*** Avengers: Infinity War --- SPOILERS ALLOWED in here ***

208,724 Views | 1691 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
jackie childs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hagen95 said:

You just better hope Thanos doesn't have the glove on when he hears a catchy tune he snaps along with.
it'd be pretty funny if there was a presidential mandate banning The Addams Family theme song in Avengers 4
Quad Dog
AG
jackie childs said:

Hagen95 said:

You just better hope Thanos doesn't have the glove on when he hears a catchy tune he snaps along with.
it'd be pretty funny if there was a presidential mandate banning The Addams Family theme song in Avengers 4
That sounds exactly like a Star Lord style plan: Trick Thanos into snapping his fingers so he undoes everything.
Cromagnum
AG
Even Thanos thinks In and Out Burger sucks.
texasaggie04
AG
I was really expecting a mid-credits scene with Hawkeye. Like he comes into the house from mowing the lawn to find his wife disappearing, then runs up stairs to find his kids gone.

Then doesn't Hawkeye become a samurai or something? So maybe he gets all somber and pulls out a sword as foreshadowing.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Each character's screentime. Pretty interesting.

jr15aggie
AG
I'm still amazed at how they transformed Thor from the side-show to the main attraction. I didn't even watch the 1st two Thor movies in the theater, I just rented them. But Ragnarok was a completely different story and when he finally got into the fight in IW it was a complete "oh it's on now!" moment. Really cool!

I don't know what the plans are for "phase 2" or whatever you call it (post Avengers 4), but I'm curious if the god of thunder will still be around and if he'll sorta carry the torch that Iron Man has so far.
redline248
AG
imo, Thor's rise stated in Ultron.
AliasMan02
AG
jr15aggie said:

I'm still amazed at how they transformed Thor from the side-show to the main attraction. I didn't even watch the 1st two Thor movies in the theater, I just rented them. But Ragnarok was a completely different story and when he finally got into the fight in IW it was a complete "oh it's on now!" moment. Really cool!

I don't know what the plans are for "phase 2" or whatever you call it (post Avengers 4), but I'm curious if the god of thunder will still be around and if he'll sorta carry the torch that Iron Man has so far.

I think we get at least one more Thor centered on him recreating Asgard on Earth. Rather than Norway I hope they put it in the small New Mexico town from the first film.

I thinking such a case it's a good bet than Thor takes the mantle of All Father and appoints a new God of Thunder and God of Mischief so we'll get a new generation of Asgardian heroes.
redline248
AG
Earth officials, namely those in favor of Sokovia Accords, would not welcome an alien community after all that has happened.
rhutton125
AG
I'd put money on more Thor in Phase 4. He's also my favorite, so if he ends up dying next year I'll be double-hurt.
Farmer1906
AG
No Odin, Loki, Warriors 3, Heimdall, Jane (?), or Asgard. I'm not so sure you can make a Thor 4. I think lady Sif is still alive somewhere.
rhutton125
AG
I think they'll take him to new territories. Cosmic stuff perhaps. Plus he's got Valkyrie, Korg, Miek.

The world of Thor 1 and 2 is long gone, but King Thor and the Marvel comic universe have plenty of potential left.
Bobcat06
AG
Farmer1906 said:

No Odin, Loki, Warriors 3, Heimdall, Jane (?), or Asgard. I'm not so sure you can make a Thor 4. I think lady Sif is still alive somewhere.
Korg and Valkyrie were more interesting characters than anyone on that list besides Loki.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Bobcat06 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Korg and Valkyrie were more interesting characters than anyone on that list besides Loki.

Nah, Heimdall's cool, I'd like to see more of him. (Obviously ain't gonna happen unfortunately)
nikator
AG
Farmer1906 said:

The director has said Lady Sif is toast
---------------

"A man without a belly is like a house without a balcony"
- Old Turkish saying
texasaggie04
AG
nikator said:

Farmer1906 said:

The director has said Lady Sif is toast

She probably would have died in Ragnarok except the actress had a conflict and couldn't film.
wangus12
AG
rhutton125 said:

I'd put money on more Thor in Phase 4. He's also my favorite, so if he ends up dying next year I'll be double-hurt.
Same here. He is by far my favorite and has been since the first Thor. There is some talk that Hemsworth and Waititi are working on getting Thor 4. Hemsworth say in the instagram post below they are gonna keep trying to pump films out. Granted he could just mean Marvel films, but I'm hoping for more Thor.

https://instagr.am/p/Bi0VvkKByOr
M.C. Swag
AG
I'm not gay but Chris Hemsworth might be more attractive than most of women.
jtstanley4621
AG
M.C. Swag said:

It is from the securest position of masculinity that I say if a girl I was with said she was cheating on me and it turned out to be with Chris Hemsworth I would just silently nod and wish her the best in that endeavor. Couldn't even be angry.
Sex Panther
AG
jtstanley4621 said:

M.C. Swag said:

It is from the securest position of masculinity that I say if a girl I was with said she was cheating on me and it turned out to be with Chris Hemsworth I would just silently nod and wish her the best in that endeavor. Couldn't even be angry.

