*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

178,952 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
AggieDarlin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
The only way I could accept Glenn surviving the alley is if the writers made the sequence of events into some kind of dream/hallucination of the guy who kept dazing off during that episode. But even that solution would be garbage.

He dead.

Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Warning!!! Super big spoilers but also hilarity.
H6RBW
AG
That impersonation of Rick was great.
combat wombat™
AG
Scroll quickly past the spoilers if you must, but that video!!
Objective Aggie
AG
Ricks decision to try to create a zombie 5k goes down as one of the worst decisions he's ever had.

Up there with kicking Carol out of the group for killing the incredibly sick during their mini plague.

He's an awful leader.
gigemhilo
AG
maybe, but if the horde descended on to the community, would it have been worse?

also, i rewatched the glen scene last night and I too cant see how he survived that. it looked like they were feasting on him... we will see!
Gigem314
AG
quote:
I have always been amazed by

• How easily zombies are able to sneak up on people in the middle of dead silence
  • How easily zombies can rip through an abdominal cavity with zero effort

Yeah that's definitely something I've had to look past. Dale's death certainly comes to mind on both of those.
Ryan the Temp
AG
I guess I've just been around too many dead bodies and autopsies.
Dobre casy
AG
What if Glen covers himself in guts/blood, and walks away from the horde, only to have a newbie in the sniper tower at Alexandria to put a bullet in him when he approaches the gate thinking he's a zombie
double aught
AG
That's been done, by everyone's favorite Andrea, to Daryl.
Dro07
AG
quote:
That's been done, by everyone's favorite Andrea, to Daryl.
bring back the walker ear necklace!!!
AtlAg05
AG
quote:

• How easily zombies are able to sneak up on people in the middle of dead silence

Even scarier than zombies on fire, stealth zombies!
EllisCoAg
AG
greatest 28 TV deaths
Gigem314
AG
quote:
What if Glen covers himself in guts/blood, and walks away from the horde, only to have a newbie in the sniper tower at Alexandria to put a bullet in him when he approaches the gate thinking he's a zombie
Hopefully the newbie was trained by Nicholas on how to shoot.
annie88
AG

quote:
And you realize he's talking about the humans riding bikes, not walkers, right?
Well, I do now!
Burrus86
AG
It sounds like Glenn's contract was up for renewal....either take the pay cut and we'll keep you around or demand more money and we have you die a gruesome death near a dumpster. I can hear the negotiations after filming the scene, "we left the audience hanging on your death, but we can easily bring you back, son. Hell we love you...the fans love you....but the economy is a little tight right now....just sign right here. "
PMD03
AG
quote:

quote:
Well, I do now!
Now I want to see a walker (rider) on a bike pedaling after Daryl.
BigRobSA
quote:
quote:

quote:
Well, I do now!
Now I want to see a walker (rider) on a bike pedaling after Daryl.
I know it's a totally different show, but on Z Nation on SyFy they had a mill and generator that was powered by Z's.

Surprised nobody has done that on TWD. Use them as traps, or decoys? Sure. But not limitless power generation and/or machinery.
Out in Left Field
AG
Brilliant!
oh no
AG
big giant zombie-powered hamster wheel generator? i love it!
Objective Aggie
AG
Zombie-rights activists will be on this soon.

ZOMBIE LIVES MATTER!
LHIOB
AG
ACLU will not be happy
BigRobSA
And, if it's properly designed, with what we currently understand about the world of TWD, they'd make noise, which would bring new "workers" to the generator/machinery , thus adding to the totals of "workers, which would make MORE noise, which would bring in MORE "workers", rinse/repeat.

You'd have Broadway lit back the **** up in NO time!
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
quote:
The first law of thermodynamics, also called conservation of energy, states that the total amount of energy in the universe is constant. This means that all of the energy has to end up somewhere, either in the original form or in a different from.

If this is true, then how can the Walkers keep moving? Even if a virus could wipe out most of the brain and turn humans into killer zombies, and somehow obviate all other internal functioning, where do the walkers get the energy to walk?

Oh man, I am starting to think this show's presentation of the zombie apocalypse might be somewhat unrealistic.
ClickClack
AG
quote:
quote:
The first law of thermodynamics, also called conservation of energy, states that the total amount of energy in the universe is constant. This means that all of the energy has to end up somewhere, either in the original form or in a different from.

If this is true, then how can the Walkers keep moving? Even if a virus could wipe out most of the brain and turn humans into killer zombies, and somehow obviate all other internal functioning, where do the walkers get the energy to walk?

Oh man, I am starting to think this show's presentation of the zombie apocalypse might be somewhat unrealistic.

I was JUST about to ask this today but figured I'd get blasted. This just bothers me though. I can actually reason away other "issues" but I can't come up with a realistic answer for their unlimited energy.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
quote:

Nevermind that certain types of damage to parts of their bodies which is seen frequently (i.e. muscles and tendons) would render them physically unable to move or at least stand upright.
gigemhilo
AG
I have often thought about this... where do they get energy - especially if there is no blood flow. But hey, lets squabble over stale gas and whether glenn can hide under a body getting eaten...
Chipotlemonger
AG
Does peeing in stale gas give it juice to last?
ashleyschaeffer
I think a more important question is where/when does a walker poop? Or are we to actually believe that they now have a more efficient zero sum digestive system with no waste at all? Assuming of course that this applies to walkers that remain in tact from entrance to exit. Clearly those that find themselves missing some throat, any part of the eso****us, or suffer from "all the way from the front exposed spine" would experience some loss. Here's what that might look like:

$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
We're through the looking glass now, people.
annie88
AG
Have we ever really been told why they can't get generators and electricity going again? Just to most of them becoming walkers? Surely every engineer and technician isn't dead.
Wildmen06
AG
Because it makes noise and attracts walkers...
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
I think a more important question is where/when does a walker poop? Or are we to actually believe that they now have a more efficient zero sum digestive system with no waste at all? Assuming of course that this applies to walkers that remain in tact from entrance to exit. Clearly those that find themselves missing some throat, any part of the eso****us, or suffer from "all the way from the front exposed spine" would experience some loss. Here's what that might look like:

They are basically on a low carb diet. Have you ever been on a low carb diet?
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
quote:

They are basically on a low carb diet. Have you ever been on a low carb diet?
Low residue.
Muy
AG
Why don't their muscles, ligaments, tendons deteriorate over the course of a few weeks, leaving then completely immobile and incapable of even moving their jaws?

And how do they make sound? Would their lungs deteriorate as well? And they don't breathe (remember zombie underwater?), so they don't breathe in air to make any noise.

This whole show is made up!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.