Any Fantasy Hoops Players?

34,321 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ClutchCityAg
ClutchCityAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Depends what you could get for him, I'd want like AD for Capela + someone else
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Dude I'm so thankful for your advice on the harden and Capela deals. Really paying off this week.
ClutchCityAg
No problem! I just made a trade myself today I sent off Terrence Ross and Brook Lopez for Mitchell Robinson
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
I like that deal for you! Trading really makes fantasy sports more fun...I was on the verge of a Devin Booker deal and the guy backed out and said, "I really don't need to be giving Devin Booker to the guy that owns Luka and James Harden". I wanted to get Book, but that made me smile.
ClutchCityAg
Hell yeah! Trades are the best, its the best way to actually improve your team after the draft. That, and making smart waiver adds
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Al Horford is a FA in my league, I am debating adding him and throwing him in the IR slot and then having a streamer for the rest of the week. Would you drop any of the following to do that: Evan Fournier, Darius Bazley, Keldon Johnson, Lonzo, Oubre, Jordan Clarkson?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Al Horford is a FA in my league, I am debating adding him and throwing him in the IR slot and then having a streamer for the rest of the week. Would you drop any of the following to do that: Evan Fournier, Darius Bazley, Keldon Johnson, Lonzo, Oubre, Jordan Clarkson?
Fournier or Clarkson
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Fournier or Clarkson
Would you rather have Horford?
Saint Pablo
Would you trade SGA and another guy for AD?

ETA: He most recently said SGA, Trez, Fournier, and Keldon for AD...don't think I would do all 4 unless he throws in a lower level guy to replace some of that production.

Al Horford, Miles Bridges, Elfrid Payton are all out there on waivers rn. I am going to have to drop someone soon to activate Valancunias.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ETA: He most recently said SGA, Trez, Fournier, and Keldon for AD...don't think I would do all 4 unless he throws in a lower level guy to replace some of that production.

Al Horford, Miles Bridges, Elfrid Payton are all out there on waivers rn. I am going to have to drop someone soon to activate Valancunias.
Horford over Fournier or Clarkson probably.. he hasn't been great but the potential is there.

I'd counter with SGA, Fournier, and Keldon and explain to him you want to keep Trez as a handcuff incase AD gets injured. If he doesnt go for that then offer Bazley/Oubre/Lonzo.

Bottom line though, AD is a top 12 player at a minimum in any points league format, So I would probably do that initial offer as well if he won't budge. AD is a huge upgrade over SGA, Trez is solid, Keldon is solid, and Fournier is replaceable. With how often you seem to be able to snag good guys off waivers I think its a good deal, it would open up more spots for you to stream and make speculative adds.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Horford over Fournier or Clarkson probably.. he hasn't been great but the potential is there.

I'd counter with SGA, Fournier, and Keldon and explain to him you want to keep Trez as a handcuff incase AD gets injured. If he doesnt go for that then offer Bazley/Oubre/Lonzo.

Bottom line though, AD is a top 12 player at a minimum in any points league format, So I would probably do that initial offer as well if he won't budge. AD is a huge upgrade over SGA, Trez is solid, Keldon is solid, and Fournier is replaceable. With how often you seem to be able to snag good guys off waivers I think its a good deal, it would open up more spots for you to stream and make speculative adds.
We discussed it and I proposed. If he takes it, I am going to add Horford to my IR and then nab some streamers for the weekend. It will likely hurt my odds tonight since all those guys play and AD Is off.
ClutchCityAg
If he accepts, you can ask him to agree to have the commish wait till tomorrow to push it through. That is a standard practice in the leagues I am in
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

If he accepts, you can ask him to agree to have the commish wait till tomorrow to push it through. That is a standard practice in the leagues I am in
I'm the commissioner and I've set a standard of approving things day of if games haven't started by the time the deal is accepted.
ClutchCityAg
Well lets hope he accepts it at 6:01pm haha
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Well lets hope he accepts it at 6:01pm haha
He took it and I only had 4 moves left for the week. Nabbed Horford for the IR and filled the rest of the squad with guys who have 2 games left this week. Lets go Elfrid Payton, Cole Anthony, and Kendrick Nunn!
ClutchCityAg
Wow nice!! So you now have Luka, AD, and Harden all on one team.... those guys went 1-3 in my draft this year haha
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Wow nice!! So you now have Luka, AD, and Harden all on one team.... those guys went 1-3 in my draft this year haha
In my league they went 1, 6, and 4, but man I feel great about having that trio.
Saint Pablo
My god Clint Capela dropped a triple double with blocks.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

My god Clint Capela dropped a triple double with blocks.
he's on another level right now holy cow
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Streaming any Clippers w PG and Kawhi out? I scooped up Kennard since today is a light day
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Streaming any Clippers w PG and Kawhi out? I scooped up Kennard since today is a light day
I was eyeing Kennard and Morris but they got scooped before I could get them. I also like Wizards players as a stream, I ended up grabbing Len. If Wagner is out he could clean up the boards again the Rockets
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Someone just reached out about Capela. He is offering Sabonis...I've wanted him all year, but now I'm debating it. What do you think?
Saint Pablo
I took it!
ClutchCityAg
Wow nice!! Selling at Capela's peak I like it
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Wow nice!! Selling at Capela's peak I like it
Hopefully it works out! I was really getting excited about how well he was doing, but I have wanted Sabonis all year.
Saint Pablo
Is Steve Adam's an add?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Is Steve Adam's an add?
Yeah he should be rostered
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Kind of sick of AD already. Who do you think I could get for him?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Id hold unless you are getting Jokic or Giannis
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Id hold unless you are getting Jokic or Giannis
Gonna send out offers for each and pray!
Dan Scott
AG
Finally dumped Oubre. Couldnt take it anymore
Saint Pablo
Man I am so close to doing the same...I watched GS play a few nights ago when he got a double double and just love his effort. I don't want to cut bait
Saint Pablo
Derrick White and Valancunias coming off IR tonight. Need to drop one of the following:
Thaddeus Young
Lonzo
Vanderbilt
Cole Anthony
Jordan Clarkson
Kelly Oubre
ClutchCityAg
Bout done with Oubre too, good player just not for my fantasy scoring settings
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Prolly Vanderbilt and either Anthony or oubre
Let it ride

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.