Any Fantasy Hoops Players?

33,766 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ClutchCityAg
ClutchCityAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No problem. I think you should definitely focus any streams on those defensive stats, hopefully Curry locks up threes and points for you
Let it ride
Aggie09Derek
AG
Do you pay for a subscription for this service?
ClutchCityAg
Aggie09Derek said:

Do you pay for a subscription for this service?
Yes, I split it with a few friends. We are each in 2-3 leagues so its worth it. I think it is $30-40 for the season for the basic package, which is all you need.
Let it ride
Aggie09Derek
AG
https://basketballmonster.com/membership.aspx

This one?
ClutchCityAg
Yes that is the one!
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
I impulsively go and check on my players every night still LOL
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

I impulsively go and check on my players every night still LOL
I did a few fanduel tournaments to help fill the void haha
Let it ride
Aggie09Derek
AG
Espn fantasy app tonight for the rockets....
ClutchCityAg
LOL. I have a buddy in the championship right now and he is starting all sorts of random scrubs around the league and WINNING still. the injuries have just been a joke lately.
Let it ride
Aggie09Derek
AG
Ha yeah - our two finalists had 4-5 rockets playing for them last night (I had Olynyk so that wasn't including him).
Bluehazel
AG
Not sure if you guys do fanduel, but there's a free competition that is ending soon if you're interested.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/58789/contests/58789-246346664/enter
ClutchCityAg
Bluehazel said:

Not sure if you guys do fanduel, but there's a free competition that is ending soon if you're interested.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/58789/contests/58789-246346664/enter

I was 20 points away from winning a free TopShot pack last night, freakin devin booker had a dud!!!
Let it ride
Bluehazel
AG
Man, that would have been awesome. I won $0.50 of fanduel credit lol. You on Topshot?
ClutchCityAg
Bluehazel said:

Man, that would have been awesome. I won $0.50 of fanduel credit lol. You on Topshot?
Oh yeah, been buying a pack every chance I get. I started with $50 and have been able to make enough from selling moments to not have to deposit any additional cash. No crazy lucky draws yet, but I've pulled a few moments that are worth over $20.

Trying to collect enough Rockets moments to make a showcase out of them.
Let it ride
Bluehazel
AG
I've dropped a little more than $50, I wish I was in your shoes right now. Have fun with it man. Good luck on your showcase.

https://nbatopshot.com/showcases/928befec-9b33-4ed0-a320-39ee7dc18a7b

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
First year playing head to head basketball was a blast! Wish we had switched to that format sooner. Started the year 4-5, then finished the regular season 10-6 and ended up winning the title despite losing D Fox and Zion to injuries in the playoffs.

Really fun format, much better than falling behind a ton a month into Rotisserie and losing interest.
ClutchCityAg
Fat Bib Fortuna said:

First year playing head to head basketball was a blast! Wish we had switched to that format sooner. Started the year 4-5, then finished the regular season 10-6 and ended up winning the title despite losing D Fox and Zion to injuries in the playoffs.

Really fun format, much better than falling behind a ton a month into Rotisserie and losing interest.
H2H 9-cat is my favorite format.

Btw, love the Gallo thread lol.
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Wow you have basically already created what I want to haha
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Tried FanDuel for the first time. I did one for all games tonight and one for the early game...early game didn't go how I expected. I had Sabonis and Oshae on the entry for all games which was good. Any advice would be appreciated.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Tried FanDuel for the first time. I did one for all games tonight and one for the early game...early game didn't go how I expected. I had Sabonis and Oshae on the entry for all games which was good. Any advice would be appreciated.
If you are doing a 1v1 competition or one with less than 50-100 players, then you want to focus on good value and high floor players.

If you are doing a large tournament with 1000s of people then you want to try to find those low ownership % sleepers who nobody else will have on their rosters.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

If you are doing a 1v1 competition or one with less than 50-100 players, then you want to focus on good value and high floor players.

If you are doing a large tournament with 1000s of people then you want to try to find those low ownership % sleepers who nobody else will have on their rosters.
Swung and missed last night! The Pacers blowout really screwed me over since so many people got value out of Goga Bitdaze and people like that who played a lot more than usual.
Saint Pablo
Do y'all do Full Roster or Single Game?
Saint Pablo
I did a one dollar entry tonight since I am so new to this....does this roster look good:
Steph
Dejounte
Dillon Brooks
Desmond Bane
Kuzma
LeBron
Brandon Clarke
Juan Toscano Anderson
Jakob Poeltl
ClutchCityAg
Looks solid to me... Fanduel in my experience is about 40% skill and 60% luck haha.
Let it ride

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.