PK: I'll be transparent. I do worry that Fresno State might be looking ahead to their matchup with USC next week. That being said, when you can take the better team at home as a pick em, you gotta pull the trigger. Oregon State is coming off a nice win against Boise State, but that had more to do with the Broncos crapping their pants than anything else. I believe they turned the ball over four times in the first half. Give the Beavers credit for taking advantage, but I don't want to overreact to the result. Fresno State is the better team and I expect senior QB Jake Haener to lead his team to a nice home win in this spot.

Mississippi State -10.5 at Arizona: Mike Leach and #Pac12AfterDark in the same game? Inject that into my veins. I had Arizona as one of the worst P5 teams in college football heading into the year and that hasn't changed even after last week's win over San Diego State. The Aztecs played horribly and I'm far from sold on the Wildcats. Mississippi State has the much better team and I expect Will Rogers to have his way with the Wildcat defense and quiet the crowd early... if there's even a crowd to begin with. The Dogs will roll here and cover the spread with ease.

Eastern Michigan +11.5 at Louisiana Lafayette: I think this should be closer to Eastern Michigan +7.5 and think the line is inflated a bit due to the Cajuns recent success. Billy Napier is gone. QB Levi Lewis graduated. Lots of other starters on both sides have moved on. This is not the same ULL team and I expect them to take a big step back this year. Eastern Michigan has a pretty potent passing attack and will be able to score the ball against ULL defense. The Eagles leave a lot to be desired defensively, but ULL doesn't quite have the weapons on offense to pull away. ULL should win this game, but EMU has enough to keep it within the number. Look for a 6-10 point Cajuns victory and an Eagles cover.

I'll add more plays if I find anything else I like between now and Saturday. If you disagree or have anything to add to any of these plays, please chime in and discuss. Would love to give feedback on your plays as well.

Not a shabby 7-3 week. Overall a fantastic first two weeks.
SquirrellyDan
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Here we go. Week two picks. I'll add to this post as I find more plays.

Duke at Northwestern under 58.5: This total just keeps moving up and it's reached the point where I have to play it. I have no idea why it's so high. Duke is a bad football team but we're all familiar with Mike Elko and I have no doubt he'll come up with a game plan to limit a Northwestern offense that doesn't scare me in the first place. Wildcats held Nebraska to a respectable 28 points in a win in their opener... and this Duke offense is much worse. I expect a 31-17 type game. The under should hit.

South Alabama at Central Michigan -4.5: I don't blame you one bit if you cringe as you place this bet but you should be confident. This is a pretty good Chippewas team led by Jim McElwain and they just put up 44 points against Oklahoma State in Stillwater. The bad news is they gave up 50+... but the good news is South Alabama doesn't have near the weapons the Cowboys do. This is a tough road trip for a Jags team that flat out sucks on the road... they're 4-25 as the road team since 2017. The Chippewas are rested and the better team. Lay the points.

Washington State +17.5 at #19 Wisconsin: I'm well aware that Washington State wasn't impressive last week against Idaho, but I'm a firm believer in transfer QB Cam Ward and think he's going to be one of the most electric players in the country as the year goes on. That being said, the Wisconsin defense won't make it easy for him and the Cougars... but I do think Ward will make enough plays to keep this within the number. The Badgers only blowout teams that can't throw, and Cam Ward can throw the football. The Badger offense will also dominate time of possession and pound the football which will give them less time to ultimately pull away. 17.5 points is too much. Take the Coogs and the points.

Maryland -27 at Charlotte: Look, I hate taking four touchdown favorites on the road... so if I'm doing it, it's with good reason. Charlotte just might be the worst FBS team in college football. The offense is rough (they're down to their third string QB) and the defense is even worse (they've given up 40+ to both William and Mary and FAU). Maryland looked rusty in week one against Buffalo but I expect things to gel this weekend. They have a tendency of putting up big numbers in non conference play. Taulia Tagovailoa and the Terps will score 50+ in this one and should cover the large spread.

Houston +4.5 at Texas Tech: It's certainly not an easy spot for the Coogs having to travel to Lubbock, but I do believe they're the better team so I'll gladly take the points here. Normally I'll avoid betting on a team when I already have big money on their season win total, but I'm making an exception in this one. Houston had a tough time with a pesky UTSA team last week, but expect a much better performance this week. They should keep this close and cover the spread. I also wouldn't be opposed to taking the money line here.

