Any Fantasy Hoops Players?

34,340 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ClutchCityAg
ClutchCityAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
awrollins said:

He's worked the trade towards Hield, AD, and JJJ for Fournier, Barnes, and Myles Turner. Considering that I was about to drop JJJ, I feel as if this is a take. Thoughts?
Depends on your league, points league or categories? If points, what has each player been averaging. I would say AD is the best player in the trade over Turner, so would like the AD side more.

If you have IR spots, JJJ isnt costing you anything to leave him in there so no need to drop him.

Josh actually mentioned AD as a buy low in his podcast and suggested offering Myles Turner, so I think he is trying to buy low from you and you should ask for more.
Let it ride
awrollins
ClutchCityAg said:

awrollins said:

He's worked the trade towards Hield, AD, and JJJ for Fournier, Barnes, and Myles Turner. Considering that I was about to drop JJJ, I feel as if this is a take. Thoughts?
Depends on your league, points league or categories? If points, what has each player been averaging. I would say AD is the best player in the trade over Turner, so would like the AD side more.

If you have IR spots, JJJ isnt costing you anything to leave him in there so no need to drop him.

Josh actually mentioned AD as a buy low in his podcast and suggested offering Myles Turner, so I think he is trying to buy low from you and you should ask for more.

Ok thanks that helps a lot. I do have an IR spot but currently have De'andre Hunter in it right now. I read somewhere that JJJ wouldn't be back for over a month, and Josh Richardson is on waivers. Thoughts on that add?
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

He said he would throw in LMA too.

So I would be giving Clarkson, Bazley, and Val and getting Vuc and LMA. I think it is worth it.

Yeah Vuc is 16 in the rankings and LMA is 110. Val is 41, Clarkson doesn't crack the top 130, and Bazley is 98. I think I have to.
Yup thats a W
Thank you!
Saint Pablo
Regretting dropping Oubre. Put a claim in to get him back. Hopefully it works out
Saint Pablo
Saint Pablo said:

Regretting dropping Oubre. Put a claim in to get him back. Hopefully it works out
Someone with higher priority beat me to it. Probably better that I didn't waste a waiver on him.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Saint Pablo said:

Someone with higher priority beat me to it. Probably better that I didn't waste a waiver on him.
They will probably drop him eventually too, he is so frustrating
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
awrollins said:

ClutchCityAg said:

awrollins said:

Ok thanks that helps a lot. I do have an IR spot but currently have De'andre Hunter in it right now. I read somewhere that JJJ wouldn't be back for over a month, and Josh Richardson is on waivers. Thoughts on that add?
Don't love richardson.. who else is out there? JJJ wont be back for awhile but if you think you are gonna be a contender and make the playoffs then I would try to hold him
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
You think Theis is worth a speculative add or would you use that spot to stream?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

You think Theis is worth a speculative add or would you use that spot to stream?
He is a decent streamer while Smart is out, otherwise the minutes are just spread to thin between him and Robb Williams and Thompson
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
My opponent has Jokic and Schroder on the bench. Hoping he forgets to check, he's had a tendency to forget this year.
Saint Pablo
Regretting dropping Oubre tonight.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

wow yeah he's going off, no worries dude your team is still super sick
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

wow yeah he's going off, no worries dude your team is still super sick
Thanks! Still a bummer man. I dropped him to free up a streaming spot which I didn't end up needing since I did a 3-2 for Vuc. Annoyed it feels like I dropped him for nothing.
ClutchCityAg
If you end up winning a championship then that's all that matters haha, that's what I tell myself
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Grab Cousins if you can
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Some guy has been holding him all season. No idea why, but seems it'll pay off with wood down.
ClutchCityAg
https://au.sports.yahoo.com/fantasy-basketball-under-radar-nba-waiver-wire-players-234251314.html
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/fantasy-basketball-under-radar-nba-waiver-wire-players-234251314.html
Thanks man! I think most of those 10-12 team guys are rostered in my league, but I am always on the lookout.
Saint Pablo
Man I am sick of AD.
Saint Pablo
Saint Pablo said:

Man I am sick of AD.
Thinking of offering AD up for Bam, Rudy Gobert, KAT, and maybe a combo deal for Giannis. Thoughts? I'm sick of his sorry ass. Every time I watch the lakers play, I want him off my roster.
Saint Pablo
Josh has those guys ranked above AD for my league's settings. What do you think?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Josh has those guys ranked above AD for my league's settings. What do you think?
Yeah couldn't hurt to send offers. I wouldnt offer anything that is a 'loss' just to get him off your team but if you can find someone who wants to buy low then go for it. I think AD is gonna be alright long term but if your team is doing well enough even with him struggling then exploring offers is totally fine
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Yeah couldn't hurt to send offers. I wouldnt offer anything that is a 'loss' just to get him off your team but if you can find someone who wants to buy low then go for it. I think AD is gonna be alright long term but if your team is doing well enough even with him struggling then exploring offers is totally fine
Also, would you drop Nic Batum to fill a streamer spot this week since LAC doesn't have a great schedule? Or is he an important guy to hold at the back end of the roster? Right now my team looks like this to provide some context:

G: Luka, Harden, Lonzo, Derrick White, Cole Anthony, Eric Gordon (streaming because HOU has a great schedule)
F: Sabonis, AD, Thaddeus Young, Nic Batum
C: Vuc, Kanter, Theis

IR: WCJ, Nurk
ClutchCityAg
Yeah Id be comfortable dropping Batum in that situation to stream
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Which two would you stream this week: Eric Gordon, Juan Toscano-Anderson, or Jae'Sean Tate?
Saint Pablo
Also, I had fantasypros for fantasy football and plugged in my hoops team on their site and it is flat out terrible. The team ratings shift every couple days and I will randomly move from the best team in the league to third back to the best throughout the week. RIght now it says the best team in the league is the team that is 1-6 and in dead last. Pretty funny.
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Which two would you stream this week: Eric Gordon, Juan Toscano-Anderson, or Jae'Sean Tate?
EG for the whole week and for the other spot just go day by day trying to find the best matchups and get 5-6 games played in that spot
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Also, I had fantasypros for fantasy football and plugged in my hoops team on their site and it is flat out terrible. The team ratings shift every couple days and I will randomly move from the best team in the league to third back to the best throughout the week. RIght now it says the best team in the league is the team that is 1-6 and in dead last. Pretty funny.
Fantasy Pros sucks for hoops, it is awful
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Someone beat me to him.

Any thoughts on Juan Toscano Anderson? Some people are talking about him as a potential long term add. I nabbed him to stream today and tomorrow.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Someone beat me to him.

Any thoughts on Juan Toscano Anderson? Some people are talking about him as a potential long term add. I nabbed him to stream today and tomorrow.
Yeah I like him, I am gonna try to stream him as well
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Someone beat me to him.

I may just do him and EG all week since they play on all of the low volume days.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Someone beat me to him.

I may just do him and EG all week since they play on all of the low volume days.
Yeah see how JTA does on the Mon/Tues b2b and go from there
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Someone beat me to him.

Just saw EG is resting tonight. AD is resting too. Would you go ahead and drop EG and stream someone else? Hate that I wasted a transaction for EG to take a night off.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Someone beat me to him.

Just saw EG is resting tonight. AD is resting too. Would you go ahead and drop EG and stream someone else? Hate that I wasted a transaction for EG to take a night off.
How is your team? if you are looking comfortable for playoffs I wouldn't sweat it and just ride it out
Let it ride

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.