Bryan/College Station - Coming & Going, Retail, Restaurants, Businesses, etc (2015)

500,992 Views | 1377 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Stewade
Rexter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
quote:
quote:
Yole's LaFamilia Taqueria in Wellborn coming soon

Yes I can confirm this.. It is the same owners as the one in Bryan on Texas Avenue

And the same family as the La Familia at Barron and 6. And this one will have a dining room!
Are they gonna charge .49 to use a debit card?
AgsWin2011
AG
We need a Cowboy Chicken and Taco Bueno. The only two fast food chains I miss from DFW.
phatpat21
Bueno
dgonzo99
quote:
We need a Cowboy Chicken and Taco Bueno. The only two fast food chains I miss from DFW.
Actually, there was a Taco Bueno in Bryan where Radio Shack is now on Villa Maria many years ago. It was ahead of its time. Now it would probably do a landslide business there.
carpe vinum
AG
I remember a Taco Villa there, must've missed the Taco Bueno.
PS3D
Taco Villa was at the RadioShack, Taco Bueno was in the Underground.
cfox
This is awesome! Thanks for posting the info!
Tailgate88
AG
The Junek's BBQ/ Country Caf / Maroon Saloon location already has a new tenant, opening 3/28:

ksp
nice neatly done sign, must have been out of clear tape though.
bcstx06
Master list has been updated. Please let me know if I missed anything. I saw several gas station proposals, but no names. I will add them when I get names for them.
jja79
AG
Harold's Hot Dogs is making a come back?
PS3D
^ Somebody said they saw a Kolache Rolf's sign at Harold's...
Fonzie Scheme
AG
How long until the complaints about Chubby's because they only serve chicken and pulled pork? Canned sodas? I guess they'll charge for a refill!
jja79
AG
H as rod's is bolded on page one in the newest coming soon. Just wondered.
anonymousaggie
I can't wait till we get something worth mentioning besides pizza, tex-mex, bbq and gas stations.. The business folk in this town aren't very unique
ksp
Need more sandwich shops.
jja79
AG
quote:
I can't wait till we get something worth mentioning besides pizza, tex-mex, bbq and gas stations.. The business folk in this town aren't very unique

How imaginative is your business?
Tailgate88
AG
quote:
quote:
anonymousaggie

..or username?

Point taken though.
AggiePhil
AG
Rolf's is indeed going into the old Harold's spot.
Look Out Below
AG
Agree with the need for more sandwich shops, especially close to campus. Trying to get into Blue Baker/McAllister's/Panera/Jason's Deli/Newk's etc. at lunch time on any work day is nuts.

Single fellas, if you want to meet some ladies, this is where you find them.
fcag
AG
New STEM Education facility called FUNgineering is opening next month (hopefully) in the Woodstone Shopping Center. They will provide Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics instruction to kids ages 6-14 using LEGOs, Robotics, physics based computer games, and 3D printing.

Full disclosure: I am an owner of the business.
techno-ag
AG
Sounds great.
jrhmc
AG
fcag, send me an email with your info. We just finished our season of FIRST Lego League robotics at the Austin championship last weekend and I'm looking to move the kids into FIRST Tech next year. I might know some kids and parents who would be very interested in your programs. jrhmcastillo at gmail dot com
fcag
AG
email sent. Thanks jrhmc!
southcsag
Need a business here that does colonic cleansing--they could have a lot of business here. There was one in Shreveport when I lived over there, never used them, but they were able to stay in business.
WiIIiam Wallace
quote:
anonymousaggie
quote:
quote:
quote:
anonymousaggie

..or username?

Point taken though.
anonymousaggie is my one and only username on here. I am currently an engineering student with a full-time job so I do not have as much time as I would like to invest in forum communities.

The number of one's posts does not necessarily indicate someone with a hidden motive. My opinions may be unpopular, but I am just as justified to sharing them here as anyone else is.
techno-ag
AG
quote:
I am currently an engineering student with a full-time job so I do not have as much time as I would like to invest in forum communities.

You're not trying hard enough.
95_Aggie
AG
quote:
I am currently an engineering student with a full-time job so I do not have as much time as I would like to invest in forum communities.
How many socks do you have on this board?
Spyderman
AG
quote:
Waffle House my friend..
MAlovedphotography
College Station
Bahama Buck's #TX1237
850 William D Fitch, Suite 100
College Station,TX77845
Opening: TBA
meezermom
Is there a website or something for FUNgineering? I have two kids, one of whom will DEFINITELY be interested in the Lego robotics!
jrhmc
AG
http://fungineeringcs.com/
meezermom
Thanks!!!
kyledr04
AG
A giant new neighborhood will replace Texas World Speedway

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.