Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***2022 College Football Betting Thread***

95,682 Views | 1583 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by texasaggie2015
TAMU77CLAY
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ant pro picks?
TAMU77CLAY
AG
Any. Sorry
StinkyPinky
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Totally on me. I'm sorry guys.

It was a rough week across the board, for everyone. Don't need to apologize for it. You posted your winning percentages, so people need to understand that their absolutely will be 40-45% misses. Name of the game. Keep up the good work.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Compounded this **** by going 0-3 already today on NFL bets.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Know Your Enemy
AG
So glad I followed texasaggie2015 on the MyAction app. I got notifications that he placed a couple bets tonight, one NBA & one NHL, so I trailed him on both. Said F it and placed double my usual bet. Hit them both and I'm almost back to break even for the week. Didn't think that was possible after losing 7 bets in a row starting yesterday evening through the early NFL games today.
texasaggie2015
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

So glad I followed texasaggie2015 on the MyAction app. I got notifications that he placed a couple bets tonight, one NBA & one NHL, so I trailed him on both. Said F it and placed double my usual bet. Hit them both and I'm almost back to break even for the week. Didn't think that was possible after losing 7 bets in a row starting yesterday evening through the early NFL games today.
Glad you followed and glad you tailed. Some days I'll be too busy to post my plays here.

Grab Okie State -3.5 at Kansas while you can. That line is a massive overreaction.
Know Your Enemy
AG
My book doesn't have the college lines up yet. Hopefully it doesn't move before I can bet it.
BMX Bandit
Quote:

Grab Okie State -3.5 at Kansas while you can. That line is a massive overreaction.
what do you have this handicapped at? I have -5.
texasaggie2015
AG
I have it right around Okie State -7
texasaggie2015
AG
Two bonus picks which have been red hot. Hoping to offset anyone who lost this past weekend. Glad I was able to help KYE get back on track:

Sixers/Wizards over 216.5: Seems like this should be in the low 220s so we're getting good value here. There's always a risk that one of these teams rest a player or two but I don't see that happening tonight.

Hurricanes three way ML (-125) vs Capitals: For those unfamiliar with hockey betting, the three way moneyline means you're betting on the Hurricanes to win in regulation. I like this value the best. I'm rolling the dice a bit here.. Caps stars TJ Oshie and John Carlson both left Saturday's game with lower body injuries. There's been no word on their status, but I anticipate them both to be out tonight as the Caps host Vegas tomorrow night. I have a futures ticket on the Canes to win the Cup, so I'm high on this team and expect them to take care of business tonight at home. Should be easy work if those two key pieces are ruled out for Washington.

And for anyone wanting to have some fun during the work day.. I like AS Roma moneyline against Hellas Verona FC. Just a small play here.
texasaggie2015
AG
Quote:

And for anyone wanting to have some fun during the work day.. I like AS Roma moneyline against Hellas Verona FC. Just a small play here.
Nice little afternoon cash. That's a good start. Hope some of you tailed.

BTW... Oshie and Carlson are both out tonight as I speculated above. I really like that play now, though the odds moved to -135. Wouldn't play it much higher than that which is why I rolled the dice early on.
Know Your Enemy
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

I have it right around Okie State -7

I got it at -2.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Tailed you on the Lauri Markkanen bet. Hit the over before the end of the 3rd quarter. Cashing out positive $1 for the week. CHA-CHING! Lol.
CenTexAg20
AG
Out of curiosity where do I go to bet online? I have never done it before.
texasaggie2015
AG
Grab the Vegas ML tomorrow before it moves past -135 or -140. Caps on the second night of a back to back and played an overtime game last night. Two key starters are out for the Caps also. Vegas is just flat out better and they should get an easy win tomorrow. If you want to take a risk, take Vegas -1.5 for a better payout. But I'm sticking with the ML at -125 and I would play it to -140.
BMX Bandit
Line moving against OKstate. Looks like sharp money on Kansas. I don't see it personally.
always gig em
AG
Sanders is hurt for ok state, Gundy's son is their qb now and he's average at best, plus Kansas at home

K state destroyed ok state with sanders playing (hurt)
BMX Bandit
makes sense. thanks.

value was at KU +3.5. pass for me now.
texasaggie2015
AG
Quote:

K state destroyed ok state with sanders playing (hurt)
A big key to betting is not to overreact to one result. I do think Okie State is much better with Sanders, but I still have them as a favorite against Kansas without him. This is a bounce-back spot for the Pokes and I anticipate them to cover the small number.
texasaggie2015
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

Tailed you on the Lauri Markkanen bet. Hit the over before the end of the 3rd quarter. Cashing out positive $1 for the week. CHA-CHING! Lol.
Love it! Glad you follow me on Action. Like I said, all my picks are over there. I post a good amount here but not all of them.

That puts me at 53-31-1 over the last 30 days. Let's stay hot today. I'm about to go to the lab.
Know Your Enemy
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Grab the Vegas ML tomorrow before it moves past -135 or -140. Caps on the second night of a back to back and played an overtime game last night. Two key starters are out for the Caps also. Vegas is just flat out better and they should get an easy win tomorrow. If you want to take a risk, take Vegas -1.5 for a better payout. But I'm sticking with the ML at -125 and I would play it to -140.
Got it last night at -125 and it's at -165 now.
texasaggie2015
AG
Beautiful!

I also like NY Rangers -1.5 vs Flyers.

The Rangers have momentum going their way after a couple of road wins. They'll be motivated to start the homestand strong. The Flyers have been playing well but they're due for regression. They're not as good as their record indicates. I like the Rangers to control the game the whole way and win by two or more.

I may have a day time degenerate soccer pick for the work day as well. Stay tuned.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Got that one as well.
texasaggie2015
AG
Grab Marshall -2.5 at Old Dominion if you can get it. I would still play it at -3 but no worse than that.

Marshall has a huge advantage defensively and I like them to cover on the road against the Monarchs.
Know Your Enemy
AG
-3 for me but I'm in.
texasaggie2015
AG
I'm still fine with that.
CashinOut
AG
Got anything for MACtion starting tonight?
texasaggie2015
AG
Nothing I'm confident enough to play. My leans would be Ball State +7 and then the over in the Ohio/Buffalo game.
Agsncws
AG
Thanks for that O/U on Sixers & Wizards. Blew right past it and was able to capitalize on a free bet offered by MGM.
[url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qh0MyYgSAQsDxvvIIU3ehE1nf8WWLQEa/view?usp=sharing[/url]
texasaggie2015
AG
That's what I'm here for
texasaggie2015
AG
One more bonus pick to wrap up the day...

Edmonton Oilers three way ML (-110) vs Nashville Predators: A reminder that three way moneyline means you're picking the Oilers to win in regulation. The Oilers are the slightly better team here and there's a couple things about this matchup I really like. 1) The Oilers are good at home and the Preds are bad on the road and 2) The Oilers are a great powerplay team and the Preds find themselves in the penalty box quite often.

I'm betting on the Oilers star power and home ice advantage to be the difference. They'll only need three periods to take care of business.

Bonus pick recap:

Vegas ML (-140 or better) at Washington
NY Rangers -1.5 vs Flyers
Oilers three way ML (-110) vs Predators

Good luck to all who tail
Know Your Enemy
AG
I don't see the three way bet as an option for me.
texasaggie2015
AG
Sometimes it's hard to find, but every book I've used offers it.
texasaggie2015
AG
Also... just for fun I put a half unit on Jose Altuve to hit the first home run of the game. +1300 odds.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.