BCS Coming & Going: Retail, Restaurants, Businesses, etc (2024)

320,075 Views | 1443 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by AggieCVQ
Dustoff00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hornbeck said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet coming to Century Square. Love their location in Richardson!

https://www.dimassis.com/

Okay, now there's a Houston restaurant I miss. If they were to open a Thai Spice and a Pappadeaux… I'd no longer need to go to H-Town except for Astros games.
Never been to Thai Spice, but Siam Iyara Thai Restaurant over by Golden Corral, is hard to beat...
Dedicated Unhesitating Service To Our Fighting Forces
Rapier108

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Pantera
AG
I wonder if this will mess with the Bombers stadium name? Or is that actually sponsored by the corporate Edible Arrangements people?
halibut sinclair
Pantera said:

I wonder if this will mess with the Bombers stadium name? Or is that actually sponsored by the corporate Edible Arrangements people?

Uri Geva owns the Bombers and a couple dozen Edible Arrangements franchises, including the one here that closed. So they could probably keep the name.
techno-ag
AG
What a summer for closures, worse than usual it seems. This economy and four years of inflation have not been kind to local businesses. God bless.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
maroon barchetta
I've never seen it this bad.
Hornbeck
AG
maroon barchetta said:

I've never seen it this bad.

We for sure need to raise city taxes more. /s
FlyRod
Does anyone…the Chamber of Comnerce perhaps…have actual data on the number of "comings and goings" by year?
AggieCVQ
Inflation and interest rates have been horrible.

Feeling crunch as a consumer, can only imagine what owners are feeling.

This too shall pass .. I hope?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.