Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***2022 College Football Betting Thread***

95,738 Views | 1583 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by texasaggie2015
DallasTshirtAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Riding with you on both ncaa tonight. Also have Houston +12 for NBA.
always gig em
AG
texasaggie2015
AG
Yale? Boom.
Dayton? Boom.

Two more to go.
TAMU77CLAY
AG
Thank you for yhe winners today
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Sure is quiet in hereā€¦ who's riding tonight?

Right here!
Won on Bonaventure's cover, too
-Ben There/R.C.
texasaggie2015
AG
Yale hits.
Dayton hits.
Southern Utah loses.
Oilers hit.

3-1 night.
texasaggie2015
AG
Milwaukee -5.5 at Green Bay. Spread is way off here. Hard to find injury reports for these tiny schools but I'm willing to roll the dice here.
DallasTshirtAg
Still playing at -7 ??? Thats what I have on Bovada
aggietristan
AG
First time posting on TexAgs but wanted to thank you for the work you do in finding these gems to bet on. I have been tailing for the past 3-4 weeks on most the college BB and NHL games. You have definitely made NHL and college BB games exciting during the week (and a few soccer matches). Appreciate the work you do.
texasaggie2015
AG
Yep, it was -6.5 in my book by the time I was able to place a bet. I like it at -7 as well.
texasaggie2015
AG
aggietristan said:

First time posting on TexAgs but wanted to thank you for the work you do in finding these gems to bet on. I have been tailing for the past 3-4 weeks on most the college BB and NHL games. You have definitely made NHL and college BB games exciting during the week (and a few soccer matches). Appreciate the work you do.
My man!!! Thanks for riding with me. I love these posts.
CashinOut
AG
At -8 now..missed it
texasaggie2015
AG
Utah State -18.5 vs Utah Tech

Lots of points but I expect the Aggies to control the tempo the whole way and leave Tech in the dust.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Yep, it was -6.5 in my book by the time I was able to place a bet. I like it at -7 as well.

Got in at -8ā€¦ smaller bet today
-Ben There/R.C.
texasaggie2015
AG
Always a good feeling when you're way out in front of a big line movement
goadius6
AG
Any thoughts on the CFB games this weekend?
texasaggie2015
AG
Really not a lot of value on the board this weekend.
texasaggie2015
AG
Colorado Avalanche team total over 3.5 goals
texasaggie2015
AG
Wofford -12.5 vs Presbyterian
texasaggie2015
AG
Full card today:

Milwaukee -6.5 at Green Bay
Wofford -12.5 vs Presbyterian
Isaiah Stewart over 7.5 rebounds
Utah State -18.5 vs Utah Tech
Avalanche team total over 3.5 goals
DallasTshirtAg
LETS RIDE
texasaggie2015
AG
Brief analysis behind each pick since I know some of you enjoy it:

Milwaukee -6.5 at Green Bay: Milwaukee has improved a lot from last season which was expected after hiring Bart Lundy as head coach. Lundy is a huge reason Queens (where he spent the last decade) has made the jump to D1. Milwaukee is simply the better team here and I expect a double digit win. There's really not much more to it- I don't think the oddsmakers have caught up to how improved this Panthers team is. And Green Bay is very bad. This line moved all the way to -8 shortly after playing it, so looks like I was ahead of the line movement here.

Wofford -12.5 vs Presbyterian: Wofford had a lot of turnover last year and there was a lot of uncertainty as to how they would look this year. They did return their best player in BJ Mack and they took LSU to the wire in their last game. The transfer portal has helped tremendously in keeping a competitive roster. I think that game against LSU was a sign of the team coming together. Presbyterian is simply not a good basketball team. There was lots of talk about them taking a step forward this year but I don't see it. Wofford is simply better in every facet of the game and I expect them to keep the momentum going in a big way.

Isaiah Stewart over 7.5 rebounds: The Mavericks are nearly dead last in the NBA in opponent defensive rebound percentage. This seems like a prime opportunity for Stewart to snag double digit boards. This could also be a competitive game as this has potential to be a letdown spot for Dallas sandwiched between the Warriors and a trip to Madison Square Garden. The only thing that concerns me here is that no team in the league draws more fouls than Dallas... and if Stewart gets into foul trouble it could be a problem. But I'm willing to roll the dice.

Utah State -18.5 vs Utah Tech: This is a solid Utah State team and they play with a super fast tempo and score more points than almost every team in the country. Utah Tech ranks towards the bottom in almost every defensive category. The Trailblazers do play at a slow place but I do expect the Aggies to control the tempo and have their way tonight. The over on their team total is tempting, but I'll lay the points instead. Look for Utah State to leave Tech in the dust and cover the big number.

Avalanche team total over 3.5 goals: Sometimes these road spots can be tricky, but I love trusting good teams to bounce back after bad losses. The Avs were shut out 5-0 against the Jets the other night (we had the over 6.5... because of course) and I expect them to play with a lot of intensity tonight against a Sabres team that is below average on the defensive end. Special teams will play a big factor as well as the Avs are at the top of the league in power play percentage and the Sabres are at the very bottom in kill percentage. I don't see a scenario where the Avs score less than 4 goals.
texasaggie2015
AG
Quote:

Special teams will play a big factor as well as the Avs are at the top of the league in power play percentage and the Sabres are at the very bottom in kill percentage.

First Avs goal of the game is a power play goal
texasaggie2015
AG
Avs? Boom.
Wofford? Boom.
Isaiah Stewart? Boom.

3-0 start. Two more to go. Guaranteed profit.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Tailed you on all!

Wofford was a push for me
-Ben There/R.C.
CashinOut
AG
Dang..missed the Isaiah Stewart one. Overlooked it on your list
texasaggie2015
AG
Milwaukee? Boom.

4-0 start. One more to go.
texasaggie2015
AG
Utah State isn't going to coverā€¦ but that's a 4-1 day. That puts us at 12-3 since Tuesday I believe.
texasaggie2015
AG
About to step into the lab and find some more winners for us. Let's keep this heater going.

Who's riding?
Too Chains
AG
I'm back! Lets do it brotha!
TAMU77CLAY
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

About to step into the lab and find some more winners for us. Let's keep this heater going.

Who's riding?
in
texasaggie2015
AG
Fellas.... let's have some fun on a Friday. Who wants a little parlay?

Daytime Degenerate Work Day Parlay:

Buffalo ML vs Akron (NCAAF) and Uruguay ML vs Ghana (WC Soccer)

Should pay out around +125. Uruguay kicks off at 9am so hurry!
SCQ
I'll ride with you!
texasaggie2015
AG
SCQ said:

I'll ride with you!
My man let's go
DallasTshirtAg
Got it in! Let's get day weird!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.