Northern Illinois +6.5 at Tulsa: This line popped out to me immediately. I don't think the Golden Hurricanes are a full touchdown better than NIU even at home. I think this spread should be closer to 2.5 in favor of Tulsa, so I'll gladly take the Huskies to cover 6.5. Look, Tulsa just isn't very good and NIU is a legit MAC contender. The Huskies showed signs of rust against Eastern Illinois last week, but they'll be ready to play and this should be a close game from start to finish.

Kentucky +5.5 at Florida: Week two can be very profitable if you're able to find spots where there may be an overreaction from week one. I think that might be the case here as Florida comes off a great win against Utah. I'll give Florida credit, it was a fantastic win... but if it wasn't for that win, I think this game would be close to a pick em. I need to see more from the Gators before I buy in and this is a classic let down spot against a solid conference opponent. Kentucky didn't blow anyone away last week but they were likely looking ahead to this matchup. This should be a close game and I expect the Cats to keep it within the number at The Swamp.

Oregon State at Fresno State PK: I'll be transparent. I do worry that Fresno State might be looking ahead to their matchup with USC next week. That being said, when you can take the better team at home as a pick em, you gotta pull the trigger. Oregon State is coming off a nice win against Boise State, but that had more to do with the Broncos crapping their pants than anything else. I believe they turned the ball over four times in the first half. Give the Beavers credit for taking advantage, but I don't want to overreact to the result. Fresno State is the better team and I expect senior QB Jake Haener to lead his team to a nice home win in this spot.

Mississippi State -10.5 at Arizona: Mike Leach and #Pac12AfterDark in the same game? Inject that into my veins. I had Arizona as one of the worst P5 teams in college football heading into the year and that hasn't changed even after last week's win over San Diego State. The Aztecs played horribly and I'm far from sold on the Wildcats. Mississippi State has the much better team and I expect Will Rogers to have his way with the Wildcat defense and quiet the crowd early... if there's even a crowd to begin with. The Dogs will roll here and cover the spread with ease.

Eastern Michigan +11.5 at Louisiana Lafayette: I think this should be closer to Eastern Michigan +7.5 and think the line is inflated a bit due to the Cajuns recent success. Billy Napier is gone. QB Levi Lewis graduated. Lots of other starters on both sides have moved on. This is not the same ULL team and I expect them to take a big step back this year. Eastern Michigan has a pretty potent passing attack and will be able to score the ball against ULL defense. The Eagles leave a lot to be desired defensively, but ULL doesn't quite have the weapons on offense to pull away. ULL should win this game, but EMU has enough to keep it within the number. Look for a 6-10 point Cajuns victory and an Eagles cover.

I'll add more plays if I find anything else I like between now and Saturday. If you disagree or have anything to add to any of these plays, please chime in and discuss. Would love to give feedback on your plays as well.

In an otherwise awful Saturday, I took some of your advice and hit a dumb parlay bet for 400. Should have bet more. You got any nfl advice for me?
aggieeducator
AG
Keep it up Fightin15 appreciate ya.
texasaggie2015
AG
That's awesome man. I'm glad I could help make your Saturday suck a little less. I'm not as big of an NFL guy so I'm much less confident posting those pics.
texasaggie2015
AG
aggieeducator said:

Keep it up Fightin15 appreciate ya.

Absolutely. I've been doing this for a long time and I'll definitely have a bad week at some point but I'm confident that if you tail my picks you'll profit over the course of the season.
aggieeducator
AG
Very cool of you and look forward to this weeks picks!
"You can all go to hell, I'm going to Texas." -D. Crockett "...the well being of the United States is even more important than Texas A&M...but just by a little" -R. Gates
texasaggie2015
AG
I normally wait until later in the week to post my picks but I'm posting these now before they move (I think they will):

Purdue ML (-115) at Syracuse: I have Purdue at about -6.5 on a neutral field, so this should be around Purdue -3 at Syracuse. For those new to betting, money line (ML) means you're picking Purdue to win straight up. Tricky spot going on the road for Purdue but they should win by a field goal or so. Don't overthink this one. Pick the better team.

Western Kentucky +6.5 at Indiana: Indiana's secondary struggled mightily against Idaho last week, and I think WKU has the weapons to expose them and keep this game close the whole way. This is also a lookahead spot for the Hoosiers as they travel to Cincinnati next week. I think the Hilltoppers will be more motivated and they're also coming off a bye...so they should be well rested and ready to go. They should keep this within the number.

Kansas at Houston -9.5: I actually do think Kansas is much improved this year and Lance Leipold has done a fantastic job there. You gotta think it's only a matter of time before a bigger program comes calling. That said, Houston is the much better football team and this number is off. I think this is an overreaction to Kansas' overtime win over West Virginia last week. I have UH as a two touchdown favorite, so I'm trusting my numbers. Clayton Tune should have his way with the Jayhawk secondary and I expect the Coogs to get off to a fast start and never look back. Take Houston here.

