Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Texas A&M in pop culture, post your sightings here

357,653 Views | 725 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by _mpaul
A Person
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ttt
Cool thread. I was bored.
CDub06
AG
Tons of A&M stuff on this clip fro Mean Girls 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWwJeZ0ggTY#t=4m59s

Really random.
bigjag19
AG
Just re read this crap.

Can't believe no one mentioned (insert something already mentioned 30 times here).
carpe vinum
AG
famous yell leaders.

famous proctologist.

famous political activist

AlabamaAg15
Can somebody post a link to the pic of Snoop Dogg wearing A&M apparell? Not a GIF
Pasquale Liucci
AG
In the OC, as the seniors are getting ready for college, they have a sweater social. A student is visible wearing an A&M sweater
95_Aggie
AG
Talon is not going to be pleased
AgBQ07
AG
damn that mean girls 2 crap is almost as embarrasing as Man of the House...

on second thought, nothing can top that piece of sh**
jrgypsum
http://vimeo.com/7176852
DirtyAg
AG
Ok, this isn't real help but I saw part of a movie with Gene Hackman in which he either went to A&M or taught at A&M.

Sorry they're aren't more details.

Sid Farkas
AG
can't believe this pic hasnt been posted yet...

Gig 'em Rip! Class of '52
wasabi1787
AG

this guy is named Sully, thanks to some Ags at Pixar.
agzilla92
AG
In the movie Where The Boys Are-84, a girl in lingerie says, "Hi ya'll I"m from Texas A&M", and Lisa Hartman's character says "looks more like Texas S&M"

1:45 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ6BOKq45uM
creatinine
I believe in alot of John Grisham novels A&M is mentioned in passing.

in "Runaway Jury" one of the jurist is an Aggie who the tobacco company lawyers were going to blackmail because of an abortion in college.

not a critical part of the book however.
SgtBarbarossa
Episode of WWF Raw in 2002 after we beat OU. An announcer that when to OU was butthurt and tried to make a joke about our cheerleaders, stopping halfway through and trailing off about the refs or something.
mountainmangates
AG
in a recent episode of The First 48, the victims girlfriend is portrayed as the obvious suspect by detectives and when they pick her up she is wearing a nice A&M sweatshirt and i remember thinking to myself, "c'mon lady, this isn't the kind of press we need."

after her story checks out she is cleared and released and later in the show when the guilty suspect is apprehended, ironically he is wearing a big longhorn hoodie.

not really pop-culture but kind of funny
Madden
In season 2 of TrueBlood, a character named Luck McDonald is a former TE from Texas A&M. He's a religious fanatical that blows himself up in the season finale... Thanks TrueBlood
Quad Dog
AG
One of the characters in Grisham's Playing for Pizza has a degree from A&M.
CAVDOG-94
AG
There were a few guys from A&M that were in Cabo during the filming of Troy and they are extras in the movie.
20-12th Man
AG
There was a short lived TV series maybe six years ago called "Over There." It was about the war on terror. One of the main characters had a scholarship to play football at A&M before he hurt his knee. He then joined the army.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Fleen
Speaking of Cabo, I sold my A&M sweatshirt there for $150...

[This message has been edited by Fleen (edited 2/16/2011 3:22p).]
mwlkr
AG
Fish Drill Team in "A Few Good Men."
bbb78
AG
Woody from Toy Story was based on this cowboy who hung out at the Chicken and played pool while his grandpa watched.
Cant Think of a Name
AG
And in the movie Wall-E, the robot who cleans up the dirt is based on one of the custodians of Hotard Hall.
TexxAg00
AG
The King of Hill episode is on right now on adult swim (cartoon network).
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Cant Think, seriously? How do you know that, or are you making it up?
purplehayes
Ags are mentioned more than infrequently in quite a few of Clive Cussler's novels where Dirk Pitt is the lead character.
dangrimm98
AG
There is a movie currently in production in Austin. Deep in the Heart based on a man who was a major patron of the FAA.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1831623/

It has A&M featured very favorably. I did some extra work on it with a bunch of ol' Ags.

Soon there will be a clip of the Jon Gries mentioning A&M as a hell of a school.
MM12thMan
AG
* On an old Bob Newhart episode, it is Thanksgiving night and they order in Chinese and are watching "Texas A&M vs Texas Game"

* Miss USA 2001 or 2002 - Kandace Krueger
e=mc2
AG
Tra la la and those nut grabbing dumbasses a few years ago.
LostAg
In Varsity Blues, at the opening pep rally, the West Canaan High fight song is the War Hymn..
La Bamba
AG
quote:
Tons of A&M stuff on this clip fro Mean Girls 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWwJeZ0ggTY#t=4m59s

Really random.

Haha, what a dumb *****.
Rex Racer
AG
quote:
Episode of WWF Raw in 2002 after we beat OU. An announcer that when to OU was butthurt and tried to make a joke about our cheerleaders, stopping halfway through and trailing off about the refs or something.
That's Jim Ross (J.R. to his friends.) He was on the OU sideline at this year's game at Kyle. He and Billy Liucci had a brief meeting of the minds before the game. The Universe survived.
hipetrol
In the Official Video Wave on Wave by Pat Green close to the end my son has a A & M hat on and does a big Gig Em.

They filmed it at the BackYard in Austin and filmed many people going to the concert as they entered. At the time my cousin called me and said I think I saw your son in a Pat Green video. We did not know he was in it. Now he is immortal on Youtube.
Aggie12B
AG
If you ever see the video to Jimmy Buffett's "Who's the Blond Stranger?" the main character in the video is wearing an A&M jersey and cowboy boots on the beach.

AGGIE12B
JC '88
If you value the Freedom and Liberties you have in your life, be sure to Thank a Veteran everyday!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.