*** Avengers: Infinity War --- SPOILERS ALLOWED in here ***

216,648 Views | 1691 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jtstanley4621 said:

M.C. Swag said:

I'm not gay but Chris Hemsworth might be more attractive than most of women.

It is from the securest position of masculinity that I say if a girl I was with said she was cheating on me and it turned out to be with Chris Hemsworth I would just silently nod and wish her the best in that endeavor. Couldn't even be angry.

"It's like I'm sleeping with Frank Sinatra himself"
jtstanley4621
AG
AggieDem said:

According to Andy Dwyer, all you have to do is stop drinking beer for one month to lose 50 pounds & get into Star Lord shape.
I loved how they quickly explained that away. It was classic Parks and Rec. Love that show so much.
Brick Tamland
Patton Oswalt filibusters in Parks and Rec in a town meeting by talking about a Marvel/Star Wars crossover involving the Moon Knight. The actual video is like 8 minutes long but only like a minute made it into the show.

jtstanley4621
AG
I've seen that before but it is awesome. I love that he could just rattle that off the top of his head. And with Marvel's negotiations with Fox, we could in theory get that movie!
TexasAggie_02
AG
Brick Tamland
It's cool how if Marvel wanted to do a crossover, it involves Star Wars.

If DC wants to do a crossover, in involves Looney Tunes?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/lex-luthor-meets-porky-pig-as-dc-plans-4-new-looney-tunes-crossovers-1112524

Honestly WTF
dave94
AG
That's for real?!?
Brick Tamland
Unfortunately, yes
Farmer1906
AG
And for the DCU, that's all folks.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Those are comic book crossovers, not movies.
Brick Tamland
At least they also have the Ninja Turtles to balance it out
Brick Tamland
I know, I was just comparing crossover availability in comics since we most likely will never get a movie crossover with any of those franchises
The Collective
AG
Sex Panther said:

jtstanley4621 said:

M.C. Swag said:

It is from the securest position of masculinity that I say if a girl I was with said she was cheating on me and it turned out to be with Chris Hemsworth I would just silently nod and wish her the best in that endeavor. Couldn't even be angry.

I would high five her and ask her to get me his autograph

I would request to disappoint her one last time, so I could say I'd been in the same place as him.
AliasMan02
AG
Brick Tamland said:

At least they also have the Ninja Turtles to balance it out

A colleague of mine, Freddie Williams, is the artist for the ongoing TMNT/Batman crossover that is supposed to be pretty good.
Brick Tamland
The little **** that is Damian Wayne is hilarious when interacting with the Turtles. I don't read comics, but I've seen panels of that crossover
Brick Tamland
My apologies for getting this thread off topic. Back to the Avengers.
Brick Tamland
texasaggie04
AG
Brick Tamland said:

Patton Oswalt filibusters in Parks and Rec in a town meeting by talking about a Marvel/Star Wars crossover involving the Moon Knight. The actual video is like 8 minutes long but only like a minute made it into the show.

I can't imagine being an extra while he's doing that. I lost it at spider chewie with ion cannons.
FtBendTxAg
AG
Just finally saw it last night. Was disappointed. Didn't think it was bad, I just wanted it to be awesome. I give it a c+
FL_Ag1998
AG
Pfffff, haha, yeah, ok.
StringerBell
AG
Saw it this morning and it was mind blowingly good
israeliag
AG
CJS4715 said:

Sex Panther said:

jtstanley4621 said:

M.C. Swag said:

I would request to disappoint her one last time, so I could say I'd been in the same place as him.

I would be impressed she was worthy enough to lift his hammer.
Bruce Almighty
AG
FtBendTxAg said:

Just finally saw it last night. Was disappointed. Didn't think it was bad, I just wanted it to be awesome. I give it a c+

It was awesome
Brick Tamland
Oh my god. She pulled him off with a hemma?
TexasAggie_02
AG
BowSowy
AG
CJS4715 said:

Sex Panther said:

jtstanley4621 said:

M.C. Swag said:

Okay now that takes it to a weird place
TexasAggie_02
AG
http://www.superherohype.com/news/416727-avengers-infinity-war-blu-ray-and-digital-releases-confirmed#/slide/1

IW digital July 31
Blu-ray Aug 14
M.C. Swag
AG
Were u able to squeeze in Ragnarok?
Brick Tamland
Nice. Pre ordered it immediately after seeing it. Still working on my Marvel digital catalog.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Brick Tamland said:

Nice. Pre ordered it immediately after seeing it. Still working on my Marvel digital catalog.
We added the Hulk the other night which was the only one we didn't have and hadn't seen. I now understand why Marvel more or less pretends it never happened.
AliasMan02
AG
Lucky #007 said:

Brick Tamland said:

We added the Hulk the other night which was the only one we didn't have and hadn't seen. I now understand why Marvel more or less pretends it never happened.

They reference Hulk more than you think. Not a ton, but little nods. Ross being Secretary of State in Civil War and Infinity War is the big one. Banner talks about "breaking Harlem" in Avengers. The actual Harlem fight is seen and referenced in Iron Man 2. And War Machine uses the Sonic cannons used against Hulk during the airport fight in Civil War at least, and maybe other times. I wanna say it gets mentioned in Thor as well as part of "Fury's big week."
Farmer1906
AG
Saw infinity War for the 2nd time. It stood up well after the hype died down. So many moments. The music early on was just so good introductions different groups.
Brick Tamland
That's only because Disney doesn't own the distribution rights to any Hulk films, otherwise I'm sure we would have had a sequel. As it stands, I like how things have unfolded. Honestly, Hulk is probably my least favorite Marvel character, after the Inhumans and X-Men, so I might be a tad biased.
mpl35
AG
Brick Tamland said:

Hulk is probably my least favorite Marvel character
He isn't the greatest as his own main character, but in an ensemble cast, the Hulk is awesome.
rhutton125
AG
Agreed on both counts. I don't want a movie where the main character is desperately trying not to show us the abilities we desperately want to see. But as a side piece, it works really well.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.