Arkansas State at Memphis -14: This is another game where my numbers do not match what the oddsmakers came up with at all. I know this isn't the same caliber Memphis team we've seen over the last 8 years or so, but they're still lightyears ahead of Arkansas State. The Red Wolves just simply suck. Don't put stock into what they did against Grambling.. Grambling is a bad team. And I know they kept it somewhat respectable against Ohio State but we all know the Buckeyes didn't care about that game. My numbers have this at Memphis -20.5 and I think they'll win by at least three touchdowns. Lay the points and ride with the Tigers.

Buffalo at Coastal Carolina -14: I LOVE this spot for Coastal Carolina. Buffalo is off to an 0-2 start this season, and after losing to Holy Cross on a Hail Mary, I highly doubt they'll be motivated on the road in a brutal spot for them. Yes, Coastal Carolina almost suffered an unexplainable loss to Gardner-Webb... but they won the game and I expect them to be desperate to shake it off and make a statement. I often defer to the better coaching staff in spots like this. Coastal Carolina and Jamey Chadwell have the edge there and it's not even close. I expect a 45-17 type game and an easy cover. I think we're seeing a massive overreaction after Coastal's close call last week and this line should be closer to -20.

Kansas at Houston over 57.5: I'm already on Houston -9.5, but I'm jumping on this total too. This Houston offense is legit with senior QB Clayton Tune and one of the best WRs in the country in Nathaniel Dell. The other side of the ball has been a problem for them as they give up 30 PPG. Kansas still stinks but they're improving fast like I mentioned before and the offense is way ahead of their defense. They should be able to get to 21-28 points in this one and I think the Cougar offense will easily get to 40+. 45-24 final score sounds right and this would get us over the total and give us a Houston cover as well. Lock it in.

North Texas +3 at UNLV: Take note that the line is North Texas +2.5 and I'm buying a half point to get to +3 to be safe. I don't have a lot to say about this one, but I strongly believe the wrong team is favored and the market is overreacting to UNLV playing a P5 school (Cal) close last week. This is a great spot to fade them. Not only does Cal stink and you shouldn't put too much stock into the result, but this is a classic letdown spot for a G5 team coming off a hard fought game on the road. North Texas is just the better team and my numbers disagree with the line. I have North Texas as a 6-point favorite on a neutral field so this line should be around UNT -3 or -3.5.

Louisiana Tech +34 at Clemson: Yeah I know, this one made me cringe too but hear me out. Clemson doesn't really blow out teams in non-conference play. They're 1-7 against the spread in September in the last three seasons. They also haven't covered in 6 straight games when favored by 30+. Oh, and they also have a huge game against Wake Forest this week. Will the Tigers lose this game? Absolutely not. But I do think Dabo Swinney wants to come out of this game healthy and ready for conference play and will keep things vanilla. No need to run up the score. Louisiana Tech likes to sling the ball around and will score enough points to keep this within the number. Hell, 45-14 is a win for us. Lock it in.
texasaggie2015
AG
Added some analysis and the below pick:

Buffalo at Coastal Carolina -14: I LOVE this spot for Coastal Carolina. Buffalo is off to an 0-2 start this season, and after losing to Holy Cross on a Hail Mary, I highly doubt they'll be motivated on the road in a brutal spot for them. Yes, Coastal Carolina almost suffered an unexplainable loss to Gardner-Webb... but they won the game and I expect them to be desperate to shake it off and make a statement. I often defer to the better coaching staff in spots like this. Coastal Carolina and Jamey Chadwell have the edge there and it's not even close. I expect a 45-17 type game and an easy cover. I think we're seeing a massive overreaction after Coastal's close call last week and this line should be closer to -20.
texasaggie2015
AG
Yikes... Purdue has moved from slight favorites to slight underdogs despite most of the bets coming in on them. Doesn't make me feel great but I'm sticking to my guns.
aggieeducator
AG
Took 3 out of 4 suggestions. Thanks!
texasaggie2015
AG
There's 2-3 more I'm studying and waiting for movement before jumping on it. I'll post when/if I decide to play.
texasaggie2015
AG
I have no idea how I looked over this one so many times...

