*** Avengers: Infinity War --- SPOILERS ALLOWED in here ***

208,815 Views | 1691 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
Charlie Conway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
there is a full detailed plot synopsis on reddit, probably the same one that was on wikipedia
The Debt
AgMarauder04 said:

I didn't do it! This isn't my thread. Don't put that evil on me!
lol sorry top of page issue
FightinTexasAg15
AG
The Debt said:

So OP just wanted to be first to create a spoiler thread?

"Hey hun, the thread I started now has 84 replies!"
"You're so hawt SeattleAg! I guess I'll have to change my no-threeway policy."
I could argue that is exactly what he did considering TCTTS made the same post just a little later and he said something about it

https://texags.com/forums/13/topics/2946641
Charlie Conway
Charlie Conway said:

there is a full detailed plot synopsis on reddit, probably the same one that was on wikipedia
hell you could probably watch the whole movie in 10 min. increments if you wanted on there
Rapier108
Bruce Almighty said:

Come on man, delete this post. It contains potential spoilers.
Just what I expected.

Same bull**** on a Walking Dead spoiler thread. I commented on a freaking official AMC press release and had half the forum scream at me and call on the mods to ban me, which didn't happen.
The Collective
AG
So it begins.
The Debt
Man that end credit scene was hilarious. The entire film was deadpool playing with action figures then breaking the fourth wall to tell us Disney has acquired his rights so he can interact with spidey and sell merchandise "like these infinity war action figures"
TCTTS
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Ok what was that on Fury's pager? Captain Marvel?
Andyzipp
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Ok what was that on Fury's pager? Captain Marvel?
Yes. That was her symbol.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
This is the spoilers thread. We're good.

Thanks.
TajMaballer
AG
That was easily the most badass and emotional movie I have ever seen. I'm a emotionally destroyed right now and amped!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I loved it.

The trailers were completely deceptive though. Hulk running in Wakanda in that charge? Yeah, bull*****

Was that from the next movie?
The Debt
How to make Thanos a hero:

"If I snap my fingers, half the universe dies."
*snap*
Entire DCU dies.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Jeremy Renner and Paul Rudd need to find a new agent.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Peter Dinklage
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Peter Dinklage
although it made no sense, a guy next to me yelled "THE KING IN THE NORTH!" when he showed up and god a big laugh from the crowd
Andyzipp
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

This is the spoilers thread. We're good.

Thanks.
I was operating on better safe than sorry. You never know who's going to have their panties in a twist...
Brock Sampson
AG
Thanos will return.....

Holy smokes! This movie will print money.

Intense the entire movie! This is the best marvel movie without a doubt. The post credit scene is crucial in knowing the future of the MCU.
Latrobe
AG
HOLY CRAP. What a movie
Brock Sampson
AG
Funny note from after the movie....

Of course it was a complete nerd fest in the theater. The discussion once the credits started rolling was great.
Ambres
AG
Spoiler .. but it is in the label or this thread.

Wow .. at the end my 15 year old son turn to me and said "Wait .. did the Thanos actually win!! That can't be right" .. glad that I did not see any spoilers before going into this movie.

Completely on the blood bath in this movie. Will have to go back and check the deadpool list.
3rdGen2015
AG
Amazing. Just wow.
agenjake
I think the most crucial line in the movie is Doctor Strange's "Tony, this was the only way." (I may be off on the exact wording). I guess it was the 1 out of 14,000,605 scenarios...

But if there is a way to undo things, how do they pull it off without it being lazy?
Gangnam Style
AG
My theater went absolutely quiet after from the SNAP moment to the end credits. What a movie.
wangus12
AG
Oh my ****ing god
wangus12
AG
Also. Marvel better hope Captain Marvel is a huge success because she is gonna be the key
Saxsoon
AG
Biggest applause was when Thor showed up on wakanda. Guy yelled no when the screen went to black and the credits. The final moments with Peter and Tony were amazing. What a ****ing ride. Can't wait to see this in real imax on Saturday.

I was worried the movie was going to be more vignettes with all of the characters but they did a really good job jumping around all things considered.

Amazing characterization with thanos. Really really did an amazing job with the gamora relationship. It really is his story. Also really impressive cgi with him
Saxsoon
AG
agenjake said:

I think the most crucial line in the movie is Doctor Strange's "Tony, this was the only way." (I may be off on the exact wording). I guess it was the 1 out of 14,000,605 scenarios...

But if there is a way to undo things, how do they pull it off without it being lazy?

Holy **** that is such a good thought. It seemed so out of character for strange and this makes so much sense
wangus12
AG
Man the Guardians legit lost everyone except Rocket
Latrobe
AG
After end credits a dude in my theater jumped up and said "is everyone OK? Cause I'm not.......I need a couple minutes before driving home".

I think everyone felt the same!

My wife looked at me like WTF?!
Phat32
AG
Holy actual ****
Ag Since 83
AG
Can't deny the final act was impressive filmmaking. I think early on in the film trying to mesh the styles of the various franchises led to some problems, particularly some jokes in scenes that I thought should have played much more serious (the conversation between Stark/Banner/Strange in the Sanctum being the main one to stand out). But several other jokes that worked, and once they got serious in the final act it was really well done

But given that it's all likely to be undone anyway, I didn't feel any emotional weight behind any of the losses really. Although it didn't help that while we were waiting for the post-credits scene a guy sitting near me insisted on explaining to his girlfriend how it will probably all be reversed

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
wangus12 said:

Also. Marvel better hope Captain Marvel is a huge success because she is gonna be the key
Kinda felt like an ad for the next big thing. And deaths not as impactful as they could have been if I didn't know there were movies coming out called Spiderman 2, Black Panther 2 and GOTG3

Am I the only person who thinks it's really dumb that her name is Captain Marvel when the brand is Marvel?

I mean, George Lucas had some stupid names but at least there wasn't an alien named General Starwarz walking around in the prequels.
wangus12
AG
I agree. And it used to be Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel. The latest iteration with Carol Danvers (who will be the character in the MCU) where they combined Captain and Ms.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.