Any Fantasy Hoops Players?

34,347 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Would you sell high on KPJ or ride the wave?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Would you sell high on KPJ or ride the wave?
ride the wave. EG out awhile, John Wall in and out of the lineup.. he is gonna play a lot
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Thinking about sending out offers for Bam and Christian Wood using AD. Is that smart if I can get that done?
Saint Pablo
Clutch can I get the top 150?? I'm gonna try to make one or two final moves headed into playoffs.

Do you have Venmo? I'll legit send you $20 for all the help you've been
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Thinking about sending out offers for Bam and Christian Wood using AD. Is that smart if I can get that done?
Yes I like those ideas
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Clutch can I get the top 150?? I'm gonna try to make one or two final moves headed into playoffs.

No need! Im just glad we finally got a little fantasy bball chat going on here!
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg

Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

No need! Im just glad we finally got a little fantasy bball chat going on here!
Man I really do enjoy it! I love talking fantasy sports.
Saint Pablo
Am I blind or is KPJ not on here?!

ETA: Found him. There was no "Jr."
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Check out Moses Brown in the top 50, thats a new name I havent heard of. Good for your league settings
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Check out Moses Brown in the top 50, thats a new name I havent heard of. Good for your league settings
One of my buddies beat me to him! I see Tomas Satoransky on waivers and rated pretty high, but not really sure who I would drop for him...
Saint Pablo
I am trying to think of another two for one...my waiver adds really just continue panning out, so I don't want to cut anyone when Nurk, AD, and DeAndre Hunter return

G: Harden, Luka, Jrue, Derrick White, KPJ
F: Sabonis, Timelord, Larry Nance Jr., Gallo, Kyle Kuzma
C: Vooch, Richaun, Wendell Carter Jr.

IR: AD, Nurk, DeAndre Hunter

I am thinking about trying to use some of the guys in the hundreds and push them up into the 70s or 80s? Maybe a top 70-80 guy + a guy near 100 to get a top 50? Also would love any ideas on how to get off of AD, I would love nothing more than to get out of that brittle boy.
ClutchCityAg
Derrick White has been struggling, he might be the next drop.

I think Lamelo could be a good target for an AD trade.

Timelord and Wendell for someone like Ja Morant or Jaylen Brown would be nice. Jarrett Allen is another guy I would target. He is top 30 in your league but doesnt have the same name value as the rest of the guys around him.

Kuzma is only good until AD returns
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Timelord and Wendell for someone like Ja Morant or Jaylen Brown would be nice. Jarrett Allen is another guy I would target. He is top 30 in your league but doesnt have the same name value as the rest of the guys around him.

Would you flip AD for Jarrett Allen straight up at this point? I don't think the Allen owner would do it tbh

Yeah I only picked up Kuz for this week, but may hold longer since he has been so good for me.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Would you flip AD for Jarrett Allen straight up at this point? I don't think the Allen owner would do it tbh
Yeah maybe starting by asking for more and then go down to straight up to see if he does it
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
How low in the rankings would you go to move off of AD? They won't be in any rush to bring him back for the regular season, I doubt he plays b2bs. I just want all the way out.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

How low in the rankings would you go to move off of AD? They won't be in any rush to bring him back for the regular season, I doubt he plays b2bs. I just want all the way out.
I wouldn't accept anything less than top 50, his per game value is still elite. Would be a game changer if you get 3-4 games from him for a playoff matchup
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

I wouldn't accept anything less than top 50, his per game value is still elite. Would be a game changer if you get 3-4 games from him for a playoff matchup
Yeah and that is my struggle...I could 100% afford to hold him for the playoffs, but I just am not confident that he is going to be
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Yeah and that is my struggle...I could 100% afford to hold him for the playoffs, but I just am not confident that he is going to be
Yeah I feel you there. Kinda the same way I feel about Wood, just cause I know the Rockets are in full tank mode and will take every opportunity to hold their stars out
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
I texted a guy about Zion for AD and mentioned I would throw in Kuzma as a placeholder until AD returns and he countered with OG Anunoby for Kuz. Feels like a W.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

I texted a guy about Zion for AD and mentioned I would throw in Kuzma as a placeholder until AD returns and he countered with OG Anunoby for Kuz. Feels like a W.
Yeah that seems solid right there
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

I still want out of AD lol it'll be hard to do because we have so many guys jostling for the 4 through 6 seeds in the playoffs.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

I still want out of AD lol it'll be hard to do because we have so many guys jostling for the 4 through 6 seeds in the playoffs.
When is your trade deadline? Ours is tomorrow
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Wtf right now it is 4/12
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Wtf right now it is 4/12
Haha well.. in that case you should try to trade AD right before he is supposed to come back
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
KPJ
Aggie09Derek
AG
Just sent this trade (giving up Harden), will be interesting to see if he accepts. Guy has a loaded team where Wood would be a 5th keeper for him and next man up would also be one.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Should a Schroeder for Lamello trade get vetoed?
Saint Pablo
I'm generally opposed to vetoes for lopsided trades unless there was collusion involved.

You're in a dynasty league right?

I'd assume the reasoning was something as follows...Lamelo just broke his hand so he's done for the year. The guy getting Schroeder wants to win now, I guess that could be okay since Schroders value is getting a boost with no Lebron? But even then, I'd assume in a dynasty league you'd be able to get much more for a young stud like Lamelo. That smells fishy to me.
Aggie09Derek
AG
He proposed it to me...and yes I would have given up more.
Saint Pablo
Aggie09Derek said:

So you are getting Lamelo? Take it in a heartbeat and hope no one gets butthurt!

That clearly isn't collusion then.
Saint Pablo
Who would you drop first: Larry Nance Jr., Wendell Carter Jr., or Derrick White?

Going to need to activate DeAndre Hunter soon and would like to add a streaming spot as well I think.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Saint Pablo said:

Aggie09Derek said:

So you are getting Lamelo? Take it in a heartbeat and hope no one gets butthurt!

That clearly isn't collusion then.

I keep trying to accept but it's wanting me to drop players and I'm doing that and still not working. Think it has to do with players being "locked". Not sure if that's due to Ball getting injured and some waiting period to make sure people don't get burned on taking on newly injured players.
ClutchCityAg
Make sure you don't have any ineligible players on IR
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Who would you drop first: Larry Nance Jr., Wendell Carter Jr., or Derrick White?

Going to need to activate DeAndre Hunter soon and would like to add a streaming spot as well I think.
at this rate.. probably derrick white? Curious to see if a drummond trade goes down and how it affects Nance
Let it ride

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.