Kansas at Houston over 57.5: I'm already on Houston -9.5, but I'm jumping on this total too. This Houston offense is legit with senior QB Clayton Tune and one of the best WRs in the country in Nathaniel Dell. The other side of the ball has been a problem for them as they give up 30 PPG. Kansas still stinks but they're improving fast like I mentioned before and the offense is way ahead of their defense. They should be able to get to 21-28 points in this one and I think the Cougar offense will easily get to 40+. 45-24 final score sounds right and this would get us over the total and give us a Houston cover as well. Lock it in.

And one more:

North Texas +3 at UNLV: Take note that the line is North Texas +2.5 and I'm buying a half point to get to +3 to be safe. I don't have a lot to say about this one, but I strongly believe the wrong team is favored and the market is overreacting to UNLV playing a P5 school (Cal) close last week. This is a great spot to fade them. Not only does Cal stink and you shouldn't put too much stock into the result, but this is a classic letdown spot for a G5 team coming off a hard fought game on the road. North Texas is just the better team and my numbers disagree with the line. I have North Texas as a 6-point favorite on a neutral field so this line should be around UNT -3 or -3.5.

Anddd another one:

Arkansas State at Memphis -14: This is another game where my numbers do not match what the oddsmakers came up with at all. I know this isn't the same caliber Memphis team we've seen over the last 8 years or so, but they're still lightyears ahead of Arkansas State. The Red Wolves just simply suck. Don't put stock into what they did against Grambling.. Grambling is a bad team. And I know they kept it somewhat respectable against Ohio State but we all know the Buckeyes didn't care about that game. My numbers have this at Memphis -20.5 and I think they'll win by at least three touchdowns. Lay the points and ride with the Tigers.
aggieeducator
AG
Our of all your picks, would you be willing to rank order them in order of your confidence level?
texasaggie2015
AG
That's tough, but if I had to...

- UH/KU over 57.5
- UNT +3
- UH -9.5
- Memphis -14
- WKU +6.5
- LT +34
- CC -14
- Purdue PK
texasaggie2015
AG
Here's another...

Louisiana Tech +34 at Clemson: Yeah I know, this one made me cringe too but hear me out. Clemson doesn't really blow out teams in non-conference play. They're 1-7 against the spread in September in the last three seasons. They also haven't covered in 6 straight games when favored by 30+. Oh, and they also have a huge game against Wake Forest this week. Will the Tigers lose this game? Absolutely not. But I do think Dabo Swinney wants to come out of this game healthy and ready for conference play and will keep things vanilla. No need to run up the score. Louisiana Tech likes to sling the ball around and will score enough points to keep this within the number. Hell, 45-14 is a win for us. Lock it in.
texasaggie2015
AG
Keep an eye on Jacksonville State/Tulsa. I haven't seen a line yet (most FCS vs FBS lines don't come out until Friday) but I project it to be around Tulsa -14.5 or so. I'll take the points with the Gamecocks there and may even sprinkle the moneyline. They will keep that game close.

Update: Whoa... oddsmakers are way ahead of me. Tulsa -7.5.
GarryowenAg
AG
I'm surprised you haven't mentioned Nevada/Iowa. Nevada is +23 I believe, but Iowa hasn't reached the 21 point mark in a game all season.
texasaggie2015
AG
Nevada is horrible and if the Iowa offense is going to get anything going it would be on Saturday. It's a stay away for me personally.
GarryowenAg
AG
OU @ -11.5 over Nebraska is my lock for the week. OU has been playing good ball against inferior teams, and Nebraska is no different. They may have slightly more motivation since losing Frost, but I don't see how they can compete against OU's offense. I think Venables is out for blood and wants to prove his team should be top 5.
What's your take?
texasaggie2015
AG
It's a stay away for me. Sometimes you see a coach get fired and the team plays inspired the next week. I can see that from Nebraska. Their interim HC (Mickey Joseph) has been around for a long time and the moment won't be too big for him. Just a very weird, unpredictable spot. Oklahoma could very well blow them out and you may be right, but no outcome would truly shock me.
Panama Red
AG
Quote:

Their interim HC (Mickey Joseph) has been around for a long time and the moment won't be too big for him.
Disagree with that. Lifetime position coach that gets pushed to interim head coach at his alma mater v OU? My guess is he sheets a brick.
texasaggie2015
AG
Also worth noting the line has moved from -17 to -11.5 despite 57% of public bets coming in on the Sooners.

If you love it, bet it! There's just several games I like more on the slate so I'm staying away.
GarryowenAg
AG
The line is down to -11 now. Wish I had waited a couple days before placing my bet at -11.5, but I'm optimistic.

I appreciate your analysis this year. It's enjoyable to discuss lines without all the bleeding hearts on the rest of this board interjecting.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.