*** Avengers: Infinity War --- SPOILERS ALLOWED in here ***

208,748 Views | 1691 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
boy09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

So... it's all Starlord's fault, right?

Finally saw it last night. Just non-stop action from beginning to end. I was exhausted by the end of it, but in a good way. Can't wait to see it again, hopefully later this week.
The Shank Ag
Future speculation on my part

Remaining avengers get the time stone somehow (maybe using antman to shrink down and get it out of the gauntlet). Go WAYYY back in time to the tesseract being in their possession. Dont let thor take it to asgard. Create your own gauntlet and begin collecting stones. Get the mind stone from loki and put it in the gauntlet. Go get the power stone from Quill before he turns it over to Nova corps. Get thor to bring the reality stone to them instead of the collector. Then either tony or cap lets the other sacrifice themselves for the soul stone. Somebody snaps everyone back to existence and kill just thanos.
AgMarauder04
AG
The Shank Ag said:

Future speculation on my part

Remaining avengers get the time stone somehow (maybe using antman to shrink down and get it out of the gauntlet). Go WAYYY back in time to the tesseract being in their possession. Dont let thor take it to asgard. Create your own gauntlet and begin collecting stones. Get the mind stone from loki and put it in the gauntlet. Go get the power stone from Quill before he turns it over to Nova corps. Get thor to bring the reality stone to them instead of the collector. Then either tony or cap lets the other sacrifice themselves for the soul stone. Somebody snaps everyone back to existence and kill just thanos.
Name checks out.
Luke Smith
You're taking potential spoilers that are out there and trying to make it your own speculation

Proof: *WARNING POTENTIAL SPOILERS*
https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStudiosSpoilers/comments/8fxh3k/some_info_on_a4_from_ilurkthings/
Cromagnum
AG
Pro Ag said:

Am I the only person who doesn't want to hear theories on the next movie based on movie-set info, Twitter and Reddit?

I don't mind pure speculation, but this movie hasn't even been out a week and folks are trying to figure out the next movie.

People were trying to figure out what they would do with part 1 as soon as they saw Thanos's smiling mug at the end of the first Avengers movie. Are you surprised?
jtstanley4621
AG
Avengers 4: Electric Boogaloo

Avengers 4: Chipwrecked

Avengers 4: The Squeakquel

The Avengers' Bogus Journey

Avengers Family Values
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Avengers 4: Why is Gamora
Avengers 4: 50% Off
Avengers 4: No Takebacks
The Shank Ag
Avengers 4: On Stranger Tides
The Shank Ag
spoilerpolice said:

You're taking potential spoilers that are out there and trying to make it your own speculation

Proof: *WARNING POTENTIAL SPOILERS*
https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStudiosSpoilers/comments/8fxh3k/some_info_on_a4_from_ilurkthings/

Had honestly not read it anywhere.
boy09
AG
The Shank Ag said:

Dead Men Tell No Tales*
The Shank Ag
boy09 said:

The Shank Ag said:

Dead Men Tell No Tales*
Better
jtstanley4621
AG
So I saw it again last night. A line that stuck out to me was before Thanos throws Gamora off that cliff he says "I ignored my destiny once, I can't do it again" or something to that end. I wonder what he was referencing? Just that he let the doom or whatever come to Titan?
tamusc
AG
jtstanley4621 said:

So I saw it again last night. A line that stuck out to me was before Thanos throws Gamora off that cliff he says "I ignored my destiny once, I can't do it again" or something to that end. I wonder what he was referencing? Just that he let the doom or whatever come to Titan?
Yeah, my take was that he let his world die rather than take action.
jtstanley4621
AG
Also, Scarlet Witch was able to destroy Vision's stone. Was that just because her powers were tied to it, or is she powerful enough to destroy any of the stones? I'd assume the first, but I'm not sure.
fig96
AG
jtstanley4621 said:

Also, Scarlet Witch was able to destroy Vision's stone. Was that just because her powers were tied to it, or is she powerful enough to destroy any of the stones? I'd assume the first, but I'm not sure.
She's easily one of (if not the) most powerful Avenger we've got so far, and probably the only one able to destroy it.
TCTTS
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
boy09 said:

The Shank Ag said:

Dead Men Tell No Tales*

Winner
TCTTS
AG
GrayMatter
AG
Quote:

That says, i think it'll be Cap, Stark will get to ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after.
What if Cap sacrifices himself to save Stark because he knows that Stark is going to be a father?
The conversations will be uncomfortable, but we all have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable for progress to be made.
Swarely
Brian Earl Spilner said:

So... it's all Starlord's fault, right?

MandoArms
Avengers 4: Resurection
IG: mando_arms
Farmer1906
AG
Avengers 4: A New Hope.

Atreides Ornithopter
AG
Avengers 4: Starlord Sucks
FightinTexasAg15
AG
bthotugigem05
AG
Avengers: Smash
jackie childs
Avengers 4: Dust in the Wind
TCTTS
AG

Quincey P. Morris
AG
Don Cheadle seemed like he was legitimately irritated by that.
Sex Panther
AG
Lucky #007 said:

Don Cheadle seemed like he was legitimately irritated by that.

lmfao... "DUDE!"
jtstanley4621
AG
Yeah he looked legitimately pissed for a second. And the body language is so bad, you can tell they both realize that Ruffalo has messed up big time, it is not played off well as a joke hahaha.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I'm kinda amazed they give them credit for playing that off. They made it so much worse.
Dr. Teeth
AG
Hulla Baller said:

Damn it, now part of me wants to know who it was.
It was Mark Hamill.

They're merging the universes, baby!
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

Saw it a second time last night with my family. Wife and daughter, their first viewing. I did not tell them that I had seen it already,
So the question here is where did your wife and daughter think you were when you disappeared for 4 hours to see it the first time?
Daughter was at school and wife was at work. Got back to the house probably 20 minutes before daughter got home from school.

Edit - I should have read the actual question. They likely thought I was at home.
Farmer1906
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TCTTS said:

I remember seeing this back then and thinking they were just joking. Little did I know.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.