I would high five her and ask her to get me his autograph
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
texasaggie04
AG
Why did he tag the Rock in that post? That seems random...
FL_Ag1998
AG
Sex Panther said:

jtstanley4621 said:

M.C. Swag said:

I would high five her and ask her to get me his autograph

Yeah in all seriousness I'd honestly be jealous.... not that she's cheating on me with him but that she gets to hang out with him.
OnlyForNow
AG
I think he said that is why he did curls in the beginning of the clip, cause the Rock aslways is.
Cromagnum
AG
I feel for him.

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I don't think I've ever seen Hemsworth outside of a movie. Surprised to see how much less jacked he is in real life.

Don't get me wrong, he is still in top physical shape.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Champ Bailey said:

I don't think I've ever seen Hemsworth outside of a movie. Surprised to see how much less jacked he is in real life.

Its amazing how big these guys can get pretty fast with million dollar personal trainers and personal chefs and how quickly they slim down when not filming. It was either Hemsworth or Evans that mentioned that having to look the part was one of the biggest downsides to being a superhero in a movie.
AliasMan02
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

Champ Bailey said:

Its amazing how big these guys can get pretty fast with million dollar personal trainers and personal chefs and how quickly they slim down when not filming. It was either Hemsworth or Evans that mentioned that having to look the part was one of the biggest downsides to being a superhero in a movie.

A lot of that comes in a bottle delivered from Mexico.
512Ag
AG
According to Andy Dwyer, all you have to do is stop drinking beer for one month to lose 50 pounds & get into Star Lord shape.
AliasMan02
AG
Farmer1906 said:

After Ragnarok destroyed Asgard in the comics (one of the times... I'm sure it happens a lot), Thor used Mjolnir to build a new Asgard in Oklahoma. And he found most of the Asgardians who had been destroyed living on Earth in human bodies, sort of like Thor did in his first movie, except they didn't remember being Asgardians. Thor restored them but their forms were a little different, so that's how there was a female Loki for a while.

I don't think they'll go that way directly, but they could draw on that. Thor rebuilds Asgard and becomes the All Father, and recruits new protectors for Asgard and Midgard. He turns his attention to ruling the realms and we get a new God of Thunder (Beta Ray Bill, or Valkyrie gets promoted, or whatever), a new Warriors Three (maybe not all Asgardians... Korg would be a good one), and a new God of Mischief even for down the road.

As to how Earth would view aliens living among them as someone said, it might not be that popular. But Thor is very popular despite being an alien, and if the little town in New Mexico welcomed them in, I think that would do the trick.
Andyzipp
AG
AliasMan02 said:

Farmer1906 said:

After Ragnarok destroyed Asgard in the comics (one of the times... I'm sure it happens a lot), Thor used Mjolnir to build a new Asgard above Oklahoma. And he found most of the Asgardians who had been destroyed living on Earth in human bodies, sort of like Thor did in his first movie, except they didn't remember being Asgardians. Thor restored them but their forms were a little different, so that's how there was a female Loki for a while.

I don't think they'll go that way directly, but they could draw on that. Thor rebuilds Asgard and becomes the All Father, and recruits new protectors for Asgard and Midgard. He turns his attention to ruling the realms and we get a new God of Thunder (Beta Ray Bill, or Valkyrie gets promoted, or whatever), a new Warriors Three (maybe not all Asgardians... Korg would be a good one), and a new God of Mischief even for down the road.

As to how Earth would view aliens living among them as someone said, it might not be that popular. But Thor is very popular despite being an alien, and if the little town in New Mexico welcomed them in, I think that would do the trick.
FIFY
Ag Since 83
AG
Thor: All Father (or is it one word Allfather) would be a pretty cool title
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
AliasMan02 said:

Farmer1906 said:

After Ragnarok destroyed Asgard in the comics (one of the times... I'm sure it happens a lot), Thor used Mjolnir to build a new Asgard in Oklahoma. And he found most of the Asgardians who had been destroyed living on Earth in human bodies, sort of like Thor did in his first movie, except they didn't remember being Asgardians. Thor restored them but their forms were a little different, so that's how there was a female Loki for a while.

Hopefully Stormbreaker is strong. Because I'm pretty sure it's going to take a lot more than Heimdall to get people to transport to Oklahoma.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.