Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***2022 College Football Betting Thread***

95,792 Views | 1583 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by texasaggie2015
texasaggie2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Day time degenerate work day play:

Bayern Munich team total over 1.5 (first half) vs Werden Bremen

Couple leans that I haven't pulled the trigger on yet: Oilers/Lightning over 6.5, Hartford +8
Know Your Enemy
AG
That's -150 for Bayern Munich, How strong do you feel on that one?

EDIT: Looks like all I have available is total goals for the first half and not team specific. Let me look closer.
CashinOut
AG
Accidentally went +1.5 total goals in the first half. Worked out well
texasaggie2015
AG
2-1 Bayern just 22 minutes into the first half. No sweat. Easy work.

Edit: And now 3-1!
texasaggie2015
AG
I'm going to make a small play on Rider +13 at Providence. You never know what you're going to get this time of year, but I'll make a small play and see what happens.

I'm also leaning Montana +3.5 at Duquesne.
texasaggie2015
AG
Both the soccer pick and Rider hit today. 2-0 on the bonus picks. I ended up taking Oilers/Lightning over 6.5 on my Action as well. That's coming down to the wire.
tandy miller
AG
How do I bet Jimbo goes to WVU?
FJB
hoosier-daddy
On Tulsa -11 and over 50. Closed -14 and 53.5

CLV is a cheating hoar tonight.
texasaggie2015
AG
I like Bellarmine a lot tomorrow against Louisville. I'm also going to fade IUPUI until I get burned. They're a horrible basketball team.

I'll look into MACtion, NBA, NHL tomorrow.
texasaggie2015
AG
Daytime Degenerate Workday Play of the Day:

SC Freiburg vs Red Bull Leipzig both teams to score (play this up to -130). I don't mind a play on the over 2.5, but feel more confident in the both teams to score prop. This will be under Bundesliga in your book.

I was able to lock in Bellarmine +12.5 last night and it's moved all the way to +9 since. Makes sense. I probably would avoid it at its current number though.
tandy miller
AG
tandy miller said:

How do I bet Jimbo goes to WVU?

Is there a way to make this bet with a sports book? I don't bet much but this is going to happen so I'd like to make some money since I didn't win powerball
FJB
texasaggie2015
AG
I doubt it. Haven't seen anything like it.
texasaggie2015
AG
One more bonus pick and then I'm shifting my attention back over to college football. The lines are sharp this weekend so I'm really having to dig deep.

Gary Trent over 19.5 points vs Houston Rockets: I like this for a number of reasons. First, Pascal Siakam is out for Toronto so that's going to lead to more touches and scoring opportunities for Trent. He's proven that he's capable of a big night when he's on. Secondly, Houston gives up a ton of points in transition (okay, yeah they give up a ton of points in general) and that's where Trent excels. Lastly, the Rockets are giving up just over 23 points per game to opposing shooting guards. I expect Gary Trent to make his presence felt and score at least 20 points tonight.

Anyone still tailing? The thread has been pretty dead. I put a lot of time into this so I just want to make sure we're still active.
Know Your Enemy
AG
I'm still checking often and greatly appreciate your input. Most of the soccer bets you place I can't get on my book. It's also sporadic with NBA player props so I can't tail as often on those.
Too Chains
AG
We're still with ya! Logged on just too late for the Bayern pick yesterday, but riding the futbol one today.

I'll ride the Gary Trent Jr. one. Wondering if the Jalen Green over would be a good one there too.

Myself, I have Georgia Southern ML tonight small. La Lafayette does play well at home, but after watching them get schmacked by Southern Miss last week, I'm not convinced they can keep up with Ga So.
texasaggie2015
AG
I'm actually leaning the opposite way.

Like you said, ULL plays well at home and they need this game for bowl eligibility. I think they'll be motivated in this spot.

Matchup wise, ULL is decent in pass coverage and Georgia Southern loves to throw the ball. When you look at Georgia Southern, you'll see a defense that's just plain awful... seems like a good bounce back spot for the ULL offense. I don't know if I want to lay 3 points but I think this is a game the Cajuns win.
texasaggie2015
AG
Here we go. Addition to the Saturday card.

