Any Fantasy Hoops Players?

34,299 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ClutchCityAg
ClutchCityAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saint Pablo said:

Thank you so much! Would you be comfortable trading Lonzo and Derrick White for Jamal Murray or nah?
Don't love it, but do like the potential upside. When Murray gets hot he can win you an entire matchup
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Thank you so much! Would you be comfortable trading Lonzo and Derrick White for Jamal Murray or nah?
Don't love it, but do like the potential upside. When Murray gets hot he can win you an entire matchup
I will probably just hold then. I am trying to think of a two for one since I have Nurk and JJJ coming back soon.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

I will probably just hold then. I am trying to think of a two for one since I have Nurk and JJJ coming back soon.
Id trade away those same two for someone in the Top 30-50 range
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Id trade away those same two for someone in the Top 30-50 range
Good call. Going to shoot out offers for Siakam, Tatum, FVV, Ja, and Middleton just to see if I have any takers.

Probably won't work because those guys have more "name value".
ClutchCityAg
Richaun Holmes and Jerami Grant are two guys with less name value that are pretty underrated
Let it ride
Aggie09Derek
AG
Traded Oubre/Herro/DeRozan for Ben Simmons in my dynasty league.

Tank job for me now but improves my team next year

Now have Zion, Harden, Simmons as my 3 keepers.
Saint Pablo
Aggie09Derek said:

Traded Oubre/Herro/DeRozan for Ben Simmons in my dynasty league.

Tank job for me now but improves my team next year

Now have Zion, Harden, Simmons as my 3 keepers.
Wow. Two of the best young guys in the game. Awesome!
Aggie09Derek
AG
Now I need D'Angelo to come back and play lights out to trade him and some good player this year for another keeper. One can dream...

Good thing is one of my buddies in the league has 4 locks as keepers and 3 maybes that are all solid so maybe can snag one of those 3 and improve his team this year.
ClutchCityAg
Wow nice trade!!
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Prayers up!
Saint Pablo
Would it be crazy to trade Anthony Davis for Jarrett Allen?

Josh has him as the 8th best player in my format, he averages 33.3 points on the year and 41.64 points the last month. AD has averaged 38.9, but is obviously hurt for sometime and I imagine he will rest a good amount after returning.
ClutchCityAg
You Really don't like AD lol. Love Allen but that seems steep
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Josh has Allen at 8 in my league! AD at 34
Saint Pablo
Sometimes it is easy for me to be a rankings ***** lol
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Let me see what else Josh has been saying
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Sometimes it is easy for me to be a rankings ***** lol
In my league AD is 17 and Allen is 20. So definitely there is something there. I would reach out to the Allen owner and ask for Allen + Something (acting under the assumption that AD is worth a decent amount more) and see what you can get
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Let me see what else Josh has been saying
On his most recent pod, someone asked about an AD for Allen trade and he said he would likely trade for AD if he had Allen.
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

You Really don't like AD lol. Love Allen but that seems steep
I really do not like AD lol he is just kind of a b**** IMO.
ClutchCityAg
yeah not a lakers fan at all and AD is really annoying, but he is a beast at basketball when healthy so theres that
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

yeah not a lakers fan at all and AD is really annoying, but he is a beast at basketball when healthy so theres that
I regret moving for him, I would rather have Shai, Keldon, Trez, and Fournier still. But probably only because he is hurt right now .
ClutchCityAg
You still have time for him to get fully healthy before fantasy playoffs
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

I am just scared he is going to sit back to backs or won't play up to his top 5-10 value.
Saint Pablo
Would you move Vuc for Allen if that were possible or nah hold tight with the big names?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

I am just scared he is going to sit back to backs or won't play up to his top 5-10 value.
very possible, but every other owner probably thinking the same thing so hard to get good value on a trade
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Someone just offered Christian Wood and Oladipo for Vooch. Thoughts?
Aggie09Derek
AG
Thoughts on Haliburton or Klay as keepers for next year in my league?

Could possibly make a trade to get both and really help the guy this year with more depth (he has a ridiculous team and has to choose between Tobias Harris, Haliburton, or Klay as his 5th keeper).

Saint Pablo
Aggie09Derek said:

Thoughts on Haliburton or Klay as keepers for next year in my league?

Could possibly make a trade to get both and really help the guy this year with more depth (he has a ridiculous team and has to choose between Tobias Harris, Haliburton, or Klay as his 5th keeper).

Haliburton is a nice future guy and sounds like he would be a good fit for how future forward you are trying to be.
ClutchCityAg
Agreed on Haliburton, think he is a great potential keeper for you
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

This could be good.. When Wood comes back he is gonna get all the minutes and usage he can handle. I own him and have been anxiously waiting for him to come back off the IR.

Vooch is a beast though. Probably one of those trades that could win or lose a ship for you depending how it pans out
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

This could be good.. When Wood comes back he is gonna get all the minutes and usage he can handle. I own him and have been anxiously waiting for him to come back off the IR.

Vooch is a beast though. Probably one of those trades that could win or lose a ship for you depending how it pans out
I feel like I can't with a full IR and Derrick White O on my bench.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Debating how good Allen is going to be going forward....

Could probably sell the owner of him to trade me Allen & Fox for Simmons & D'Angelo Russell

Thoughts?

ClutchCityAg
Aggie09Derek said:

Debating how good Allen is going to be going forward....

Could probably sell the owner of him to trade me Allen & Fox for Simmons & D'Angelo Russell

Thoughts?

Seems very fair.. Tough to say with Allen because the Cavs are kind of a mess so who knows what they are gonna be doing with him. Simmons probably > Fox by a little bit depending on the league. DLo.. maybe wait and see what the new coach does with him?
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Was just offered Jrue Holiday and Timelord for Lonzo and LMA. This is a no brainer, right?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Was just offered Jrue Holiday and Timelord for Lonzo and LMA. This is a no brainer, right?
Yeah smash accept on that!
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Yeah smash accept on that!
Get greedy and wait until tonight after games start so that it processes tomorrow? Or play it safe and take it now?? He sent the offer over in app.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.