Ohio State/Indiana over 57.5 points: Ohio State will come out ready to make a statement after struggling with Northwestern last week. There's nothing about this Indiana team that makes me think it could be relatively close, so really I'm betting on Ohio State to score 45+ points and for Indiana to get to 14. And here's the thing... would anyone be surprised if Ohio State gets to 50? Not me. 49-17 sounds right.
BULL
AG
I like that OSU bet. I teased it with the OSU line.
texasaggie2015
AG
Strong lean on Youngstown State -8.5 vs UT-Martin in hoops tonight. I'm bullish on the Penguins this year, just not sure if I want to lay the points yet.

I'm going to go ahead and take Boise State -6.5 vs South Dakota State. I just think this is a bad matchup for the Jackrabbits with the way the Broncos defend. Small plays on college hoops until I get a read on some of these teams.

Edit: For anyone curious, here are my other two leans in college hoops tonight. I'm playing Bellarmine, Boise State and Drake. These are just leans to give you an idea of where my head is at and what I'll be paying attention to tonight:

Wright State +4 vs Davidson (rebuilding Davidson team, Wright State will be motivated at home and bring back experience)

San Diego -3.5 vs Florida Gulf Coast (major letdown spot for FGCU after an upset win against USC)
texasaggie2015
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Daytime Degenerate Workday Play of the Day:

SC Freiburg vs Red Bull Leipzig both teams to score (play this up to -130). I don't mind a play on the over 2.5, but feel more confident in the both teams to score prop. This will be under Bundesliga in your book.
BOOM! And just like that the bonus plays remain red hot. Nothing better than getting paid while we're getting paid to work.
Too Chains
AG
LETS GO! Just hit refresh on that one. Was getting scared Freiburg was gonna get skunked like that Shakhtar Donetsk game last week! Good stuff sir!

Also adding Bowling Green ML +115 but if you're feeling safe, would buy a half a point from -2.5 or try to catch a +3 somewhere.
texasaggie2015
AG
Too Chains said:

LETS GO! Just hit refresh on that one. Was getting scared Freiburg was gonna get skunked like that Shakhtar Donetsk game last week! Good stuff sir!

Also adding Bowling Green ML +115 but if you're feeling safe, would buy a half a point from -2.5 or try to catch a +3 somewhere.
Is Dante Cephas playing for Kent State? Haven't seen the news anywhere. If he's out, I lean towards the under in that one. Don't hate taking a shot at the ML either way.
Too Chains
AG
I saw on one site him and the other WR were game time decisions and their QB is still a little banged up. I think it's going to be close, but have been impressed with BGSU's defense lately. Logic here is the uncertainty with Kent versus BGSU's play the last few weeks. Might be one of those games where if you had a lean to take it live.
texasaggie2015
AG
Fair enough for sure. Bowling Green is good against the run and Kent State will have to run more if he's out. That's why I lean under.. just FWIW!
Know Your Enemy
AG
I'm on Youngstown, Boise, and Wright States. Didn't have the one listed.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Took a flyer last week on a couple Wooden Award candidates. Got Armando Bacot of UNC at +600 and Drew Timme of Gonzaga at +650.
texasaggie2015
AG
I'm also on Drake -26. My full card today:

SC Freiburg vs. RB Leipzig both teams to score (win)
Drake -26 vs IUPUI
Bellarmine +12.5 at Louisville
Gary Trent over 19.5 points vs Houston Rockets
Boise State -6.5 vs South Dakota State
Know Your Enemy
AG
Wright State blew a big lead and lost by 5 on a meaningless FT at the end of the second OT. So frustrating. Youngstown State was a win though.
ATM machine
Absolutely tailing but tend to focus on cFP but have enjoyed your insights in the other leagues.
texasaggie2015
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

Wright State blew a big lead and lost by 5 on a meaningless FT at the end of the second OT. So frustrating. Youngstown State was a win though.

That was tough. Nothing you can do about that one. It was a good bet.
Know Your Enemy
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Know Your Enemy said:

That was tough. Nothing you can do about that one. It was a good bet.

Absolutely. **** happens. We will make it up elsewhere.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Drake wins by 32.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Took under 1.5 three pointers for Nikola Vucevic. Hits his first one with 4 minutes left in the game. Hit another two possessions later. Only two makes of the night. Also missed the over on Bulls-Pelicans.
texasaggie2015
AG
Bellarmine baby. That was a no brainer.

3-2 on the bonus picks today. Not the best day but it's a profit.
Too Chains
AG
The Ball picks have been tough when they make too much sense. Who'd have thought!

I just hope no one tailed that Bowling Green game. Good god that was bad!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.